Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Song of Wind and Water

Cysma

Supernova
A great temple stood on a sheer cliff overlooking the ocean, like a maiden awaiting her sailor's return. It was known by those living nearby as the Temple of Air, dedicated to one of the four goddesses presiding over the elements. Legend has had it that those worthy would be chanced with a meeting with the goddess herself, should they travel to this temple. Now, one such adventurer is hoping for just that.

While still young, the adventurer Cysma Winheim had already gotten his feet wet in quite a few adventures. He has been to several interesting places in the world and fought quite a few monsters on the way. He approached the temple from the ocean on a large ship, and took the challenge of scaling the sheer cliff using some of his many tools he had gathered over the course of his adventures. He reached the top after a long and arduous climb, and made his way up to the temple steps, and began to ascend those as well to the grand front door. He would need the help of the temple maidens to arrange a meeting with the goddess, and he knew that, so he began looking for them.

He brought with him a full suit of chainmail armor with no helmet, a sword which he kept in its scabbard on his back, a shield that was often buckled to his left arm, and a Bag of Holding, a magical bag that could hold far more than its size. In it, he kept the tools he used to scale the cliffside, as well as a wide assortment of potions and magic scrolls, all with different effects that he could utilize in some form during his adventures and get him through virtually any situation imagineable.

One such maiden stepped out from behing a large rock. She stood naked before him, head bowed as her raven locks flowed down over her, only partially covering her body from his eyes. "Greeting, sir." She said softly, barly audible against the wind in the montains. "You have travelled far to see her holiness, the goddess of air; however, I cannot permit you to enter her temple as you are. She straightened, her eyes not meeting his as she explained, "You must enter the temple as you entered ths world, not covered by earthly clothes and armors." She bowed. "But your manhood must never be shown to the goddess, so I am entrusted to ensure her eyes stay pure."

The adventurer took a step backwards in surprise. He wasn't used to seeing naked women, after all, and he couldn't help himself but stare at her nervously. Just the sight of a naked woman was all it took for Cysma to lose his cool. He eventually recovered, however, and listened to what she had to say.

"I...I understand..." He said weakly. The idea sounded rather strange to him, but he did come all this way, and he wasn't about to turn back. He stepped behind one of the large marble columns and began to undress. He unbuckled his shield and let it fall to the floor, got himself out of his chainmail armor, removed his boots, gloves, the scabbard for his sword, laid his bag down, and took off his tunic. He shyly emerged from behind the column, now wearing nothing at all, and covering up his bare crotch with his hands, waiting for the maiden to lead him off.

The maiden bowed as he emerged, completly nude now. Her dark blue eyes stayed trained just past him, and she turned. "Please follow me, sir." She instructed, before turning to leave. She walked slowly, almost seeming to glide over the groundas they approached the temple. Several other maidens emerged, swirling around the pair silently until they entered, and the first girl motioned to a podium. "Please, stand behind this. Your manhood must be shielded from the goddess. If you move alert us so we may keep our ladies eyes pure of men."

Cysma listened quietly to what the temple maiden had to say and nodded, doing his best to follow their instructions, so he stood behind the podium, examining it curiously. He looked back to the maidens, wondering what he could see of them.

Within just a few minutes of waiting, the large door at the back of the temple opened. Dozens of maidens emerged, dressed in thier skin, and carefully positioned to hide the woman behind them from view.

They stepped before another podium, and parted, letting the Goddess step forward. She gracefully moved forward, and smiled kindly over at Cysma. The podium she stood behind covered only the center of her breasts, and her sex from view. The rest of her creamy skin was left open for his viewing, and she did not seem to care if he saw her womanly curves.

"Traveler." The Goddess said, her quiet voice floating over to him. "Why have you sought out my temple?"

Cysma was at first entranced at the sight of the goddess before him. She was very beautiful...but was she truly a goddess? He didn't think he would actually be seeing one face-to-face. It was a good thing he was hidden behind the podium, as he was getting a little bit aroused at the sight of her. If only she too wasn't hidden from view...

"I...my name is Cysma. I am an adventurer, and I have come here by sea and scaled the cliff up to your sanctuary so that I may be granted the gift of flight. Not for me, but for the ship I had sailed here on..."

The Goddess smiled over calmly. "Come closer." She said softly, and motioned for the maidens, who bowed and parted. For a brief moment they were alone in the room, each behind their respected podium. The women emerged moments later, now dressed, but barely. The woman who greeted him returned to his side, bowing slightly. he was dressed now, an almost transparent white cloth covering the erotic parts of her body, barely keeping them from view. The other maidens reemerged, their clothes somehow more suggestive then when they were nude. "I apologize." She said quietly. "Our Goddess said we overstepped ourselves, and we will correct our mistakes. Please, you may approach."

Cysma blushed, turning from the podium and cupping his hands over his bare crotch. "Wait...I...can I please have my sword? Can I go get it? Will one of you go get it?" He said, looking a little red in the face. "I promise I won't hurt anyone with it..."

The goddess raised an eyebrow, a look of perplexety on her flawless face. "A sword is a weapon of destruction. Even if you do not mean my subjects harm by it, I will not allow such a thing inside of my temple." She said calmly, "There is not reason to be modest. Remove your hands."

"Umm...just a moment, please..." He asked the goddess, then looked to the maidens. "Please...will you hold something in front of me? I...I don't want to be fully exposed to your goddess...I'm sorry..." He kept his hands over his crotch.

The maiden next to him giggled some. "You may have something to cover yourself, but I would like a small favor." She smiled shyly, a blush rising on her cheeks. "May I see your..." She paused, andleaned forward. "May I see your manhood? I have not seen such a thing before..."

Cysma bit his lip and nodded reluctantly. He turned his back to everyone except for the maiden he intended, and lowered his hands, exposing his bare penis to her. It was slightly erect from seeing the maidens naked earlier, not to mention most of their goddess.

The maiden stared at his member, smiling shyly. The other girls seemed to want a look to, and even the Goddess chuckled slightly. After a moment the Maiden bowed slightly, and unwond the cloth from her chest, her breasts free once again. She bowed and draped it over his shoulder, letting it fall so it hid his manhood from the other maidens. "You may cover yourself like this, but only like this." She said quietly, flashing him a shy smile.

Cysma nodded and smiled weakly, blushing as he saw the maiden's bare breasts, then went and stepped closer to the goddess. Since he could move somewhat freely now, he tried to angle himself so that the objects wouldn't hide the goddess from his view. "What...what should I call you...?"

The Goddess smiled, noticing how Cysma moved to try to see her more erotics parts. She didn't move, teasing him with just enough exposed flesh to excite his mind, but not enough to be seen fully. "You may call me 'your lady' Young Cysma." She told him, her voice low and seductive. Around her the maidens smiled, moving closer to him. "You have had a long journey, would you like time to rest? I can have a room prepared for you."

"Umm...yes, my lady..." Cysma said, the goddess' beauty making him harder. "Please...show me to this room that has been prepared for me..." He humbly requested. He got down to his knees to bow respectfully, getting him to an angle where the goddess' privates could be easily seen by him.

The goddess smiled at his attempt to view the unviewable. Her long silky white hair fell down her shoulders as she bowed her head, covering the tops of her breasts, while a thin curtain of fog hung over her sex, the barest outline of her womanhood visable. "Please, ladies, take him to his room and give him anything he may need." The goddess said, and the maidens parted.

The one who gave him his covering bowed. "I will lead you.... And will grant any wish you might have." She said softly, looking up at him shyly. "Please... Follow me." She turned to leave, leading him to the very large chamber that was to be his room.

Cysma looked to the maiden to see if her breasts were still visible to him. He handed her back the cloth after he left the goddess' chamber with her. "Thank you...I did have a question. Do you know if your goddess even has nipples or a pussy in her earthly form? Is anyone allowed to see them?"

The maiden giggled, covering her mouth with the back of her hand. "You are quite bold." She laughed, amiling at him. "When in human form, my lady has all the apperances of a human woman." She said calmly. "Not dissimular from any of the maidens sent to care for you."

"I...I see..." Cysma said. "Or rather...I'd like to see..." He admitted sheepishly as he looked around the halls of the temple on the way to his room. "So will your goddess go through with my wish, do you think? I think it would be great to have an airship..."

The maiden just giggled, looking away shyly."Our Goddess is very generous." Finally they reach the end of the hall and she opens a large door, revealing a very large chamber, decorated More like a kings palace then a guest room.

Kaura entered the sky temple. It was not her first visit here, but the Elf still paused to look up in wonder. It was magnificent site, a pure white building that seemed to be carved right out of the mountain.

She took a moment to collect herself before entering, already dressed in the silken robe her people wore upon entering. Her eyebrows rose slightly when she saw the maidens dressed, and she approached the Goddess carefully. "My lady." She said softly, "I have come to seek a room for the night. My journey is long, and a safe haven would be very generous."

The Goddess gave a quick nod of her head, and Kaura bowed deeply, allowing herself to be led back to the guest room.... The same one that another traveler was using.

The nude adventurer looked around the guest chamber, examining the furnishings and everything he had been giving. "It looks quite nice. I just hope I don't get sick with my lack of clothing and all..." He suddenly spun around as he heard the doors open to let someone else in. He was so surprised by the sound that he forgot that he was naked.

Kaura froze upon entering, and quickly spun on her heels, turning her back to the adventurer. "I did not know the Goddess had a second guest." She said quietly, while the maiden chuckled and bowed her way out. Kaura cautiously, keeping her eyes off Cysma, found a place to lie down, and closed her eyes. "I am sorry, it seems we are sharing this chamber."

Cysma blinked at how she reacted to him, then remembered that he wasn't wearing anything. "It's okay. After all, we're both...wait! How are you wearing clothes in here! I thought...ooh...those maidens must have tricked me! Those perverted maidens...although I guess I kind of deserve it for being one myself..." He stopped when he had realized that he was no longer talking to Kaura and was talking to himself. "Who are you, anyway?"

Back
Top Bottom