Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coming back to playing - Yahoo preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Blue Moon guys,
This is my first try at posting one of these so forgive me if it’s not the best thing you’ve ever read. Anyway, I’m getting back into role playing after being away for a while (and I wasn’t single then, either), and I’m looking to kind of jump back into this stuff with both feet. I like plays that feel realistic and even better if they have some emotional pull to them, and I much prefer a play that carries on beyond one or two meetings. Don’t consider my list here the end of my interests, either; it’s just the ideas I’ve had lately that I want to try out. Some are more fully formed than others, and hopefully that isn’t a problem. I want your input, too, and we can use that to make these ideas our own.

I also should note that I prefer to use Yahoo messenger for doing role plays and just chatting generally. My ID on there is hawkeyegirl007 and I’m happy to get a message or add request; just be sure to mention the site or my ad here so I have an idea how you got me. All right, I’ve rambled on long enough! Here they are:

1) This is sort of a slice of life: I’m newly single in this one, and I’ll be in a bit of a rebound situation and relationship in this one. I thought of a few possibilities, but feel free to suggest more: perhaps a friend or co-worker gets to express other feelings, could be a guy on the other end of an online relationship or dating site, or an ex swooping back in to pick up the pieces. You can be as nice or as evil as you’d like with this idea, so let’s discuss what we might be able to put together.

2) This idea could be for one or for a handful of characters, depending on what you like to play. In this one, I’m the only girl in a group of 4-6 friends, and I either already am or I’m going to become sort of the girlfriend for the whole group. I spend different nights with different guys in the group, going on dates or attending social functions with them, and so on. Either you can be one guy who has to deal with the sharing, or you can be the group kind of getting me to buy into this idea the guys cooked up while I was home one night. I know this one isn’t for everybody, so if it’s one you like, there’s a chance I might be more enthusiastic about making it work!

3) It’s not formed that fully but here’s kind of the basic idea: it starts with me walking into trouble. It could be a burglar in my home, a kidnapper waiting somewhere, even a blackmailer waiting for me in my office or home or something. If you have an idea, tell me about it.

4) This one’s a bit simple. I teach at a community college and I’m a freelance writer, so you might have an idea of the kind of guys I usually attract and date. The basic premise: I would be dating – or whatever else – with a guy outside of my usual type. You or your character could be a redneck, ex-con, jock/meathead, etc. Be creative if you want. Tell me what ideas you get, and let’s see what we can do with this one!

5) You love your wife, right? Well... This idea's based on a couple movies I've seen lately, but the idea would be that you're married, kids, whatever you want - happy life for yourself. We knew each other a few years ago or I hire into your company, and there are some sparks. It would be good to have it build slowly as we get closer and go further when we meet, and... We'll have to figure out how to make this one go.

6) This one would start somewhat in the middle so we'd have to talk some backstory. In it, we've been roleplay partners for a couple of years on and off. We did different situations and ideas, exploring each other's kinks and curiosities along the way. Luckily - or perhaps not - a recent job offer/transfer has one of us moving near the other from far away. Should we meet? What might happen if we do? Can something deeper than some dirty talking come of it? Let's talk about it.

There they are, and thanks for reading. I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom