Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Mercs OOC

I already have kept that in mind extensively on teamwork, hell I was around for these discussions prior to the ooc thread being formed. If you can't trust my word vs the interpretation that doesn't even have his personality fleshed out which doesn't illustrate just more on the flaws, I can opt out to make the option easier. I comprehend this is a critique for characters to enter your thing, again if other flaws conflict tell me.

Respectfully, if you didn't want me to comment on what was already there, you should have waited until it was finished to fully post it so I could have a better idea. None of this was "I don't like it, it's out" it was me asking questions to what was already present to make sure I have the right idea of what you're trying to portray correctly and making sure everyone is on the same page. You're more than welcome to present him as is, but the presentation gave me those feelings, that's all.

If you have the right idea for his personality that refutes those concerns, then great, I look forward to seeing it. That's pretty much my only concern.

I wanted to get the character out there mainly for it was during the time you were asking if people were still interested. Nonetheless I should have the rest up soon, its a process akin to me building a character on a tabletop rpg. Want him to not feel like just me expressing actions through an avatar of sorts.

If certain flaws are too much a hindrance, it shall be fixed. Also noted on the concern, the bio was meant to be dark but not too detailed to leave room.

Fair enough, I'll withhold final judgement until I see the full thing. I'll probably bug Color since he was interested and maybe hit up Sugo. I don't think Mike is interested since it's strictly human, I haven't see any activity from anyone else.

I got the same vibe Broomy did when reading your character, Sanoci. I found what was there was going to make socializing, the larger part of what we'll be doing through missions, a difficult task. Combat will be in the backseat of this group, and it feels like you're closer to making a villain than a mercenary that needs to be able to work with a group. Wearing other peoples' skins is a little off-putting, you know?

Back
Top Bottom