Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[FxM²] Looking for More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuya

Dust
So this is a bit of an experiment in a few ways...

First, I'm new here and I'm kind of testing the waters with the site!
Second, I'm looking to scratch an itch I have for multiple partners in the same scene.

I already have one partner picked out for this, but I need to find that perfect third. What I'm looking for now is a guy who lands somewhere between dominant and kind of neutral (definitely not looking for a submissive male), and is okay working in a FMM setup.

Oh, but about me real quick:
I usually don't advertise my gender online, but some people here find it important so I'll start by saying I am a female who plays female characters online. I'm not really fussed about your gender so long as you're playing a male character. I'm pretty much as straight as they come. I've been roleplaying for yeeeaaaaaaarrrssss now, and I like to season that RP with a bit of smut from time to time. I primarily RP in MMORPGs which will become pretty obvious as you keep reading. Uhh... Don't know what else might be relevant so I guess you can just ask anything you might be curious about!

--- { ✰ } ---

With that general info out of the way, lets get into the nitty gritty details!

Plot:
I see a lot of people here with some very specific plots they'd like to play out, but I'm not so fancy. For me, it's all about the setting which I'll get into later. After-adventure shenanigans or maybe some pseudo Player v. Player setup... Honestly I'm such a free-form roleplayer that I like to keep things open to develop more organically than restricting it to specifics. And of course your character will impact what sort of plots might work. That said, if you have any plots that might fit in with the chosen setting, I'd be glad to hear them out! (In short, we'll outline something once we pick setting/characters)

Setting:
See? Told you I'd get there. I've got three settings in mind; two very specific settings and one annoyingly open and generic setting. I'm going to list them in order of my personal preference, but I'm open to all three of course.
Blade and Soul - Probably a shot in the dark here. It's not a popular game but I'm currently playing it and I'd love to subject my character here to some smutty roleplay antics.
World of Warcraft - Yeah, yeah. Pretty standard for an MMO player, right?
Generic Fantasy - Stupidly open and vast. This is the catchall. I'm talking the Skyrim, Dungeons and Dragons, every single medieval fantasy book ever type of setting. It's mostly here to accommodate anyone who isn't familiar with the first two setting choices.

Characters:
I have a different character in mind for each of the setting choices, and all of them are developed characters I've roleplayed in the past. The one for Blade and Soul has a bit too much sass for her own good, the one for WoW has a mean streak, and the one for a more generic setting is a hopeless optimist.
As for your character, well, that's up to you. I'm looking for an OC that fits into one of the settings (I'm not a huge fan of using iconic characters or famous people or anything of the sort) and keeps in mind my likes and dislikes. Feel free to repurpose an existing OC to fit the setting! Almost any character gets 10x better in leather armor!

--- { ✰ } ---

Alright, moving on to the likes and dislikes.

Roughness (towards my character) - This covers everything from shoving my character down on her knees to hair pulling to spanking. General roughness. Nothing too painful, but nothing to gentle either.
Large Cocks - Nothing over the top or impossible, but definitely sizable ones that'll give my character a challenge.
Excessive Cum - Again, nothing crazy impossible, but I do like to get my characters well doused.
Dirty Talk - Honestly this is pretty important to me from an RP perspective as well as a kink one. Even better if it's stuff that's easy to respond to!
Dom/Sub Dynamic - Dominant male(s) to my submissive female.
Other - Creative positions, witty banter and puns, tit fucking, nipple stimulation, teasing, exhibitionism, multiple penetration, multiple partners (duh :p), probably more stuff that will come to mind later...

Dislikes:
Furries, etc - Nekomimis are one thing, but full furry (or straight up animal) is not my thing. Exceptions would be say... Tauren from the WoW setting or the like.
Anime Tropes - I'm not a fan of anime and I can smell an anime trope a mile away. Total mood killer.
MxM - Only bringing this up because it's an FMM setup. I'm not big on watching guys pleasure each other and I know the other male isn't big on this either.
The Gross Stuff - Potty play, vore, gore, death, diapers, etc. are all a big no for me.
Pregnancy - Responsibility is not sexy! D:
Other - Anything that isn't a typical male or female, foot fetishes, overuse of the sense of smell, lactation and nipple insertion, pretty much anything that's way out there.

--- { ✰ } ---

Other things that might be important to note...

- I'd prefer to use Discord for the RP itself rather than the forums. It's a pretty darn awesome program that you can run from your browser. Sign up is like.... 5 seconds of your life.
- I'm going to be looking for decent writing. Basic English is a must, but advanced writing skills are preferred! (Now that I've said that, I'm going to find 100 typos and errors when I look over this post tomorrow Zzz...)
- I think over use of big fancy words is just as annoying as trying to read broken English. If I have to Google more than maybe 2-3 words you've used I'm gonna just skip over it all.
- Please forgive my overuse of words like "gonna" and "wanna" or other crappy, lazy shorthand words.
- I'm a descriptive paragraph poster. I like others to do the same. But not like, five paragraphs. That's too much and it'll feel like a chore to read it all.

--- { ✰ } ---

Well... This post got way longer than I had intended. Hopefully it shows that I'm literate at least. That seems to be most people's #1 RP requirement :p

Thanks for taking the time to read it all.

(TL;DR - You suck go read it Q~Q)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom