Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Song of Wind and Water

The Goddess sat on a wide chair. Her body was barely covered from view by the thin veil of fog, and she smiled at him. "The spring did you wonders." She said softly. "I trust my maidens took care of all your needs?" She asked, sounding amused as she looked him over. "Yes... You seem cleaner... Healthier... Good traits in a man, I think. But why do you continue to hide yourself from my eyes?"

Kaura's eyes traced their way down his body, before settling on his sizable cock. She blushed, and almost looked away. "I'lll... I'll have to inspect it...." She said softly, and walked to him, kneeling low to examine it. Her fingers closed gently around his length, trying to see the amrkins closely. A blush rose in her cheeks, but she reminded herself that his race was not modest as hers was... And this was not a sexual move.

"Well, I was wondering if you even wanted to see it in the first place, My Lady..." Cysma said to her. "I suppose you do..." He moved his hands, allowing her to see his penis for the first time.

"Have you any idea what it might mean?" Zayle asked, looking down to her. "Hmm...you have some smooth hands. Have you ever touched a penis before?" The runic marking was written right down the shaft of his penis.

((I'll let you decide what the rune says!))

The Goddess chuckled, watching as he removed his hands. Her eyes ranacross his length, and she stood slowly, the fog following her privates, and glided to him.

"It's an ancient incantation." She said softly, running a finger across the markings to be sure she had read it right. "Endurance, strength, and power." She said softly. "It is meant to help you be a stronger warrior... Why it is here, I do not know."

She pulled away when he spoke, blushing once again. "No... I had never touched a penis before." She told him honestly.

Cysma stood silently and watched as the air goddess approached him, his breathing getting heavier.

"A rune of strength, then..." Zayle thought as he scratched his chin. "How interesting...I wonder if its location has any significance...is there any way to find out?" He asked her, going to sit down again.

She Goddess circled around Cysma, seeming to float above the ground, her hand tracing across his body. "What a lovely man you are..." She said softly. "Are you comfortable?"

Kaura frowned, considering. "My guess would be activate it and we will see what happens." She said quietly. She waited for him to sit down before beving quietly between his legs, and she traced the marking again, this time adding some of her magic. It pulsed across him, a tingling warmth. "Now just think about using it..." She said softly.

"I...I...I think so..." Cysma said, blushing as he looked to the goddess' body, hoping there was some transparency in the mist. "Are you used to seeing naked men? Just wondering..."

Zayle tried to concentrate whatever power the rune had. He closed his eyes. As Kikora touched it, his penis started growing erect, perhaps from the sensation pulsing through his body as well.

The Goddess laughed lightly. "No... Men are not common in my temple, most have the sense to send a woman to see me." She purred. The viel of steam seemed lighter, almost completely transparent. Barely shading her from his view.

Kaura pulsed some more energy through him, but blushed when he grew erect. She pulled back her hand and stood quickly. "I think that is all I can do..." She whispered.

"And am...am I worthy of seeing all of you, My Lady?" Cysma watched intently as he thought the steam began to fade.

"I think there might be a bit more you could do..." Zayle suggested. He reached out and began stroking Kaura's ears. "I thought you would like this..."

The Goddess chuckled, returning to her throne. "No man, mortal or God, has every viewed my body completely... Tell me adventurer, would you like that to change?"

Kaura blushed when he stroked her ear, ad bowed her head, staring down at the floor. "What.... Can I do?" She asked, stiffling a moan as he touched her sensitive ears.

"Yes...yes I would like that to change...but hasn't lady Kaura seen you completely? I'm jealous..." Cysma admitted, hanging his head.

Zayle smiled to her. "It would seem that your kind is too modest for its own good. A place like this would be wonderful to help you be more comfortable with your true self. How would you like to know the pleasures of the flesh for once? It is certainly nothing to be ashamed of, especially with a fellow elf."

She looked at him seriously. "Lady Kaura is a woman, and does not interest me, the way that you do." She patted the spot next to herself. "Come... Sit with me and we will discuss your request."

Kaura grew redder, her eyes still on the ground. "Would you be willing to lay with an outcast?" She asked, and shot him a shy look. "If so... I would like... For you to show me pleasure." She said quietly, blushing deeply. "But Please know the consequenses."

Cysma seemed confused for a bit, but eventually he looked to the place that the goddess had pointed out and went to sit down. By now the air goddess could see that he was growing a bit of an erection from seeing almost all of her. "Please...can you tell me your name...?"

"Of course, I am more than willing to let you in on what you have been missing, and I am well aware of the consequences. Not that they would have a major impact on me, of course." Zayle chuckled. "Dark elves are not held in very high esteem, see? The very term 'dark elf' doesn't paint a positive image to begin with, does it? There's a saying that the clothes make the man, and that a naked man would have little or no impact on society. In the eyes of many, this is true, so being with an outcast would be considered an upgrade!"

The goddess looked at his erect manhood, smiling to herself. She let the fog grow ever thinner, before looking up at him again. "Call me Aithlra." She said in a quiet voice. "Now, why don't we discuss the conditions for you obtaining the ability to make your vessel fly?"

Kaura smiled, his humor helping to relax her some. "I suppose." She said quietly, "But... I do not know how to begin."

"Yes...we should...Aithlra!" Cysma said, glad to have learned her name, and how she was revealing more of herself. "What is it that I could offer to you, My Lady?"

"That's all right." Zayle said. "...Because I do know where to begin..." he smiled and went to kiss Kaura on the cheek, and began rubbing her ears. It was no secret among the elves themselves that their long pointy ears were potential erogenous zones.

The goddess smiled, and motioned for him to move even closer. "Why not a bet, adventurer?" She purred. "Do you like bets?"

Kaura sighed as he began to caress her long ears, gently stimulating the sensitive nerves. Her own trembling fingers found his, running her index across the ridge, slowly, tenderly.

Cysma slowly scooted closer to the goddess on the floor. "A bet? What is this bet, then? I didn't think deities had any use for worldly possessions like money to bet!"

As Zayle felt his own ears being caressed, his penis began growing more and more erect, and he felt good all around. All Cysma would've needed to become aroused was to take in the sight of Kaura's naked form, of course. Whether that was any better or worse, though...

Aithlra laughed, "I have no need for worldly thing, you are correct." She said quietly, leaning forward. Her cleavage was clearly visable now, and she stated at his, her light blue eyes staring into his own. "What I speak of is a test of your ability, one that we may both enjoy."

Kaura blushed, and leaned forward some. Her lips press to his lightly, a soft kiss. She pressed her body to his, urging him gently to lay back against the pillows.

"Really? And how would we enjoy this test?" Cysma inquired, looking longingly at the goddess' breasts, wondering if he could see any nipples.

Zayle smiled and finally got what Kaura had seemed to want him to do. He laid back over the pile of pillows, relaxing as he looked up at her. His dark and smooth, yet lean skin was there for her, his penis fully erect and pointing out to her.

"If you leave now you may have you flying ship, no strings attached." She said quietly. The outlines of her nipples were visible now, as was the barely hint of her sex. "But if you stay, you will be the first man to see me... To touch me... And if you can bring me to cresting, you may choose to remain here or leave, and I will grant your request... If you fail, you leave only with my virginity." She smiled, awaiting his answer.

Kaura laid him gently against the pillows, her body next to his, half on-top. Their lips met, her chest pressed gently to his, but there was separation beyond that. Only one of her knees looped lazily around his leg, not straddling his body as she should to achieve the pleasure she needed.

Cysma thought about this, but it didn't take him too long. "Who would I be..." he began, "to turn down an offer like this? To lay with a goddess! This will gain me points here, and in Valhalla too, right?" Cysma said. "I accept. I don't know what it will take to get a goddess to orgasm, but I am willing to find out."

Zayle smiled as Kaura pressed up against him, but he noticed that she wasn't all the way on top of him. He soon corrected that with his strong arms. "You know, I think you're about the first virgin I've been with that wanted to be on top for her first time." He said with a smirk. "I hope you know what you're doing..."

The goddess smiled, the fog vanishing completely. "Show me what you know how to do..." She whispered, her voice seductive and low.

Kaura gave a surprissed squeak when Zayle's arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her completely ontop. Her moist entrance pressed against the head of his cock, anf she hesitated, not wanting to slide in just yet. Her lips pressed to his once again when he finished talking, moaning at the kiss.

Cysma stood back. "Woah, wait a minute..." He had to take in the sight of the air goddess in all her nude glory, wondering if he'd be blinded by her beauty...

Zayle held in the kiss that Kaura initiated for a while, before breaking it off when he needed to take a breath. "I wonder if my rune could be activated through sex, considering its location..."

Beautiful she was,enough to make anyman's mouth go dry. Like Kaura her body was free of hair, making her snowy hair all the more shocking. Her skin was a milky white, a soft and even complextion. That much he knew already, but now he saw the light pink nipples, soft and womanly with her gentle form. The moist lips of her womanhood, ready to relieve his need. "Do you like my form?" She asked, a slight smile on her lips.

Kaura thought about it for a second, before nodding slowly. "It is possibly... My incantation is still active, if you want to try to activate it now."

"Wow..." Cysma said, "You're so very beautiful...I could admire your naked glory all day as a form of worship!" He exclaimed. Obviously, he had a full erection now, so he decided to stand up and hold it out to her. "What do you think of me?"

"Hmmm...and we plan to activate it through sex, is that it?" Zayle asked, reaching to put his hands on Kaura's breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze. The tip of his penis rubbed against her opening, ready to force its way in.

"Yeah..." Kaura whispered back. His hands cupped her breasts tenderly, and she let her eyes drift shut. His cock pressed against her entrance, barely parting her lips to sit just outside of her wet hole. She gazed down at him, feeling a little unsure of how to proceed. She'd never been in such an intimate position before, and while a part of her wanted to dominate the man, she was not wuite sure how to do that.

Back
Top Bottom