Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nymphs of Myth (Cysma & Foxxy Mama)

"Yes, very..." He said, laying down as he admired Yori's naked body. His erect penis was now sticking straight up like a toadstool for Nonie to play with. He looked to see what she would do with it.

((Care to describe Yori's body in detail? ;) ))

Yori’s body was fully naked with DD’s breasts and a slim body just like the other nymphs. She had long hair that went down passed her ass. She had long beautiful legs and arms that went to her sides just above her knees.

Nonie licked his length to see what it tasted like and smiles as she looks at him. “You taste so meaty.” She says to him softly. “Have you ever played with a fairy’s love whole with this pointy length of your’s?” She asked him softly.

"Meaty? Is that a good thing?" He asked Nonie. "No...I've never been with a fairy, and you're too small for me to fit into you, but I have a solution..." He pulled out a beaker containing a potion from his Bag of Holding. "Here, drink this, it's a potion of growth."

Nonie eyes the potion and looks at him. “I don’t know. I’m not very good at taking something from someone that I barely know.” She says to him softly and hugs his length.

"Really? You don't seem to have a problem touching me anywhere..." Cysma said. "I would at least like to see you naked..."

She hugs his length more and looks up at him. “But I like how big it is.” She says to him softly which her tightly little covered slit rubs against his length softly.

"Hmmm...and wouldn't you like to feel it against your bare skin?" He asked, watching her hug his erection.

She smiles as she pulls back just enough to start pulling off her top which had no straps and her leafy skirt. She smiles as she looks at him as she rubs her bare ass against his full length. “Can I take your juices inside of me right here.” She asked him as she flies up to him and puts his finger on her small hole of her pussy.

If he pushed in his finger would fit just perfect inside of her just like a length would fit just perfect inside of a woman’s pussy. She smiles at him and let’s her wings lay back against her back.

"Hmm...is this all right, Nonie?" Cysma asked as he looked over her tiny naked body. "I hope my fingernail doesn't scratch your insides...I think that would be painful..." He pushed his index finger inside of her slit and hoped for the best.

She moaned out and nodded at him. “It’s alright.” She says to him softly as she feels his finger inside of her small hole. “Will you hold me while you move your finger inside of me?” She asked him softly.

"Hmmm...let me try something else first..." Cysma said. He tried picking up Nonie with his other hand and placing her to sit on top of his erection like a stool, and hoped that she wouldn't fall off.

She sat there and watched him in the eyes. “What are you going to try?” She asked him softly as she keeps her eyes locked on his even as he sat her on the base of his length.

"Well, I just thought you might like it more if you sat here than in my other hand." He said, and began thrusting his finger inside of the fairy. He wondered what size her breasts would be if she were human-sized...

She moans out as she closes her eyes as she enjoys the pleasure his finger was doing to her insides. “Oh this feels lovely.” She says to him and if she was human size she would have had DD size breasts. Since she was this small of a fairy she has fairy size DD breasts.

He smiled and continued moving his finger in and out of her. Cysma looked away for a moment to see if any of Nonie's friends were watching.

Nonie was the only fairy there and was being pleasured by his finger. “Oh I want so much more.” She says to him softly and looks up at him.

Cysma was looking to see if any nymphs happened to be watching. "Hmm...would any of my other digits work better than my index finger?" He thought aloud. He increased the pace and applied more elbow grease to pleasuring Nonie.

Nonie moaned out and locked her eyes onto his eyes. “I want this inside of me.” She said as she puts her small hand down on his length head. “Please!” She begs him softly.

"Ah...umm..." Cysma blinked. "My finger is pretty big for you, Nonie. If you were to try that, I might end up impaling you instead, at your size. Please, stick with something your own size. And if you can change your own size..."

She bites her bottom lip and nods as she holds out her hand to the potion he wants her to take to make her size bigger. “I’ll take it.” She says to him softly.

He handed the fairy a vial that was rather large for her. "Just swallow it down and don't try to taste it, or you'll regret it." He got her off of him and stood back.

She nodded and took the cork out of the vail. She put it to her lips and started downing the liquid trying not to taste it.

(what does it do?)

Cysma smiled as he stood back, watching as Nonie slowly began growing in size. The growth would eventually stop once she reached human size.

She gasped as she looked at her full human size and looked behind her to see her wings are still there. She looks at him and smiles. “I’m tall and my wings are still here.” She says to him and moved towards him with her long legs. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him on lips.

"Yes...they are still there." He said with a smile before returning her kiss. He pushed her back gently to get a good look at her naked body now that she was full size. He wondered if her perceptions of him changed now that she was human-sized.

Back
Top Bottom