Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nymphs of Myth (Cysma & Foxxy Mama)

By this time Cysma had finished his business. "Oh, well that may be because you're so small..." He said regarding her comment on its size. "You may touch, as long as you don't hurt it..."

She smiles as she runs her small hands over his large length. "I am a fairy. I am gentle by nature." She says to him softly as she keeps rubbing his length with her hands. "Feels lovely, Sir." She says to him as she looks up at him as she sits down on top of his length while rubbing it.

"Oh...uh...never had a girl do that before!" He said, referring to the fairy sitting on his length. "Ummm...I wanted to follow Willow to her place, and I don't want to keep her waiting..."

She grabs a leave and holds it over his length so no one would see it but her. She keeps it there as she sits ther eon his length at the base against his body.

Cysma's member had gone flaccid, so he wondered if the fairy would even be able to stay on. He didn't bother brushing her off, so he couldn't have minded it that much, could he?

"Willow! Show me the way!" He said as he went up to her. "I'll go like this."

She saw the leaf over his manhood and frowned. "Why are you covered?" She asked him softly. She didnt understand she thought he would like to go nude lik herself.

Cysma pointed down to the fairy holding his leaf. "At least I can be somewhat decent in front of your friends. What's your name?" His second sentence was directed at the fairy girl.

WIllow looked down at the fairy and narrowed her eyes. “Nonie!” She says in a rash voice to the fairy.

Nonie looked up at him and smiles. “My name is Nonie.” She says to him softly. She looks back at Willow and sticks her tongue out at her.

Willow turns around and starts walking back through the thin trees towards her friends.

Cysma followed Willow to what he assumed would be her house, and wondered if he would be meeting the other nymphs as well. He glanced down to see how well Nonie was keeping up.

She came to another clearing where there were other nymphs. Some dressed up in leaves skirts and leaves shirts. Some with just leafs magically covering their private areas. Some of them had long enough hair to cover up their private parts. The rest was just like Willow, nude and walking around.

"Wow...is this your community?" Cysma asked, looking around at all the nymphs, wondering if any of them were as good looking as Willow, or if they were worth seeing naked. "Hello ladies!"

All the nymphs stopped and looked at him. They all noticed the leaf coving his private. A few naked ones, a few clothed, a few hair and leaf’s covered of nymphs came over to him and starts running their soft hands over his body. Willow looked at him and smiles. “This is my family.” She says to him softly as she runs her hands in the air to all the nymphs in the clearing where theirs homes for them all.

"Family? How so?" He wondered aloud. His penis started to grow erect under his leaf as he looked at the nymphs who were naked, and how some of them were touching him. He looked down to Nonia to see what she would make of this situation.

Willow smiled and slips passed them all. She bends down and looks at Nonie, the fairy. “Leave Nonie and take that leaf with you.” She says to the fairy.

“Noooo!” Nonie says as she was loving how hard he was.

Willow looked up at Cysma. “Cysma, I’m sure you would love to show off your full naked body to all of us, right?” She asked him softly.

"Hmm..." Cysma thought about this for a moment as he looked down to Nonie. "I don't know. Your friends don't seem to be very interested in wanting to see my penis." He said quietly to Willow. He looked to one of the leafclad nymphs and tried sneakily grabbing the leaf covering her left breast to see if it could be pulled off, and if it did, what her reaction might be.

The other nymphs started talking at the same time and saying the same thing. “Oh we do want to see every inch of you.” The one nymph with leaf clad on her nipples looked at him. She knew the leaf would come off but she wanted to see what he would do to it first. Willow smiles and kisses his cheek as his hand went to her sister’s leaf clad.

Cysma looked to the nymph's now exposed nipple, assuming she let him see it. He had a pretty full erection now, and wondered how well Nonie's leaf was covering him. He tried flicking her off of him with his finger, which shouldn't be too hard considering her size.

Willow watched him try to flick Nonie off but looked up at him. “She wont go away until you tell her.” She says to him softly.

Nonie moves away from his fingers, making him miss and she sticks her tongue out at him.

"Hey Nonie, get off of me, and take that leaf with you. If you do, I know something we can do later." He winked at her, then looked to the rest of the nymphs.

Nonie looked at him and frown. “No! It’s mine now!” She yells out to him since she was all the way down at his length.

“Nonie, go play with your fairy friends or else.” Willow said in a harsh voice which got Nonie to leave with the leaf in her hand. She looks up at him and smiles. “Are you hungry Cysma?” She asked him softly.

"H-hungry? Why do you ask? Did you have anything for me?" Cysma asked Willow. He looked to the other nymphs and smiled, grabbing his erect penis in one hand and holding it out for them to see, winking at his admirers.

The other nymphs started giggling and watching his hard length in his hand.

Willow smiled at him. "We have plenty of food." She says to him softly and kisses him on the lips softly.

Cysma looked to one of the nymphs whose hair was covering her. "You there...your hair is a bit of a mess...would you care to fix it up?"

She looks at him and tilts her head to the side. “How would you like me to fix my hair?” She asked him softly as she moves over to him and the rest of the nymphs around him guides him over to the middle of the clearing. The nymphs sits down and looks up at him.

Willow comes back with a berries and coco nuts. She goes over to wear all the nymphs where sitting down and smiles as she looks at him. “They want you to sit down.” She says to him softly as she sits her naked body down with all the berries and coco nuts in the middle.

"Hmmm...how about you tie up all your hair in a bun?" He asked the hair nymph. Then he noticed the food Willow had gotten for him. "Oh, all right, since you went through the trouble to get it for me." He sat down and used one of the coconuts to cover his penis while he ate some of the berries.

Back
Top Bottom