Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Mxf mXm + fandoms wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take.me1

Meteorite
The title was already getting a little long so I think I'll add that I want someone who is willing to play multiple characters here. I only really have one idea and I'm not looking for others but send me it if you think I'd be interested and I'll see if I like it.

My no's and yesses.
I don't like scat, I don't do femdom, and I don't play older characters.
My yesses include being made to act like a dog, being degraded, being stepper on, I like the idea of being pissed on so my character is degraded and shown she's nothing, I like a bit of rough play and strong arming, though I respect everyone's boundaries.

That being said here is my idea I would love to play:

So, you would play (among others), the head of a "clinic" That's in a remote area. The "clinic" caters to the mentally challenged (Bi-polar, schizophrenic, split personality) and drug addicts. To the outside world it's one of the best treatment facilities in the world, with a near one hundred percent success rate.

However, this is a mere facade, as you, the head of the clinic, does not truly treat the patients, my almost exclusively female cast, but hypnotizes them. The workers are all in on it, and through drugs, hypnosis, and a bit of force, they turn every patient who comes in into their drooling little cock sleeve, before programming them to act normal and sending them back to their life never the wiser.

Second Idea I came up with:

A trip to the jungle goes horribly wrong when the explorer scouts fall into the clutches of a group of island savage natives. They grab the group, killing off the men and making the women their cocksleeves and breeders. Another of my characters, the leader of the exploration group, is found by the natives some time later and is taken in to discover that the other girls from her troop are all moaning sex toys now. When they bring her back though, they think she is their long dead goddess and hold her up as the reborn queen. She is brought to the leader of the tribe, who decides to make the "goddess" into his own flesh toy.

A side search, with the above information kept in mind. I am craving some fandom RP's, and mainly dark fantasy bad ending twisted versions.
Legend of zelda twilight princess
Megaman
fire emblem
Mario (mainly looking to play rosalin or daisy)
undertale
disgaea (Or any real nippon ichi game)

ask about others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom