Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yellow Kryptonite [BlackestKnight & FunInTheSun]

BlackestKnight

Super-Earth
Yellow Kryptonite

tumblr_o489r9OsMH1sinye2o3_400.jpg
3819164.jpg

"Hana, Hana Lane with Daily Planet news. You think you can let me in for a moment? Or do I need to come around through the front and make a scene so all your coworkers can see go into your office. I need to talk to you." Standing, or floating rather outside the window frame of the intrepid News anchor in question was the man of steel himself. An assured smirk framing his handsome dark features as he awaited her response, knowing well she couldn't resist his offer. He eventually found his path inside. Gliding a short distance to meet her on her level. He stood before the attractive asian woman, he noticed the engagement ring affixed on her finger." Congratulations there Lane. First, I want to say nice job on the new office, secondly, can we talk off the record?"

"I hear you'd like to interview me sometime. I see you all the time on the six o'clock. I can't say am I fan of your style of reporting but I do appreciate your face." He paused for a moment, staring down directly at her. "I want you to admit the truth. Your soon to be husband. Mr. White, who owns the station you work for. He's not a fan of me, is he? I'll grant you the interview, but I want to hear from you how you really feel about me." Superman place a hand to her chest. " I can feel your heartbeat. Since I've been here. You're already ruined a pair, haven't you?" He then moved his hand down to the space between her legs, rough handing her wet-stained panties. "Well then Ms. Lane. Here's your big scoop. "

Back
Top Bottom