Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Science! And...other things. (DonVoltonus & Sodomy)

Perversion

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Harald was only 23 years old and already bored with his life. Day in and day out it was the same routine. Shower, breakfast (Usually cereal), then off to the same job he had since finishing school. He worked in a local factory using a machine to cut meat, nothing fancy or requiring any conscious effort at all really. 12 hours a day on alternating shifts and that was his life. No glamour, no girlfriend, no real friends to speak of. Oh sure, he had 'friends', but not the kind of friendships he read about. Nobody he would trust with any of his secrets.

His one pleasure in life was on a Saturday night, where he would visit the local bar and try to meet somebody, anybody to share his life with. Somebody to inject maybe a little excitement into it. At 6"" tall with raven black shortly cropped hair and dazzling blue eyes he was certainly attractive enough, but like the rest of his life he was just, well, boring. Conversations with him inevitably went nowhere, it was just how he had always been, and now after another night of disappointment he found himself walking home alone and slightly drunk. He had caught the attention of a stunning blonde, but she had only lasted 20 minutes. He sighed in disappointment and decided to take a shortcut through the alley to his apartment. No reason to delay the inevitable, another night alone and all day Sunday reading and watching TV.

A cloaked figure stepped out in front of him, whipping out a glowing device that sent a powerful shock through Harald that made everything melt to black.

He would wake on a cold metal table, wrists and ankles bound down, his legs raised in stirrups normally meant for Gynecology. His body had been stripped bare, covered in faint red marks where testing electrodes had been removed earlier. A strange man stepped into the room, his skin grey with an orange chest, slim violet horns upon his head and a long tail swaying behind him. "Welcome to your new home human." He smirked, calmly walking to a nearby cabinet, looking through the drawers.

He woke up strapped to the table and it took moments to deduce that he wasn't going anywhere fast. Not only that, being naked unnerved him more than being strapped down, and he struggled violently against his restraints.

Seeing the strange creature walk in and talk to him as though he was a mere pet of some kind, or a patient, made Harald even more wary of what was happening. "You...you were in the alley. You had the...thing. Where are we? It isn't too late to let me go and pretend this never happened."

"Actually, since we are approximately 8 light-years away at this point, returning to your planet would be a waste of my resources." He smiled, drawing out a smooth metal rod, coating it in a pale blue lubricant, pressing the tip to Harald's puckered ass, pushing it slowly inside despite any cry of resistance. The device warmed up inside him, seeming to grow and shift to fill every inch inside of him, as if searching for the man's limits.

DonVoltonus said:
"Actually, since we are approximately 8 light-years away at this point, returning to your planet would be a waste of my resources." He smiled, drawing out a smooth metal rod, coating it in a pale blue lubricant, pressing the tip to Harald's puckered ass, pushing it slowly inside despite any cry of resistance. The device warmed up inside him, seeming to grow and shift to fill every inch inside of him, as if searching for the man's limits.

"8 light years awa...what? What are you, some kind of alien?" It was a dumb question, the implication that he was an alien was already very clear. Even more so when he saw the metal rod and where the being intended to stick it.

"No, please, don't do that, don't...ah!" His exclamation was ended in a light scream and a groan of intense discomfort as the device started to actually grow inside him and he tried to force it out.

It soon shrank back down, sliding out. "Ahh, let's see, you have quite some useful internal structure, we can use you to incubate eggs along with the sperm collection." He spoke calmly, as if that were utterly normal. "Now, let us see how much altering you'll need to become obedient."

Harald gasped as the device, whatever the hell it was, shrank back down to it's normal size and was removed from him. He shifted in his bonds, testing the strength of them and finding that he had no chance of freedom. "Please...just let me go, take me back.This isn't right..."

"What isn't right, human, is numerous near-extinct races going without mates because you're to resistant to mating." He said calmly, looking over Harald's body. "Really human, you have vast concentrations of nerves up there, so with a little coercion you'll be so addicted to pleasure you can't resist."

DonVoltonus said:
"What isn't right, human, is numerous near-extinct races going without mates because you're to resistant to mating." He said calmly, looking over Harald's body. "Really human, you have vast concentrations of nerves up there, so with a little coercion you'll be so addicted to pleasure you can't resist."

"Addicted to pleasure? Are you insane? I don't want to be your fucking mate, I want to go home!" Despite knowing it was useless, Harald was still trying to pull out of the bonds he was held by. Whatever this creature was, it wasn't something he wanted to explore. "Just let me go and I swear I won't tell anybody and you can find somebody who likes this shit, I'm sure there are lots of guys that want to be your toy, I'm just not one of them!"

He smirked. "Your subconcious says otherwise, dream scanning is how I picked you as a target human." He pressed a finger to Harald's ass, pressing in slowly. "Hmm, I'll have to start you on the small beasts first, it will take time to stretch you into an effective breeding whore."

Back
Top Bottom