Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Geisha Snake {Pokemon, FxAnything}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to do a session with a Trainer as a Milotic. Aside from the obvious serpent coiling stuff, I'd rather not get into anything too fetish-y. Setting would be post-contest shower, beach trip, etc.

If you want to hump some snake lump with me, shoot me a PM.

8NhFTYy.jpg

RE: Geisha Snake {Pokemon FxM/F}

Okay you're questing to play a milotic but are you wanting the trainer to be only female or are you not caring what gender the trainer is?

RE: Geisha Snake {Pokemon FxM/F}

Gashnaw said:
Okay you're questing to play a milotic but are you wanting the trainer to be only female or are you not caring what gender the trainer is?

I don't mind either gender. Maybe I didn't list that properly, I'll try to revise it.

Nah its more i was curious as coiling is common for Snakes on girls, so given that Milotic would be coiling it's trainer, i was wondering if the milotic was gender neutral.

I would be up for it but the setting itself (post contest) Not really something that works for me. I do however have a wolrd in mind if you are into post apoclypse type things.

Gashnaw said:
Nah its more i was curious as coiling is common for Snakes on girls, so given that Milotic would be coiling it's trainer, i was wondering if the milotic was gender neutral.

I would be up for it but the setting itself (post contest) Not really something that works for me. I do however have a wolrd in mind if you are into post apoclypse type things.

Sure thing, PM me what you've got thought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom