Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A sudden craving. (Looking for Domme or Switch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perversion

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I want to be either a sub, or a switch in a new plot I have been thinking about recently.

Number one - I'm sorry I have to do this!

It can be either incest (older brother/younger sister) or a babysitter/young girl (15-16). At some point the brother or babysitter has driven the girl out for a treat, ice cream, pizza, this can be worked out later. Somebody died...he has hit somebody with the car and not stopped. Both have agreed never to speak of this again, but a year later (which is around when our roleplay begins) they get a video of the hit and run with the passengers clearly visible. From then on they get detailed instructions and are forced to sexually abuse each other and sexually torture each other, sometimes with toys provided. Failure to comply or trying to go easy on their partner will result in the video and their names being given to the police, and after so much time passing that can only mean jail time for him.

During the times between they get the commands, they can actively try to figure out who is doing this to them.

If you wanna try this then please message my via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom