Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Cuddles` Cravin`s [Female Dom wanted!]

Here is a free bump. Swagger on Cuddles, swagger on.

Why did you block me, did I do something wrong? I wanted to answer you via pm, but now I can't do that anymore...

Here's my reply to your message:

Mh...how about I'm your two years older, tall futanari sister who has a twelve inch long cock and knows that her little brother is looking at her body with lust in his eyes? I like the idea of him discovering that she has a cock that is a lot bigger than his tiny prick which is only three or four inches long when it is hard and then getting caught masturbating to her picture right before she turns him into her bitch.

So you say that you love my kinks...even chastity, orgasm denial/control, petplay, exhibitionism, public humiliation/sex, watersports, furries, crossdressing and feminisation/sissification?

That picture looks good, but how about this one instead? http://41.media.tumblr.com/5d4e459285490be0d242b7b19338d54c/tumblr_n9op8dqO1p1rr4c70o1_1280.jpg NSFW

Most kinks are indeed of my likings, non found unlikeable. I fucked up my settings... my bad... though it does explain the lack of messages I received xD

I like the Idea yes, and the picture. You can freely pm me now, don`t fret it was my bad

RE: Cuddles` Cravin`s [M, sub looking for F, dom] (NSFW)

changed bits, added images and whatnot, enjoy! Also you can PM now, had it disabled on accident previously... foolish me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom