Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pushing Boundaries (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevatoria

Star
This is just a set of simple ideas all around the same idea: risky/public sex, a female being dressed skimpily or sluttily in front of one or multiple guys, and sexual tension between one girl and several guys even if she might only have eyes on one. Sure, she might be dressed up or teasing/dancing for him, but they're all watching, and they all might want a piece of her when they watch the two of them go upstairs...

So my question for you, dear women, is what would cause you to put yourself in a dangerous situation like that? Would be it be at a college party, you being the naive (although not innocent) freshman wanting to impress an upper classman in the frat house? A roommate living with three guys deciding to join in on their poker night? Or are you being blackmailed into dressing in ways you normally wouldn't at the office that week?

Also have a partially formed idea about YC getting addicted to something (not necessarily drugs or hardcore, but even a chemical of sorts) and MC demanding she show herself off around him and do him sexual favors to be satisfied.

Open to brainstorming, as well. Prefer playing older characters or the same age, and as the dominant one. I play only through pms since those are all that seem to work on here for me.

Previous request thread here, and f-list here.

One bump. Actually on vacation at the moment, but with one play set up with an old partner (you know who you are ;) ) I'd like to try to get one more prepared for when I get back.

Bumping for two tweaks to this thread, although I'm still happy with the original ideas:

- as a part of a Sorority challenge, they say you need to suck or fuck 30 guys in 30 days. The catch is that you need to do it in different places around campus or town, and with picture or video evidence...

- you get cursed by a genie who orders the same thing: x guys in y days.

Also I'm still obsessed with the idea of a late night laundromat run going wrong: you don't have any way to pay for your last load of laundry to get done, but your clothes have to get washed. Surely the two guys sitting over there will help for the right incentive...

One more try. Still obsessed with the picture, but if anyone's interested in anything else, give me a shout.

Caught up for the first time in ages, which means all my partners will reply at once and leave me way behind again.

But still looking for more female writers to corrupt.

smutty bump time. Almost time for something Christmas themed (a bad girl needing Santa to teach her a lesson), or maybe halloween with a haunted house which may focus on skimpily dressed young women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom