Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nymphs of Myth (Cysma & Foxxy Mama)

The nymph with the long hair covering up her body nodded and tied her hair up in a bun. “Like this?” She asked him as she shows him.

Willow smiled as she sits next to him but her eyes were on his length that was covered up by the coconut but she could still see it. She looks up at him and kisses him on the cheek.

Cysma blinked, looking to see if he could see the nymph's breasts and pussy now that she got her hair out of the way, and to see how beautiful she was. He blushed at the kiss from Willow and whispered into her ear: "You don't mind if I sleep with some of your friends, do you?"

She smiles. “Family not friends.” She says to him softly. “But I don’t mind at all.” She says to him. “As long as I get you in the end.”

"You will. I promise that." Cysma said to her warmly, then pointed to the nymph who had had her hair covering her. "Would you stand up, please? I'd like to take a better look at you..."

She nods and stands up. “Like this?” She asked him softly since he said to stand but didn’t tell her what else to do.

"Hmm...I wanted to see if all nymphs were so beautiful...beautiful like Willow..." Cysma nodded, looking her up and down.
((Describe her already!))

(no sorry.)
Her long blond hair was pinned up into a bun and her lovely size b cups of breasts hung free and her pussy showing off for him to see. She had long legs and her green eyes looking at him. “We are not all the same but we could be.” She says to him softly as she walks over to him so he could get a better look at him.

"Ahh..." Cysma smiled, standing back up and taking her hand as she approached him. "What is your name? I...I also want to take you somewhere private...somewhere where we can be alone for a little while..."

She smiles and looks at their hands linked. “Jasmine is my name.” She says to him softly and nods as he tells her that they will go somewhere private.

Willow looks up at him and smiles. “You can do that in front of everyone.” She says to him softly.

"Jasmin...I'll do well to remember it." The adventurer said to her, holding her hands tightly in his.
He looked over to Willow as she said that he could do it in front of everyone and stepped back, blushing. "I...but...but that's indecent, isn't it!?"

Willow smiled and shakes her head. “Not for us.” She says to him softly as she gets up and kisses his cheek. She put her lips to his ear for only him to hear her. “It would make us all wet for you.” She says to him softly.

Jasmine smiled as she holds his hand. “If he doesn’t want too he can do as he pleases to me in my house.” She says to them softly.

"Hmm...Jasmine...take me to your place..." He said. Meantime, he wondered if there were any shy nymphs he could seduce later on. Perhaps one of the naked nymphs was hiding her body from his view?

Jasime smiled and led him to her place which looked like everyone elses wooden house with leaves on the roofs. She opens her door and smiles as she leads him inside. She shut her door and lets him look around. She had a wooden bed with leaves to soften the bed. She had wooden tables with chairs.

"Hmm...it's pretty nice I suppose..." Cysma looked around a bit, then turned his attention back to Jasmin. "...but not quite as nice as you..." He went over to the bed, and waited to be invited into it.

She smiles as she walks over to him and nods. “Please sit down.” She says to him softly. She sat down on her bed and smiles at him. “What do you wish to do?” She asked him softly.

"Well, what do you suppose I'm in the mood for?" Cysma asked, pointing to his erection. "Although, I don't know if you're ready for that, but I'd like to see how good your lips are...and I don't mean for kissing." He winked at Jasmin.

She looked at his length and back at his eyes since she was confused. "I dont understand what you want my lips to do." She says to him softly.

Cysma smirked. "Suck on it, silly!" He leaned back and held it out for her.

She nods and smiles at him. "Oh alright." She says to him softly as she leans down towards his lap and takes his length into her mouth, starts sucking on his length.

Cysma gasped and moaned, putting his hands on Jasmin's head as she began to suck him off. "Hey...I can already tell you're good at this. You must have done this before, haven't you?" He smiled.

Jasmine looked up at him and held up her finger and shakes it meaning she hasn’t done it before. She keeps sucking on his length.

"Then...then this must come natural for nymphs, it would seem!" The adventurer exclaimed. His precum began leaking out of the tip of his length as Jasmin sucked on it. Something else would be happening soon, too. He tried reaching down and touching her breasts without interrupting her.

Jasmine moaned out as he grabbed her breasts and kept sucking as she swallows down his precum. She moves her head down faster and faster as she wants the rest of his cum down her throat.

Cysma gasped and moaned loudly, clenching her hair in his fists as he finally released his load into her mouth, pouring all the orgasm he had to offer down her throat. He let go of her hair and leaned backwards when he had finished, panting heavily.

Jasmine swallowed all of his juices down when he let it go inside of her mouth. She pulls away and smiles at him. “That was great.” She says to him softly with a bright smile upon her lips. “What else do you wish to do with me?” She asked him softly.

Back
Top Bottom