Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Song of Wind and Water

Kaura chuckled slightly, "Not many men come up this way, do not blame them for their fun." She smiled at sat up, her yes still closed, but a quirky smile on her lips. "Most men would be thrilled about being in a temple full of beautiful, slightly perverted, virgin women."

"Hmm...so other men have been here before? How many of them are still virgins?" He smiled deviously. "If I could have my way, there won't be any left." Since her eyes were closed, he decided to be sneaky and looked for a way to pull off her robe without her noticing.

Kaura smiled slightly, "Not many men travel here, they think it more proper to send in a woman.... And I think every maiden here is a virgin. They can remain even without their purity, but as I said, not many men come." She Leaned back some, resting her palms on the cushions to prop herself up. "I am virgin as well, traveling does not leave much time for such things."

"Oh, really?" He said, stroking his nonexistant beard. "Well, have you ever seen a naked man before? I mean...if you don't have time to find that, as you say, now is your chance. You don't want to miss out, do you?"

Kaura blushed, her skin turning a deep scarlet. "I have never seen a man naked before." She said quietly. "And while I appreciate the generous offer, I must decline." She choked out, trying to sound as dignified as possible. "You should grab a robe... It would make you more confortable."

"But I thought I wasn't allowed to wear anything..." He looked around, wondering if there was even a robe for him to wear. "Does the goddess let you see all of her?"

Kaura shook her head. "Not typically, but I am an exception to the rule, and I am sure you could be as well." She shrugged her shoulders at his questions. "I have seen the Goddess bare and uncovered, I am a woman after all." She sighed and crossed her legs, unaware of how the silk parted to reveal the smooth skin of her thighs to him. "It is not so formal when you are a woman."

Cysma blinked, his eyes widening. "Really? You saw all of her...? Please tell me...what was she like? What are those parts of her like?" His penis hardened just a bit thinking about it.

Kaura raised an eyebrow and sighed. "Not too different from any other woman." She said softly. "Her skin is more ivory, paler and softer looking...." She paused, thinking, "It is hard to explain really. It'd be like me asking you to discribe yourself. You have to see it to understand."

"Well, that's the thing..." Cysma said. "I tried seeing her, but she wouldn't let me see her nipples or pussy...I'm jealous. You got to see a goddess in all her beautiful naked glory and splendour!"

Kaura laughed, "Well, you are a man!" She said, "Do you think she will simply allow any man to view her in all her splendor?" She laughed and layed back, exposing even more of her skin, almost to her own womanhood. "Rest well." She said quietly, putting her arm over her eyes as she tried to find sleep.

Cysma blushed as he noticed how Kaura was revealing herself a bit. He had to stop himself and look for something else to do and try not to disturb her. He looked around to see if there were any maidens nearby.

A maiden pushed open the door, her eyes down. "Madam Kaura." She said quietly. "The Goddess wishes to speak with you."

Kaura nodded and stood, adjusting her robe before exiting. She followed the maiden to the garden. She pushed back her robe, letting it fall to the ground before sitting across from the naked Goddess. "Good evening, my lady." She said with a polite bow. "You wished to speak with me?" The Goddess nodded, talking softly, the pair too absorbed in their coversation to notice anyone approaching.

Cysma blinked and followed quietly and sneakily after the ladies and hid where he thought they wouldn't see him in the garden. He watched carefully as he listened in on their conversation, hoping to also get a peek at their naked bodies.

"How goes your search?" The goddess asked, smiling over at the quiet Elf. She knew Kikora's problem well, after so many visits. Kaura sighed quietly and bowed her head. A look of concern crossed the Goddeses face, and she sighed. "You may stay here as long as you like." She smiled. From this anle Cysma could almost see all her most erotic parts, but was barely blocked by leaves furthe into the garden.

Kaura stood and bowed. Her body perfectly exposed to the travelor. Her skin was tanned darker then the goddesses, but still she was beautiful. Her people were famed for their beauty, and she was stunning among them. Her round breasts large and still perky, above a taunt stomach, and wide hips that flowed perfectly together. "I will return to my chamber then." She said quietly, and the Goddess stood as well, still barely covered from Cysma's wandering eyes. "We can talk more, if you would like child." She said softly.

Cysma blinked as he had gotten a full view of Kaura. He heard that elves were beautiful, but he didn't believe it until now! It was almost too good to be true! He needed to get a better look at her!

He signaled a nearby maiden over and asked her to hide Kaura's robe. He waited to see if he could get a glimpse of the goddess as well.

Kaura laughed some, not noticing Cysma's tricks. "The travelor seems quite intent on seeing you, my Lady." She said, unaware that he was hiding mere feet away.

The Goddess smiled. "The old ways are becoming quite old, I might allow him to see." She told the girl, and kaura smiled playfully.

"Does he deserve to see your beauty?" She teased, "That man has not even taken a woman here, without any idea of his ability, would you let him see your flawless form? He might faint when he sees your nipples." The goddess laughed, and turned to leave, still barely out of Cysma's sight. Kaura smiled as she left. She turned to look her her robe, to find it missing. "I suppose I will have to return naked..." She said quietly, and quickly went back to the room, hoping to cover herself somehow.

Cysma left his hiding spot and went up to Kaura casually, as though he hadn't seen anything. "So how did that meeting go, then, Kaura?" He asked, looking her over now that he had gotten closer.

Kaura spun to face him eyes wide. "It went well.." She choked out as she moved to cover herself. Her hands covered as much of her body as possible, before her eyes widened further. "I... I Didn't tell you my name... Only the Goddess spoke it just then." She whispered. "You... Overheard me?"

Cysma blinked. "Oh sh-!" He thought, trying to think fast. "I...I asked one of the maidens here what your name was! You said you've come here before, so I thought they would know. Turns out, I was right." He looked to her arms hiding her nude body. "Why are you covering up?"

Kaura nodded slowly, she didn't believe him, but didn't press it. "I do not wish to be seen." She said simply, and turned quickly, walking quickly back to their shared chanber, so she could grab a pillow to hide under. Him seeing her body humiated her. The first man to see her undressed.

Cysma frowned and followed her into the room. "Kaura...you're very pretty...why on earth would you want to hide such a beautiful body from me? You don't seem to have any problems with another woman seeing you naked...why should a man be any different?"

Kaura burried her head nto the pillow, not looking at him, her face red. "It's different because with a woman there is no desire... But when a man sees me..." She cut off. "Please excuse my bad behavior... I lost my robe..."

"Oh, women could desire you just as well. In fact..." He snapped his fingers as an idea came to him. He began looking for the goddess. He wanted to ask her if she could persuade Kaura to be comfortable with a man seeing her naked. He went with his hands preserving his modesty.

Kaura shook her head at the suggestion, blushing red. She peeked out as he left, getting a good view of his ass as he walked. It made her squeak once more. He was certainly attractive, a thought that made her almost giggle, rolling over, completely exposed now that he was gone.

The Goddess smiled as the young man approached. "Young traveler." She said calmly, "Does something trouble you?"

Back
Top Bottom