Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(o0O)------- [M x F, smutty fun]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbuscloud

Planetoid

Attention Stalkers:
If you're here because I approached you and you're digging up dirt on me, I'm just coming back from a long hiatus, and I don't feel whatever is posted is in my history is representative of me anymore. If you want to get a better idea of how I write, ask me and I can send you a few decent recent posts, or answer any other questions.

About Me:

I'm not new to the site, but I am returning after quite some time, so most of you probably won't know or remember me. My memory is pretty terrible anyway, so if I don't recognize you I apologize. Feel free to come to me with a story, even if we didn't get along in the past.

I play over PMs or email, no messengers, and threads may take convincing. I write what I feel like, sometimes (especially in intros) that's quite a bit, and I might scare the casual player off, but post length does not matter to me as long as the story is interesting. Sometimes I'll prefer to set a scene a certain way and write a page or two, sometimes I'll just give you a paragraph or two, especially if you're on and I want to do a few quick responses. I'm working on updating an F-list, but until it's ready I'm pretty liberal with my kinks, so let me know what you're into.

I'm not really looking for anything in particular as far as plot goes. This is subject to change, but right now I'm just kind of looking to put my interests out there and see who I meet.

Contacting Me:

-Please don't post here, I want the next few responses for further setup, and I'm much more likely to see a new PM.
-Have something in mind. I make it a point not to come to partners empty-handed, I ask you do the same. If you don't have a plot, at least give me a pairing, or a few kinks you want to focus on.
-Be able to build on a plot. If I suggest something feel free to put a new spin on it. "That sounds good" is irritating to get after pitching a plot. I want you to help me fill in details, especially pertaining to your character. If you don't have any ideas to bring to the table, at least tell me what you're planning her to be like, I can come up with stuff a lot more easily if I know what sort of role you want to play.
-Knowing what you're looking for in a story is nice too. We've got a much better chance of keeping something up if I know what direction to write toward.

I want:(Note, not everything is required)​
Anthro/Fur - Fur on skin is nice, but I lose interest fairly quickly when I play human males.
Horsecock - It's a huge fetish for me. Stories where I'm using one are usually a top priority.
Scene/World Building - I like to work out the physics of what happens, whether we take an existing setting or make our own. It really helps, knowing whether I'm just supposed to assume things fit (like in a hentai), or whether your girl should be stretching and ballooning out to third trimester proportions(also like in a hentai!).
Smut Focused - I like a good story, but I have more fun writing smut, and tend to gravitate toward it. I like to think I'm a decent enough writer to keep things from getting too repetitive and boring. Bonus points if we have a decent plot, or better yet if plot develops during smut. I love the idea of business deals, interrogations, and other important developments happening during the dirty scenes.
Filthy Romance - Fucking the cum out of a romantic interest's well-used cunt after a gangbang, or other scenes that are as intimate and sweet as they are filthy. Love the idea of playing with YC while she services a glory hole.
Getting Off - Cum hard and often. If your F-list has multiple orgasms in the yeses or likes, and I've been licking or stuffing your cunt for 7-12 posts to the effect of a bit of tingling and a moan or two, I'm going to be irritated. I'm not going to stop when you cum (or probably not when I cum, for that matter), unless you specify otherwise.
Smaller Species - a bit of size play is fun, I love the idea of a big, strong stallion breeding with someone not quite built for him. (Big girls are fun too though!)
Poly/Harems - It takes a good partner to pulls this off, and I usually prefer we write a few 1x1 scenes before we go crazy with adding in characters. If this is something you like doing, let me know. I'm more than happy to play a female or futa for threesomes(and more), if you're interested in playing a bi female but don't want to double. Playing multiple males isn't as fun for me, so I'll do it on a case by case basis.

Tentative Maybes:

BDSM - I'm not great at writing out hardcore BDSM, so you might want to find someone else if that's what you're looking for. I'm usually in the dominant role, though my definition of dominant is more like sexually aggressive. I like elements of it, but haven't messed around with the more extreme/painful aspects. I've found it hard to get into, but if you're patient enough to explore the topic with me I'm game. I'll probably drill you on what you like about it before we start, so I can play into that.
M/f/m(+) - I get asked to do this a lot; I don't mind, but it's going to be on my terms, which I'll lay out when you ask for it. Having an idea in mind will help you tempt me (if I like the idea).
Tentacles - Much like the above.
Rape - I prefer pseudo/reluctance. I might try it, but I prefer a plot that warrants it.
Extreme Kinks - Mostly the ones that result in serious, permanent harm, or scat. I'm willing to include most extreme kinks in a story for the purposes of the narrative, but I probably won't be aroused if I write out an evisceration.

Next will be a list of Non-specific cravings, and maybe a few plots when I get around to it.

Assorted Cravings:

LoL - I'm not very into the game anymore, but I like some of the champions. I'd rather play a non-descript OC in the universe(probably a generic summoner), so I can have my horse-dick(Hecarim isn't my thing. xP), but I'd really love to play with most of the girls. Ahri is a favorite, and I've really been wanting some fun with the yordles lately, especially Poppy.

CoC/TiTS/FoE(-like) - Would love a GM for a world similar to one of these great games, or at least someone willing to play a small cast as we explore a smutty medevail/science fantasy universe.

Disgaea - Just bought the game again on steam... and it keeps crashing... and crashing... I'd love something in the same or a similar universe, focusing on a large multiverse, where the threat of being invaded by a demonic overlord is very real. I'd love to play said demonic overlord, or someone just trying to live their lives when the invasion happens.

MLP - I have an OC in mind for the setting I've been wanting to play, and I'm willing to play with just about anyone, OC or Cannon. I have a few favorite characters to play against, if you're curious or undecided.

Space Cowboys - Love the general feel. Firefly and Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star would be sources of inspiration.

Magic - Love elements of supernatural things in a universe, whether in sci-fi, modern, or more traditional medieval settings.

Tribal/Amazonian - Been wanting something in a similar universe to this small, silly, surprisingly fun game. General tribal stories are fun too, but if you were interested enough to play through that at all, I'd love to toss out a few ideas about my take on the setting.

Switch/Dominant Females - I don't care what setting or role, it's fun when the other party is willing to take charge every now and again. Especially if you're smaller than MC, or can play a power-bottom.

I've been getting a lot of promising posts! I might have to slow down here soon so I can get to everyone, so don't miss out on my last few slots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom