Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nymphs of Myth (Cysma & Foxxy Mama)

Nonie smiles as he looks over him but a small tinted red comes over her cheeks. “Can I have it inside of me now?” She asked him softly as she looks down at his length.

Cysma nodded. "Yes, of course." He looked up to her, waiting to see if she'd tell him how she wanted it.

She looks up at his eyes and smiles as she closes the space between them. “I want you to take me from behind with you right here.” She says as she guides his fingers to her pussy. She removes his fingers and got down on her hands and knees ready for him to do what she wanted him to do.

"Hmmm...all right then. I suppose I can do that." He smiled as he guided his length to the fairy's slit while she was on all fours, and carefully pressed it inside of her all the way up to the hilt before slowly retracting it and pressing into her again and again...

She moaned out and closed her eyes tightly. It was her first time doing such a thing but seen humans do it through their windows. She wont admit to it but she was liking what she saw. She moans out as she moves her hips back wards towards his hips. “You know this is my first time doing such a thing.” She says to him softly as she opens up her eyes and looks back at him. If he looked down at his length he would see blood on his length from popping her cherry.

Cysma held onto the fairy's back and helped her thrust down on him. He ran his fingers along her wings, wondering what they feel like.

Back
Top Bottom