Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nymphs of Myth (Cysma & Foxxy Mama)

Meanwhile, another man made his way toward the nymph village. He was rather tall and lean, his skin and hair both black as night. There was not a single trace of clothing on his body as he arrived at the entrance. His name was Zayle, a wandering dark elf. Were these nymphs on good terms with dark elves?

Willow and the other Nyphems were standing together as they heard noises around their home. Then that's when she saw the wandering dark elf. She looked at her sister Evelyn who was stepping forward towards the male dark elf. "Are you friendly or a foe?" Evelyn asked him.

"Have no worries, my dear dryads." He said calmly. "I mean you no harm. I am unarmed, as you can plainly see." He smiled warmly to the nymph that had approached him. "I am Zayle, a dark elf. Would you give me the grace of knowing your name?"

She smiles at him and nods as she noticed no weapons on him. “Evelyn. I am a nymph.” She says to him softly as she looks him up and down. Her eyes locks onto his length and smiles more as she looks up at his eyes but turns around to see Willow’s eyes.

Willow nodded and smiles at the dark elf. “I’m Willow and why are you here in our village of Nymphs?” She asked him softly.

"Why I'm here?" Zayle said calmly. "I heard that there may be a dryad village somewhere around here, so I set out to investigate it to see if this were true. Now that I have found out it is, I would like make this village a friend of the Nakazuri drow..." He looked to Willow's naked body. "You have the right idea." Then he looked to Evelyn, wondering what she was wearing. Despite all the naked or nearly naked women around him, his penis remained flaccid. Perhaps nudity itself wasn't a sexual thing to the Nakazuri drow.

Evelyn had three flowers on her body. Two on her breasts and one on her lover love tunnel. She walks over to him and takes his hand. She guides him in and smiles at him. "You do not grow like the one Willow brought back with her. She says as she looks down at his length as she guides him back over to the clearing where the other girls are.

"Hmm? Of course I grow! Or rather, I did, but I've already reached adulthood." Zayle seemed to be confused on what Evelyn meant by "grow". His mind wasn't in the gutter despite being surrounded by naked women.

She looked up at him and giggled. "Not that kind of grow. I mean this growing bigger." She says as she points to his length. She looks up at him again and smiles at him. "Can I touch it?" She asked him softly.

Zayle nodded to her. "Since you asked, all right." He had a strange runic marking on the shaft of his penis.

Evelyn's eyes danced with delight as she looks up at him as she takes his length into her hand, rubs it softly. "You can touch me if you want." She says to him softly.

His penis started growing erect as the nymph touched it. "You seem to be desiring sexual contact, is that right?" He put a hand on her shoulder.

Evelyn smiled and nodded. "We rarely see men around here." She says to him softly as she keeps rubbing his length with one ohand and her eyes locked on his. She could feel him growing in her hand and she moved his hand from her shoulder down onto her breasts with the flower covering her nipple.

Zayle chuckled lightly about what she had to say. "That must explain why you're feeling up a man you've just met." He noticed how she redirected his hand, and decided to try pulling the flower off her breast, as he figured that's what she would have wanted. "Have you any idea what this rune means?" He asked, referring to the one on his now-growing penis.

She smiled when he pulled her flower on her nipple off. Her rosy pink nipple already hard and poking out at his touch. She looked down to see it and looks up at him. "No I do not." She says to him softly. She wondered what he felt like inside of her tight hole but didnt push him to do anything.

"Well that's all right. I've been looking for someone who can find out what it means." Zayle smiled. "Do you want me to take off the rest of your flowers?"

She smiles at him as a light shade of pink crosses her cheeks. "If you want too." She says to him softly. "To take them off me. I dont mind at all." She says to him softly.

(is he gonna make love to her right there in front of all the nymphs or no?)

Zayle looked around him, noticing the other nymphs around. "Hmm...perhaps we should go somewhere private? It would be indecent to do this out in public."

She smiles and takes his hand, leans him to her wooden house. She goes inside with him and closes her door. "How do you wish to want me?" She asked him softly.

"Hmm...how about we take of these first?" Zayle went to pull off her remaining two flowers. "Now I've deflowered you...heh..."

She smiles and nods at him. "Yes, you have." She says to him softly as she steps closer to him. "What do you want to do to me?" She asked him in a cute yet sexy voice.

"Well...I want you to remain standing..." Zayle smiled, and ran his dark hands over Evelyn's body, giving her breasts a gentle squeeze and moving one finger to stroke her now exposed sex.

She let out a soft moan as she feels what he's doing to her body. "Hmm, that feels lovely." She says to him softly as she goes back to rubbing his length in her hands. "Tell me what you wish to do with a lovely nymph like me." She says to him since she wanted to hear him talk to her as he does things to her body.

"Well, you are quite beautiful to look at...you could join the Nakazuri if you wanted to..." Zayle wrapped his arms around her and pressed himself against her, his hard length pressing up against her opening.

She gasped out and looks him in the eyes. "I dont want to leave my family." She says to him softly. "If it's alright with Willow maybe you can stay with all of us." She says to him softly as she moves her leg around his waist to hold him closer to her body.

"Hmm...I won't force you to leave, but I am still looking to find the meaning of my rune..." And with that, he pressed his throbbing shaft inside of the nymph as far as it could go. "This is what you wanted, wasn't it?"

Back
Top Bottom