Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time to be Greedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordsharok

Moon
I try to match up with my partners a lot and I figure it's time for me to be a bit greedy with what I want. I'm looking for an rp partner. (Female only, makes playing females need not apply, sorry and thank you). What I am looking for is the Gotham City Sirens. Now for those of you who know who these are. Amazing! For those of who who probably know who they are but not their team name I'm looking for :
Cat woman, poison ivy and Harley Quinn. I will be playing a villain who is very new to town. His first priority is of course to make an opening for himself. By taking out several villains. This is gonna be an alternate universe where batman has died and night wing is in blood haven, if you are of the mind we can add batgirl in the mix. Like I said. I'm being greedy.

I play via YIM, skype, kik, and pm so I look forward to hearing from some of you. Maybe, who knows maybe I'm asking too much, but oh well. Here is my f-list, https://www.f-list.net/c/lordsharok/ it needs to be updated but feel free to ask about various kinks.

Reopening this search, I have a gang of thugs, sorcerers, minotaurs, Venom addled criminals, and other villains that want a shot at making the siren's theirs. I'm looking for something relatively long term for one of those types of villains to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom