Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GIF Plots! NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awen

Meteorite
GIFS
Yes - all of these are NSFW in some way, shape, or form. These are all categorized by the genders involved, and none of them are too extreme. Please remember the number of the scene(s) you are interested in. I will bold the images that I am craving.
FxF
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)
MxF
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)
(23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34)
Groups
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)
Other
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

My Go-To Characters[/u]]
Carmen Alexander Davenport
NSFW
Basic Description: Petite and youthful with pale skin and sleek red hair.
Personality: An outgoing, fiery, young at heart girl who writes raunchy erotic novels in her spare time.
Emmeline Teo Rufen
NSFW
Basic Description: An elegant, busty Asian woman and long dyed blonde hair.
Personality: Cool, colected and calm by nature, and though she grew up in the United States she has a love for all things Asian.
Misty May Mellow
NSFW
Basic Description: A fit, spunky black woman with wild dark brown hair.
Personality: A flirty yet polite woman who has wanted to be famous her entire life.

Kinks, Scenarios and Pairings I'm Craving
Breeding/Risk of pregnancy
Fingering
Harem or Reverse Harem
Public Groping
Kidnapping
Father x Daughter
Boss x Worker
Teacher x Student

Now, of course you're going to need to know a few things about me. I roleplay nearly exclusively through PM, though I will make an exception for a thread. I enjoy sex-driven roleplays, though I am also willing to include some plot. You can typically expect me to reply with anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs, and though I try my best when it comes to spelling and grammar, I am only human.
Please PM me with the number of the pictures you are interested in, any of my go to characters you are interested in, and any ideas for a plot you can come up with. If your pitch doesn't interest me, I won't reply. Simple as that. I prefer to roleplay as a sub, but of course some exceptions can be made.
My F-list is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom