Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Song of Wind and Water

Kaie accepted his hands, letting herself get tugged gently to her feet. "I would like that." She whispered, and leaned forward to press her lips to his. "And next time, I will be ontop." She smiled before turning and vanishing into the trees with a happy giggle, leaving Cysma standing by himself in her garden.

Cysma blinked, looking a little perplexed as she left him, but it didn't bother him much. He began walking back to his and Kaura's room to see if the elf was still there.

Kikora's trip had been longer even then Cysma's was, and when he left she had curled up onto a low bed. Initially she had pulled the sheets over herself, but had kicked them off in her dreams, and now she lay sprawled half onto the pillow. Her back and ass were clearly visable on entering, though her front was completely hidden.

Cysma's mind wasn't interested in sex at the moment since he had just gotten himself to release minutes earlier, but he couldn't resist the chance to see the elf naked. He was tempted to try to roll her over so that she'd be on her back, but he didn't know how light or heavy of a sleeper she was, so he decided a slightly safer alternative and tried carressing one of her long pointy ears like the nymph Kaie had suggested.

Kaura slept soundly, not noticing as the man approached her. She sighed in her sleep as he began to slowly stroke her ears. His finger ran along the edge, and it made her shiver, slowly waking up, moaning softly.

She jolted to her senses, and sat up, turning to face him with wide eyes and a rosy blush in her cheeks. "What were you doing?" She squeaked, obviously embarassed.

Cysma quickly retracted his hand. "Oh...I...I umm..." He was a bit too distracted by the sight of her naked front to say anything."

Kaura blushed deeper. "I... Suppose you don't understand..." She said softly. "Your ears are not sensitive as mine are... I know you were just curious, but do try not to touch them it is..." She stopped, not knowing how to explain it.

She blushed deeper when she realized that they were both naked, her eyes traveled down him. "I... I am sorry..." She squeaked out, grabbing for a pillow to cover herself.

"I think I do understand some." Cysma said, waiting for her to grab her pillow before he continued. He reached to try touching one of her ears again. "Show me how to do it right..."

Kaura blushed deeper, gently blocking his hand from her ear, "It's not something that an Elf does with someone they barely know." She said quietly. "It is... Intimate."

"Hmm...of course." Cysma went and sat down on a nearby chair. "How would you like to hear of my adventures? You're an adventurer too, are you not?"

"An adventurer?" Kaura said with a laugh, seeming amused by the title. "I have been labeled many things, but an adventurer has never been on the list." Her smile was meichevious, a sparkle in her green eyes that spoke volumes about the spirit she had not revealed to him.

Her eyes were locked onto his, for the first time watching him closly, without her eyes clenched shut. She still held the pillow to herself, but her grip was loose, and the gentle curves of her body were very visable. "But I would lik every much to hear your tales." She continued, with a polite dip of her head.

"Hmm...let's see here...have you heard of the hero Leonis? The one who ventured into Cor Draconis and defeated the evil dragon prince Dralkor? I adventured with him. We saved each other's backs a few times..." Cysma leaned forward a bit.

Kaura leaned forward as well, seeming intruiged. "His tales have reached as far as my home." She said in a breathy tone, clearly impressed. "He is a warrior to be respected, and if he has your trust, then so do I." She smiled over at him brightly. "Of course, I am very interested in hearing a few of your tales."

"Yes, well, one adventuring party I was with for quite a while included a powerful druid, an orcish barbarian, and a wizardly mindflayer! Can you believe it!? I never thought I would be on the same side as a mindflayer. Perhaps our grandest adventure we had together was the time when we had to hold off a massive zombie invasion in a castle. It was a long and hard battle..."

Kaura grinned, listening intently. "That would have been something to behold." She said softly, leaning back slightly, "My own exploits are very well known by mypeople, but to tell the truth that is not saying much." She gave him a little smile. "My race is a cautious one, so understand, even for a rebel like myself, I am very tame compared to someone like you."

"Hmmm...what are some of the things you've done?" Cysma asked. As he watched her, he waited to see if she would even glance at his penis. He would be glad to have his be the first one she sees, after all...

Kikora sighed, smiling at him. "It's not so much what I have done, as what I am doing, sir." Her eyes stayed locked onto his face, never budging. "My people are suffering from a disese... of sorts... a lack of power stemming from the loss of an ancient source. Our Elders havedone little to aid my people, an I left to find the answer myself."

She grinned. "The act of leaving our village in such a way is enough to cause a stir amongst my people... And my exploits since then, nothing comparable to your own I am sure, have continued to entertain." She gave a low chuckle.

"Hmm...I see. I always did imagine elves as keeping to themselves...what is this power source that you say has gone missing, anyway?"

Cysma looked to see what Kaura was covering herself with. "Why do you cover up? I've already seen all of you...and I'm not hiding anything from you, now am I?"

Kikora fowned. "It is hard to explain. Our power was a gift, and we were seperated from it."

Kaura frowned, considering,before sighing, and putting aside the pillow. "I suppose I can let you see... Since technically those are the rules." She looked over at his body, traveling across his toned chest and stomach, down his hips, and finally settling on his penis. She wanted to look away shyly, but was a bit intruiged by it. "So that is your penis?" She asked curiously, turning dark red.

"What are the rules, exactly?" Cysma asked, a smile crossing his face as Kaura removed the pillow. "Ah...you're such a lovely sight..." He stood so that she could get a better look at him, and so that he could get a better look at her. "Yes...that is my penis." And it started growing erect as he saw her naked.

"The rules are that no guest may cover themselves inside this temple." She said quietly. "They allow me from time to time becayse of my shy nature..."

She rolled over, and sat up, rising to her feet slowly wihout her eyes ever leaving his cock. "Why is it growing?" She asked.

"You really are quite naive, aren't you?" Cysma smirked as she stood up. "It gets that way when a man becomes sexually aroused. For example, seeing a woman naked may get him aroused..." His eyes traced her up and down.

Kaura swallowed slightly, and looked away. Her arms rose and folded over her chest, hiding it from view once again. "There... There is no need to get aroused." She said quietly, "We are simply following the rules."

"Really? What if I enjoy seeing nude women? Is that a crime?" Cysma asked. He frowned a bit as she covered up her chest, so he looked to her crotch instead.

Kaura sighed and shook her head. "It is no crime, I just am uncomfortable." She said quietly, her cheeks a soft pink from her rising blush.

Her sex was ahirless, as was the rest of her body. Elves did not have the need for extra warmth as humans did, so they had little body hair. It shimmered slightly in the light, moist both from a slight sweat at the heat, and the juices from her arousal of seeing a man naked for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom