Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Song of Wind and Water

Cysma blinked as looked to see if anything was hiding the goddess this time. He also looked at his surroundings to see if he could hide himself behind anything should he need to move his hands. "My Lady...I find Kaura a very beautiful woman, but she won't let me see her in all her naked glory, even though she is comfortable with other women seeing her. I have not been hiding myself around her...yet she won't look at me! I would love for her to be comfortable around me...please, I beg for your assistance, O divine Lady!"

The goddes laughed. A very thin viel of fog covering her body again. It was a terrible tease, thick enought o conceal her splendor, but thin enough that the barest outlines were very visable. "It took Kaura time to get used to seeing my maidens naked, and more time to undress herself." She said quietly. "But you mayhave better luck. I cannot aid you in his. If you want the Elf, then try to convince her."

"All...all right. If you say so, My Lady." Cysma turned and left the room. He felt his bladder quite full now, and he needed to take care of it. He ended up wandering into the garden as he looked for a bathroom.

Cysma wandered further into the garden, and a lovely young wood nymph spotted him. She giggled, moving closer as he moved to relieve his bladder. "Do you plan on watering my garden?" She giggled, approaching him slowly. Her body was not quite as curvy as Kaura's or the Goddesses was, but was only covered by a few small leaves over her sensitive areas. "I must ask, if you plan on feeding my plants, could you let me watch? I can be quite protective of my charges."

"Ummm...I...if you don't mind..." Cysma said. He really had to go, and was afraid he might not make it if he tried to go somewhere else. He uncovered himself and tightly gripped the base of his penis to keep anything from coming out. "Please...quickly...show me where you want me to..."

The nymph smiled, walking closer. "Right here..." She whispered into his ear, taking his length into her hand as she guided where his stread should go. "These plants are very thirsty..."

Cysma gasped as the nymph grabbed his privates, but he really had to go. "All right..." He pulled her hand off of his member so that he could get a better stream, and finally began to empty his bladder onto the plants the nymph showed him. He couldn't cover himself at all now...

The Nymph smiled, stroking his penis to get the last few drops of piss out. She leaned over on her tip toes to kiss him on the cheek, her tongue darting out to taste his flesh. "I heard you want the little Elf who is visiting." She whispered. "Please me... And I might let you in on a secret that will help you get her."

The adventurer looked up to the nymph as he finished, intrigued that she knew so much. "I..." He took a look over her body. She was very nice, and he most certainly wouldn't mind sleeping with her. "I accept your offer, miss..."

The Nymph smiled, moving in closer. Her arms wound around his neck and she drew him in, "I do like a man in chare." She whispered, "And I know the Elf would too... SHow me how commanding you can be." Her fingers danced across his chest as she spoke, trailing down his stomach, and to his penis, stroking him lightly.

"Ah...umm..." Cysma wasn't sure he could take charge; he was never the leader in any adventuring group because of that. But if he were to get what he wanted this time, he had to try. "Tell me your name...and get rid of those leaves!" He said, trying to sound demanding.

The nyph smiled, the leaves falling from her body without her even touching them. "My name is Kaie..." She whispered into his ear, and ran a string of wet kisses down his neck. "Keep going now..."

"Kaie..." Cysma repeated, his eyes widening as her leaves fell off of her. "Hmm...you're pretty good looking, I think." He lifted his head as she kissed down his neck, and his hands went to touch her bare skin, making their way to her chest and finding her breasts.

Kaie groaned softly as his hands explored her breasts, and her kisses grew more heated. "Come on, adventurer..." She moaned to him. "If you want Kaura... Or the Goddess... You will have to be more assertive then that." She looped a thin leg aroun his waist, pulling him to her as she fell backwards, landing softly on the groun dhis him ontop of her. "You don't want me to get bored and leave... Do you?" She asked, her voice teasing.

"No, don't leave! Stay here!" Cysma's voice sounded demanding again. He squeezed her breasts as he rubbed his now-erect penis against the nymph's inner thighs. "Open your legs for me."

Kaie moaned at the command in his voice, and his touches on her breast. She grins up at him, a slight blush rising on her cheeks. She parted her legs for him, and pushed her hips forwards, grinding her womanhood against his erect penis. "Do you really want me to stay?" She asked in a seductive tone.

"Yes! Yes I do want you to stay!" He said, raising his voice to her. He really didn't want her to leave, for more reasons than one. He forced his member inside of her and pressed forward as far into Kaie as he could go.

Kaie smiled at the command in his voice, her pushing was bringing out the dominant side of the young adventurer. Her eyes widened as he pushed in, gasping at he pain of her hymen being torn. Iw was nough to make her whimper for a bried second, before sighing. His penis felt unbelievably good burried inside of her.

"Wha...what!?" Cysma was surprised to feel himself piercing through her hymen. "You're a virgin? I can't believe it! Were none of the men that were here before me interested in you?" He began to thrust his hard length in and out of her tunnel, from the tip of his member all the way to the hilt with each thrust. "Don't think I'll be gentle with you on your first time, though!" He said, sounding more confident.

Kaie moaned and loudly as the pain faded into his thrusts. Her body rocked against his and she gasped at each thrust. "There... There has not been a mna here in centuries..." She groaned as he pumped into her, waves of pleasure coursing through her body. "All the women here are pure..."

She gasped again at his words, at the way he thrust into her. "Please... Don't be gentle..." She begged."

"Will you still consider yourself pure after I'm done with you? Will you be allowed to stay here?" Cysma asked, his tone of voice making him sound like he was demanding the answers. "Now, be a good nymph and come on your master!" He said, thrusting into her harder and harder, quite surprised that she liked it rough.

The nymph writhed in pleasure under Cysma, moaningloudly with his every movement. "I'm not pure..." She gasped, "I am not pure! But I can stay here not pure... Virginity is not required to live here..."

She thrust faster at his command, wanting to come on him. "I... I am close!" She cried, "Please, more, Please!"

"Good...good then! The more the better!" Cysma smiled deviously, ramming his hard shaft into her as fast as he could, even as he finally came into her and poured his hot seed into her tunnel.

The little Nymth smiled as he spoke, before moaning loudly. Her own orgasm was fast approaching, as he thrust harder and deeper into her pussy with his rock hard member. She felt him start to cum and she cried out in pleasure, letting it drive her over the edge, as his continuing movements kept her in pleasure.

Finally she collasped, gasping slightly. She smiled up at Cysma just as deviously. "Her ears." She told him. "The elves have sensitive ears. Get close enough to stroke them... She will love it."

Cysma was left a little bit winded from their sex, especially since he was the one on top doing all the work. "Her ears, hmm? I see...well, I was thinking that they might be more than for show. All right..." He slowly pulled out of the nymph and stood up, offering his hand to help her to her feet. "I'll be sure to remember that. Maybe we could get together another time as well, hm?"

Back
Top Bottom