Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of Substance and Style (Red7s New Request Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSeven

Planetoid
I am coming back after a long hiatus where the muse’s voice died out and I no longer had anything creative to say or drive to do so. It left me feeling a little out of sorts, since I’ve been writing since my teens, and I turned to other things to fill the space. Finally, it has slowly come back and the muse wants to write again but I’ve been putting back off getting back into writing and RPing until I was sure it was back for good.

About me
I like to consider myself a decent writer. I can be overly lengthy in early post as a pace is set, matching my writing partners. I can only be as good as my partner in these types of stories and I love the work that can come from these pairings.

I am an older male. I normally write a male character, but I have played females and transgender characters, but I don’t write women well so I try to avoid female roles any more. That said, for all the ideas below I would be playing the male role if not indicated.

And my writing
I write multiple types of stories and characters. I love to stretch myself as a writer and to exercise my imagination. These stories are, for me, an intellectual exercise to broaden my writing and my imagination, to come at things in ways I never would have before. I consider myself a detailed writer and most of my post will range from 3-7 paragraphs depending on the story, opening post are usually longer. I will usually end up writing about the same length as my partners, maybe a paragraph more.

Below, I have some general genres I prefer, which are many, and some known settings where I would love to have a story set in. For the known settings, I do not like to play storylines with canon characters normally. I prefer original characters for which the writers can come up with their own backstories. I am always having ideas for stories that I don’t post, because I’d be posting new ones every day. So, if you see a setting that sounds interesting, my O/O and style seem to mesh with yours, feel free to PM me an idea or setting you are interested in and I can probably throw some ideas out we can work on.

(A quick note about partner characters. It’s often asked what my preference would be but I find this a difficult thing to answer. I find beauty in a great multitude of looks when it comes to feminine beauty. I don’t mind full figured characters or characters of other races and creeds. I’m happy to take into consideration my partner’s preferences to stuff like beard or hair or build and such, I often am still figuring out the look in my head. I’ll gladly share with you those things I like but ultimately I want the choice to be what you want in your character looks.)

Favored Genres:
Fantasy
Steampunk
Sci-fi (though not hard Sci-fi, pun may be intended)
Urban Fantasy/Modern

Known settings I would love to tell a good story through:
Video Game/TV/Movies
Mass Effect Universe
Star Wars – KOTOR era especially
Skyrim – Elder Scrolls setting in general
Dragon Age setting
GI Joe
Mask
Inhumanoids
Saints Row

Favored RPG settings
Midnight
Legend of the Five Rings
Victoriana
Dragon Age
Shadownrun
Kindred of the East
Unhallowed Metropolis
Earthdawn
Cthulutech

I am willing to write via Thread, PM or Email for a good story with a good writer. I typically write a dominant male character but lately I’ve been interested in exploring a somewhat submissive or switch character to test me, though I know it’s not very easy to find interested partners.

Important Note: I am currently a slow poster so don’t expect a reply every day. I would say expectations of one reply a week is good, though I usually try to get more in there as possible. Life is very busy and complicated right now for me so it can take a toll on the muse.

The Stories:

If You Could See What I Hear

Your character has always been a book lover and a bit of a homebody. She is often surfing the web for amusement, especially Craigslist. But a strange one catches her eye.

BOOKLOVER WANTED TO READ BOOKS

I require a woman who can read to me for an hour or so a night in person. No this is not some weird sexual fetish. I lost my sight and want something more personal than some machine reading to me.

The first book I request is the King of Elfland's Daughter of which I will supply the copy. After that, it's your choice. Fee negotiable.​

The offer is too intriguing to her but she is hesitant though eventually contacts the person. She is surprised to see things are exactly as he said. Eventually he confides in her that his ex-fiancee use to read to him every night before his condition set in, their private ritual. But when he started having vision problems and he was diagnosed with a degenerative disease she couldn't go through it with him. Ever since she left him, his missed the ritual and finally convinced someone to help post the ad.

The two start to share other things and their nightly ritual grows more intimate until a line is crossed. Perhaps its scary for one or both and one of them pulls away but the find themselves missing the reading, and the company.

The Steel of a Lady

She has been called many things; the lady of the lake, the soul of the blade, the mistress of steel. But the truth is she is a slave to a power she has never understood for so long she does not remember who she was before it began. She is the deliver of Destiny, offering power in the form of steel. Every time, the steel has been chosen. Until she offered it to a young warrior who already had a blade, the blade of his father, for the struggle ahead. But what he lacked was someone at his side, someone that was strong and yielding like a good blade. So, when he refuses the blade but instead takes her, the powers that be are altered forever and perhaps he will free her and have her as his own at his side. Or perhaps he'll die with the shattered blade of his ancestors at his feet. Either way, he will not let his fate be decided by anyone but himself. But what will the lady choose.

Falling Apart

Her life was falling apart slowly and she felt herself ripping at the seams even as she tried to hold it all together. Every area seemed to be in conflict, personal and professional, and she just needed somewhere to hide, some place to be something other than the mature adult had to be. She came home to see her parents but found the door locked, forced to go next door to Mr. Martin’s house. He’d always been kind to her for as long as she’d visited, a little older than her and always seemed to be so put together. She’d always wondered about his bachelor lifestyle since he seemed a good catch but when she learned about his little secret and started to look into this strange term, she found herself obsessed by littles and DaddyDoms. But where to begin, and would Mr. Martin help?

Bound in Darkness

The disease had robbed her of so much that the loss of her eyes was only one drop in the bucket, even if it changed her entire life. Her sister insisted she move to the family’s home in the country where they’d started to have the house altered to make it easier with her disability. A local man had been hired to do the work as well as help her around to get accustomed to the place, her family too busy to help. So, she was left in the hands of a total stranger to help her relearn things, someone who’d run away from his own past to life alone in the woods. But as she learns the man she begins to trust him and he begins to believe in her, finally letting her in on his other passions.

The Savage Adventures of Dr. Miles Atherton

Pure Steampunk and Pulp Tales

The Atherton family had been the loving stock of the Explorers club ever since their father had purposed the theory of the Forgotten World. A prehistory world that had been sheltered from the blast that had wiped out most prehistory life. But, using what was left of the family fortune, Dr. Miles Atherton and his sister financed a great expedition to the artic to find the believed entrance into this lost word.

And to their amazement, from their airship, the find the entrance into an amazing world and make contact with the primitive people there. Miles is honored by the tribe they find and attended to by one of their women. Unbeknownst to him, he is practically married to her and she stays by his side as they explore the mystery of the Forgotten World.

His companion, eventually he’ll learn his wife, amuses him with her curiosity and her passion, so unlike his Victorian ideals. He finds it strange when she tries on his sister’s corset, wondering what it would be like to take her back to the civilized world. When the mystery deepens and the problem finally solved, he may end up having to take her back into Victorian London.

Broken

A well off man learns about his brother and wife died in a car accident and their teenage daughter was seriously hurt. The brothers were estranged but he still finds the need to take in his neice. The girl is confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life and has seriously gotten depressed but is happy to find her uncle is going to help her, better then going into foster care. The uncle treats her good but she keeps feeling down because her she feels she'll never have a normal, especially emphasizing no one will want her or love her. The uncle tells her he loves her and if he was younger and not her uncle he'd gladly snatch her up. After that point, they tease each other and flirt until the neice calls him out telling him to prove someone, that he, would want him.

I see a few variations on this. It could be a former family friend that had a falling out but had been named as a godparent who comes to the girls rescue.

Not Like That?!?

I’ve done a few stories with variations on the crossdressing female, ala Twelfth Night. The woman having to dress like a man for something and falling for a man. Usually it’s the man that has to eventually force the issue and things get revealed and all lives happily ever after. But what if it’s not so easy to reveal and the man doesn’t go after the woman but the woman finds herself wanting him. Perhaps she’s of royal blood and the search for those of her blood still continue as the new ruling party is out to wipe them all out. What happens when she pushes it and purses him, weather gently or not so gently. And how do they proceed when anything too open will simply look like a homosexual relationship. There’s a good potential for both drama and hilarity in the idea, I think, though it does require a more aggressive and possibly dominant female character.

Most likely a fantasy setting. I have some ideas on a plot but as I don't think there will be any interested in the general aspect of the story I didn't want to detail it out here. Plus I'd rather build the full idea with whoever would be interested.

Wearing the Pants

“Don’t worry, honey, I’ll keep you occupied until the roast is done.”

I grunted under the assault of my loving yet vicious wife trying to remember how I had ended up in this position. It had all started with a stupid bet to make oneself feel manly with the guys. Craig had been boasting during the Sunday game in his basement man cave about how his wife loved anal but it had taken a bit of coaxing to get her to let him try it initially. After a few jabs between friends, the competitiveness came out until Barry and myself were making bets on who would get to stick it in their wife’s ass first.

Of course, Barry being a douche had gone home and tried to simply slip it in the wrong hole during his weekly sexcapade. After his wife had slapped him upside the head, he was quick to blame me and tell her all about the bet which she promptly told to my wife. And then, apparently, she’d devised a bit of revenge on me having gotten her strap on and set a challenge for me, she’s let me fuck her ass if she got to pound mine as much as she wanted. Of course, I’d not expected her to like it as much as she did much less get off on it so big. Things sort of just ballooned from there until we had settled into these strange new roles.

Pairings:

Master x slave
Demon x Summoner/Mage/Goth
Master x Neko
Hypnotist X Patient/Audience member
Magician/Mentalist x Assistant/Audience Member
Step-brother x Step-sister
Vampire x Goth girl or boi
Cleric x Goddess/Angel/Demon
Paladin x chosen of the Gods
Demon x Angel
Rich Man x Maid
Butler x Trophy Wife
Summoner X Succubus
Father x daughter
Mother x son
Brother x sister
Neighbors
Roommates
Patient x doctor or nurse
Best friends
Co-workers
Owner x neko
Owner x android
Doctor x patient
MILF x Teacher or Principle or tutor
Curvey women x friends boyfriend or brother

(Feel free to PM me if you have a variation on any of my ideas or parings or if you have an idea that you think I might like. I'm always happy to correspond with others about things and brainstorm as well. I like to think that I'm both very laid back and creative.)

A note on kinks. I'm pretty open to most things. I don't do Scat, Gore, Vore, Oviposition, or adult baby and diaper stuff. Other than that, I'm pretty open and flexible. I'll work on getting my F-lists posted here eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom