Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nymphs of Myth (Cysma & Foxxy Mama)

She let out a moan as she felt him pushed himself inside of her. "Oh yes it is." She says to him softly and wraps her other leg around his waist as she starts moving up and down on his body. "Oh this feels so good." She says to him and looks down at him in the eyes as she smiles at him. "You feel wonderful." She says to him and kisses him on the lips.

Zayle couldn't help but moan himself as Evelyn started moving herself on his member. "All right then..." He began trying to move with her, pressing in and out when she did.

She moans out with pleasure and closed her eyes. “Oh Zayle.” She moans out with pleasure as she keeps moving herself up and down on his length. She looks down at him and kisses him on the lips.

Zayle held in the kiss while he made sure Evelyn didn't miss a beat of their sex. He was now beginning to drip some of his Drow seed into her, his climax presumably not too far behind.

Zayle came soon afterward, filling the nymph's tunnel with his seed, mixing their liquids together. He panted heavily from the euphoria he was feeling and slowly pulled himself out of Evelyn, but hadn't said anything yet.

Evelyn moaned out when he pulled himself out and smiles at him. "Did you like that?" SHe asked him softly as she wonders since he didnt say anything to her.

Zayle nodded as he looked Evelyn in the eyes. "Yes, yes. That was very nice." He said with a smile.

Meanwhile, Cysma was looking around the village again, wondering if he could meet that fairy again. He had an idea this time.

Evelyn smiles as she looks him in the yes. "Do you want one of the other sister's of mine to fool around with or no?" She asked him softly.

Nonie was sitting in a tree near the village and looked down when she seen Cysma wondering around.

"Hmm...I'm going to see if anyone can solve the mystery of my rune." Zayle said. "I did have fun with you, though."

"Oh hey! There you are, Nonie!" Cysma exclaimed as he made his way over to her, still naked from before. "No hard feelings about forcing you to leave, right?"

She looks at Zayle and nods. "Maybe Willow or Jasmine knows it." She says to him softly.

Nonie looks at him and flies down. "No hard feelings." She says to him softly as she sits down on his shoulder.

"Hmmm...all right. Is there anything I can do for you?" Cysma asked. He made his way out of the village and was heading back to the place where he left his things.

Nonie just sat on his should and shakes her head. "No, I am fine." She says to him softly. She wondered why he was looking for her but didnt ask.

"You seemed disappointed when you had to leave me, and you seemed so happy when you were with me." Cysma said. He eventually made it back to his things and picked up his Bag of Holding. He took a water flask out of it and took a long swig from it, then began walking back to the nymph village. "So...I'd like to make it up by spending time with you."

Nonie looked at him and nodded. “Why do you want to make it up to me? I’m always doing things that make the nymphs mad.” She says to him softly as she confesses it to him.

"Hmmm...really?" Cysma said. He said down in the grass, inviting Nonie to sit anywhere on his body she wanted. "What are some of the things you've done?"

She smiles as she looks at him and looks away. “Lots of things. Mess up their living houses. Tell them there are hunters coming to kill them or take them as their prisoners.” She says to him softly and moved down to sit on his length, leans against his stomach.

"Hmm...how strong are you? Could you pull off a nymph's clothing?" He asked, looking to see the nymphs not too far off. "There was this one nymph I couldn't get to take her clothes off, but she looked so pretty...you know the one I'm talking about?"

"Really? You can do that?" Cysma smiled. "All right, if you can get her clothes off, and I can get a good look at her, I can lay down and let you play with my erection." He looked down to Nonie. "Would you like that?"

Nonie looked up at him and blushed. “You want me to take her cloths off so you can get erected and I can play with it as I please?” She asked him softly.

Cysma nodded to her. "Yes! You would like that too, wouldn't you? Have you seen Yori naked before? Is she worth seeing?"

Nonie smiled and nodded. “Worth it yes.” She says to him softly and she got up, flies towards Yori, pulls her cloths off her and flies away back towards him. She sits down on his flesh against his length. She looks up at him and smiles more. “Like that?” She asked him softly.

"Wait, how did you do that?" Cysma asked. He looked to Yori and saw that she was now covering up with her arms, as she didn't want to be seen. "Nonie...you're not quite done yet...can you talk her into moving her arms away, and stand in a place where I can easily see all of her for a while?"

Nonie frowned and nodded. She flies over to Yori and tells her what she was told to tell her and flies back to him. She sits back down on his skin against his length. “Better?” She asked him softly as she sees Yori standing still with her naked body in plan view.

Back
Top Bottom