Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Queens of Row City (Beat 'Em Up inspired MxF or MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
So after taking a break from playing as girls, i'm coming back into it to try out an idea of mine.

It's kinda inspired from the upcoming game Uppers. A beat em up game by the guy who made Senran Kagura, the artist from KoF XI, and the dev team behind Kenka Banchou.

~Queen's Brawl~
In an island city, a bizarre 'sport' has taken up popularity among the populace. Simply called 'The Queens Brawl', the game involves women taking the role of a 'Queen'. The Queen's role is to gather strong men to be her 'Knights'. Once a Queen has gain enough knights, they can register and gain a territory that they can control. Over time, the queen's can use their knights to invade another territory, challenging their knights to a battle with the territory at stake. And after a year, whoever controls the most territories can challenge the queen of the island.

Sooo pretty much a basic set up for cool fights and so on.

My character is someone who desires to win the Brawl for some reason or another. And thus they begin enlisting the help of powerful fighters from around the city to help them out.
One version can be a girl
Or
For those wanting some gay fun times, perhaps my character disguises themselves a girl to gain the position of Queen?
I'll also be playing the other Queens in the city and some of the fighters your characters will be facing.

Kinks to be included
Anal Play: Fucking, fisting, rimming... all the good stuff
Multiple cocks in one hole
Throat fucking
Gangbangs
Excessive cum
Giant Cocks
Incest
Reward Sex (I'll let you all hit it... If only you beat up that Luchadore guy)
Victory Sex (Who says you can't have a little fun with a Queen whose territory you've taken?)
Femboys
Futas

What I want from you
Varied Guys: Much like Fighting Games and beat 'em ups, I want different kinds of guys. Ethnicity, sizes, shapes. Surprise me! Sure a hunky guy with muscles is fine. But what about a 'Bishie' boy who packs a wollop, or the chunky fat nerd whose strangely good at ninjutsu. I want you to let your imagination run wild here

Don't take yourself too seriously: Sure this is kinda gang-ish and will have serious moments... but it's also supposed to be kinda light hearted and somewhat goofy. Just have fun.

Write Decently: I'm not asking for the next great American novel. But give me atleast 4-6 sentences a post with decent grammar and i'll be happy.

Where to RP?
I prefer Pms but can do Threads and if persuaded Emails. Just lemme know in your first PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom