Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell yes, You're going to love me now.

asasthana[old]

Super-Earth
I present.. The BESTEST CATTLEYA COSPLAY EVAR. Granted, bad photoshoping skills, but we'll excuse that. I just HAD to share.

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-19.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-17.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-6.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-4.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-blade-.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-1.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-2.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-7.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-8.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-18.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-9.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-10.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-11.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-12.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-13.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-14.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-16.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-20.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-21.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-22.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-23.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-24.jpg

sexy-perfect-cattleya-queens-bla-5.jpg

Damn it, I had just got though masturbating now I got to do it all over again..... Of can you tell were I can find the girl to get her to help

She just doesn't fit into that outfit at all...so much boob spillage! I love it!

Not even Cattleya fits into her own outfit in the anime. xD

Pretty awesome cosplay; big boobs always makes it better. The only thing that really bothers me is the main color of her costume.

I have no idea who this character might be, and yet, I approve the hell out of this.

Allow me to post who she is cosplaying. Her breasts are supposed to literally burst from the sides of the costume. :p

005.jpg

cattleya.jpg

cattleya_uncensored.jpg

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
IDK, maybe. but that is beside the point, it would be diffrent if her brests actualy met up with the "bra" part but they dont i think the costume could have been done better.

The costume was done that way on purpose. As you can see in the post above, the character itself has gigantic boobs, and in most drawings her boobs typically spill out the sides like they're going to pop out any second.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/29/queens-blade-shota-loli-pantsu-hentai-anime/">http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/2 ... tai-anime/</a><!-- m -->

>.> if you're talking the cosplayer, she's done so well at Cattleya that I almost started licking her picture on my screen.

but.. but... misha.. is she attractive enough that you would pull her intestines out and use them as leashes?

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
....her breast make it so unatractive to me, i like her second outfir though, so much cuter.

Congratulations...I don't believe that phrase has appeared in print anywhere until you penned--well, typed--it into existence.

Just goes to show the English language has so many combinations and permutations that there's still room for innovation. :lol:

Okay, so, some of you have said that the boobs are supposed to burst out the sides like that. Well, the example pics disprove that.
I mean, the way the outfit is designed it doesn't tribute the original appropriately. Yes, she came out the sides a little, but she didn't actually pop out. The costume was made too small on purpose, making it no longer cosplay but just crappy fanboy/girl pleasuring.

At least from what I have seen, course

Back
Top Bottom