Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Gamer's Downfall m/f or f/f or f/futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeperdesires

Planetoid
Catherine Dewhitt is a gorgeous geeky red headed gamer whose really into the World of Warcraft. Unlike her Avatar who is strong and confident she is not very confident and spends most of her time game and just recently became leader of her own guild.

You are Cat's roommate and the leader.of a rival.guild not to mention you are evil to the core. You hate Cat with a passion and wish nothing more than to humiliate her which of course you secretly hide from her.

One night after losing you take Cat out for drinks and the two of you end up drunk and screwing each others brains out.

Cat becomes emotionality attached to you and you take advantage by getting her to give you some of her guilds rare items

One night your plan begins to unfold and during one of your gaming sessions you seduce her and as result her team is destroyed.

She moves out and eventually seeks redemption by challenging you to a one on one duel. You agree provided that if you win Cat joins your guild as its slave which she reluctantly agrees to. Now the only question that remains is can Cat achieve her redemption or us she still emotionally attached to you despite all you done.

Question:are the two gamers related irl or are all acts done through the game ?( and its fantasy characters)

I'm rather new to this community and have yet to partake in my first story rp. Ill leave it up to you ;)

Race? Alliance or Horde? Wanna roleplay in a 2 split roleplay where we describe or play like our charakters and the situation in RL? I am intrested, so write me here and let me what you had in your kinky mind. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom