Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gone Home (Sam's story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethElwood

Star
Okay first i want to start off with this is in fact fxf. I have played only two rps of this style but i really want to attempt it again. I recently played Gone Home. A psychological game telling the story of a young woman and her discovering that she is a lesbian. The game is played through her sister Katie finding and reading notes and things around her family's new home. Katie had been studying abroad and returned home to an empty home. The notes she finds tells the story of Sam finding her first love. I would like to play out just that. Sam finding her first love and exploring the confusion and excitement as well as dealing with disapproving parents. If you have played the game then we can play fairly cannon. If you havent played the game but want to play the idea then we can make an AU and play out a different ending. Please if you're i.interested PM me and we can discuss more.

RE: Looking for a pet

Bumps. Would like to try this out with a couple people at a time? Two pets fighting to serve their master best. Sounds like smutty fun to me

RE: Alice Madness: The Hatter's Regime

Bump complete idea change. Hope to play realltly craving some good story with some smutty fun thrown in.

RE: Looking for some incest

Bump changed my taste again. Hope to have some lovely ladies to play with.

RE: Looking for a personal cock slut.

Bump still looking for a personal slut to play out my fantasies. Hit me up.

Bump still looking for the right woman to serve me. Hope to find someone soon.

Bump im still looking for a perfect little pet to serve my fantasies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom