Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unaproved Elective (frightorflight+ angeliquefyreheart)

frightorflight

Supernova
David sat silently in his biology lab. It was the first day of this class, on his second semester. He was a tall human with brown hair and green eyes. He was smart, an honors student, but not very personable. he tended to stay in the corner, away from the others, and just go about his own business silently. That's why he sat in the small table at the back, so no one else would try to talk to him. He figured that was how it would work at least. Steadily the room filled up and the teacher began to drone off the list of names. Then, just before she finished calling, another girl came panting through the door and at down in the seat on the other side of his table. Right across from him. He rolled his eyes and sighed. Now he would have to socialize with someone. Then he looked at her and blushed, she was pretty ute actually, even though she was an anthro.
"You were almost late," said the teacher, "Ms..."

Angelique had been late for Biology class today. She'd got a sleepy start and had arrived at school later than usual. She was panting, rushing to her seat, seated beside a sexy human boy. She was an anthro, part tiger, part human. Her parents were humans, because her real parents died several years ago, and the humans had adopted her. She cared for them a great deal. She had long red hair, and bright green eyes. She had cat ears and a tail, and fur covered parts of her body, though her reproductive organs and breasts were the same as any other human, making her compatible with human males. Not that she had ever been with a human. It was considered forbidden in their culture, for an anthro to be with a human. She'd never thought about it before.

"Ms. Fyreheart," Angelique said, answering the teacher. "So sorry, it won't happen again."

She caught her breath and got her notebook and pen out, preparing to take notes.

"Please make sure that it doesn't." he checked her off on the roll. "Now today is our first day of class so how about we start by introducing ourselves to the class. Tell us your name, your major, where your from, and why you decided to come to this university." He pointed to the nearest student. "Go." They went down the rows of desk. Working there way back.. The class was about two thirds human and one third anthro. Most of the anthros were the common breeds of course, domestic dog and cat anthros a few slightly more exotic things like to siters who were does. Finally they reached the last two students.
"Mister Carver." Called the teacher and David stood up. He was taller than he looked in his seat and must have been a few inches over six foot.
"Hi, I'm David, mot people call me DC because of my last name. I'm here for premed, and I'm here because you guys gave me a scholarship." He t back down.
"And Miss Fyreheart." When the tiger girl stood up he glanced over at her. She was fairly attractive actually.

Back
Top Bottom