Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AeonicMachination's Big Request Thread (Female Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeonicMachination

Super-Earth
To start off, I don't care about your RL gender or sex, as long as you can RP what I'm looking for.

LIST OF SETTINGS I LIKE TO PLAY IN:

Koteiko

Koteiko is a setting I made specifically for ERP. It's a steampunk fantasy land vaguely inspired by japan (mostly names and mythology). It's a fantasy land with elves, demons, all of that classic stuff, but with a twist on each and every detail.

Stories to Play:
The Fate of House Saga
You are a Yaseioka, a courier who carries secret packages and correspondence that people don't want to send through the regular mail for whatever reason. You contact recently got you a very suspicious job, but with a payment large enough that you took it anyway: Deliver a sealed scroll to the head of House Saga, out in Hitarishima, an island just off the coast. The problem: House Saga died out decades ago when most of the island sank beneath the sea.

Still, you get a lot of money for this, and a Yaseioka is only as good as their record states.

Descending the Underworld
You're a small-time criminal in a city near the border, working for an organisation that supposedly leads up to Boneclaw himself, the infamous King of Crime. You've been looking to start your own thing however, but what happens when your first act of rebellion ends with you stealing something meant for Boneclaw himself?

You get a lot of sexy assassins sent after you, that's what.

Elves Are Scum
Elves are a blight on this land, unnatural things that dress in the clothes of humans. And now one of them has ambushed you and is trying to rob you! Still, she's kinda hot, in a "probably not good for anything else kind of way".

Notes:
Other locations in the setting includes Magitech Middle East "Alhukmah" to the west, Cold, Necromancy-heavy China "Mei-Si" to the north and ethereal otherworld/home of the elves "Bhailedao'i"
Please ask me about it.

Mass Effect
Notes:
I would prefer non-military RP's.
Quarians and Turians are hot.
I don't do canon characters, so no Shepard.

Warhammer 40k
Notes:
Eldar are the hottest
I'm not into Tau
Corruption to Chaos is fun to play.
No sex involving Space Marines or orks.

Warcraft
Notes:
No canon characters.
Elves, Draenei, Humans, Gnomes, Worgen, Pandaren, and Trolls Preferred.
I've been wanting to try out playing a skinny Pandaren, play up the reversal of beauty standards.
I'm a lore-buff, be warned.

KINKS

If you like any of these, PM me and we'll talk. Don't worry about me mixing kinks unless you specifically tell me to.

In no particular order, my kinks:
PDAs
Name-calling
Objectification
Facefucking
Non-con
Master/slave (loving or not)
Romance
Unrealistic Body Types
Excessive Cum
Fighting
Magic
Anal
Hot-dogging
Titfucks
Futanari
Gore
Snuff
Necrophilia
Undead
Breeding
Groping
Clothed sex
Harems
Monsters

Dislikes
Things I don't like. This stuff is non-negotiable and WILL NOT HAPPEN in my RPs:
Ageplay
Scat
Vomit
Watersports
Foot fetishes
Male on male sex

GENERIC SCENES
Here are some non-setting specific scenes I'd like to do:

The Cycle Continues
You are a demon lord who has bred generations of half-demon women, each new generation growing up to find you, at which point you break their will and their bodies, breeding yet another turn of the cycle out of them.
Now, your favorite fuckslave's daughter has come of age, and seeks to face you, thinking you hold the key to her past.

The King's Lover
You are a bored king. Your wast harem of nubile concubines have worn thin; each and every one of them a sniveling submissive, to afraid of your wrath do do anything but lay there unless commanded otherwise.
But one of your newest lovers is different. This woman is playful and exciting, clever and seductive. You plan to take her as your wife, to promise yourself to her in front of the other girls, hoping they willsee what you look for in a lover.

MORE TO COME AS I FEEL LIKE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom