Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A very specific request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooktificate

Meteorite
Hello, hello, hello. ' v ' / I'm posting this thread over an idea I had had recently from reading something, and I'm looking to see if anyone may be interested!

The general plot takes place in a world that is at least somewhat influenced by fantasy. There are a great deal of various species in the world, though most of them at least vaguely humanoid. Much as you might expect, there is conflict and tension that often erupts between peoples. I would be playing a young soldier in a town who is guarding a peace negotiation between a human country and an (insert race here) country, when something catastrophic happens.

I was really hoping for someone to play some kind of extra-species female that came as one of the delegates for mediation. Due to influence of what I'd been reading, something anthro would be preferred, but I'm open to suggestions, wants, and ideas!

Really, if you find yourself interested in this scenario, send me a PM and I'd love to discuss it with you! Most of this is modular as well, so I don't mind tweaking much of it.

Hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom