Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon/tentacle rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmethystRose

Planetoid
You're a science experiment of your fathers. He's made you so that you're part demon, and as such you have extractible tentacles ect (whatever you want). Although your capable of looking like a human, he's had to keep you locked away sometimes because you become too unruly. You live next door to me and as far as I know your father lives alone. I'm completely oblivious to the fact that you imprinted on me years ago, and the strange noises I hear at night is you going crazy to try and get at me. Especially since I started to become fertile.

Your father has also started to take an interest in his pretty little fifteen year old neighbour, and wonders at the sort of movies he can make of the two of you together. It's your 19th birthday today, and you've literally been going crazy lately bring stuck in the house constantly. When your father comes home, your senses instantly pick up my scent, and when you run upstairs you see my unconscious little body in his strong arms as he grins. "Happy birthday, son!"

Looking for someone to play both the son and father. I was thinking that perhaps the father is the truly evil character, getting off on the horrific abuse she suffers. Even to the point where he instructs his son sometimes on exactly what to do to her. Maybe because when your character has her, he becomes possessive and will not let your father or anything else touch her. You're character has not been brought up like normal people, and can't control his urges. When he's horny, his demonic side takes over completely, but when he's not, he starts to fall in love with her, but can't understand why she's so sad all the time.

so this is like a fucked up Frankenstein story or texas chain saw massacre type story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom