Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nymphs of Myth (Cysma & Foxxy Mama)

She cries out with pleasure and closes her eyes. “What your hand is doing down there. With my womanhood place.” She says to him softly. She loved the way he was doing to her. “I can not stand any longer.” She says to him as she clutches against him as her legs slowly gives away.

"Hmmm...I see." Cysma smiled. He then withdrew his hand and pulled the nymph towards him by her shoulders, stopping just as the tip of his penis pressed against her sex. "Shall I put it in, then?"

She looks up at him and had a confused look upon her face. “Put what where?” She asked him softly and she could feel his length touching her sex. She kept her confused eyes on his eyes.

"Hmm...and I thought someone as beautiful as you would be an expert on the subject!" Cysma positioned his erect length over her slit and boldly pressed it inside as far as it could go. Judging from her naivete on the subject, he expected to burst through her hymen in the process.

She let out a gasping moan and looked down at his length going inside of her body. “Oh.” She says softly. “I have never done such a thing before.” She says to him as she looks up at him in the eyes and she pulls herself against him so she wouldn’t fall down onto the ground. “It hurts.” She says to him softly.

"That's okay..." Cysma said, pulling himself out of her to wipe the blood off of them. "It will get better, I promise." He pressed himself into her a second time, then pulled himself most of the way out before going back in, and doing the same thing again, then again, then again...and so on in a smooth, rhythmic pattern.

She moans out as she gets used to it and wraps her arms around his chest to his back. She holds onto him as she moves in and out of her. She looks up at him and smiles at him. “Do you want to lay and continue this before we fall?” She asked him softly.

"Ah...! Yes...probably..." Cysma nodded and gently pushed the nymph onto her back. He stayed inside her the entire time and was know kneeling over her. He continued to thrust himself in and out of her, and put his hands to use by using them to fondle her breasts, eager to please all of her erogenous zones at once.

Willow moans out with pleasure and closes her eyes. “Oh that feels wonderful.” She says to him softly. “Please, don’t stop.” She says to him as she wraps her legs around his waist without even realizing it.

Cysma wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon. His hard, warm member penetrated her inner tunnel over and over again, their pleasure building each time. He leaned his head down to Willow's chest and ran his tongue over one of her nipples without missing a beat.

Willow moans out with pleasure and opens up her eyes, looks down at him as he runs his tongue over her nipple. “Oh what is that you’re doing with your tongue?” She asked him as she still feels him moving in and out of her pussy.

Cysma looked up to Willow's face as she asked her question. "What does it look like?" He then kissed her on the lips, hoping she at least knew that. It wouldn't be long now before he released inside of her...not long before he finished bedding a nymph!

“Looks…” She started to say but her eyes widen as he kissed her on the lips. She knew how to kiss and she kissed him back, she closed her eyes as she keeps kissing him. She let out a moan as her body quivers and releases her cum upon his length.

Cysma was very soon to orgasm right after Willow did. The euphoria of his orgasmic release made their kiss seem all the more passionate, all the more pleasant, all the more wonderful. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.

She kept kissing him even though he releases his cum inside of her. She pulls out of the kiss and smiles at him. “So that is sex?” She asked him softly as he holds her close to his body. She loved how he kept her close even when he was still inside of her.

"Yes..." Cysma said, sounded a bit winded. "That's sex, more or less. How was it for you?" He looked into her eyes warmly, running his hands along her sides.

She looks him back into his eyes and kisses him on the nose. “Wonderful.” She says to him softly. “Do you want to come back to my house here in the forest with me?” She asked him softly. “I know the other Nymphs would not like it but I do not care.” She says and explains it to him.

"Oh, so you do have a house!" Cysma sounded surprised. "I wouldn't have thought..." He pulled out of Willow and got to his feet, extending his hand to help the nymph up as well.

"Hmm...would they mind me going there naked?"

She puts her hand in his hand, pulls herself up and smiles at him. “I don’t know. No nymph has ever brought a male home before.” She explains to him softly. She leans against him and kisses him on the lips.

"Well, umm...you can lead the way once I take care of something..." He kissed her back and went away, going a little ways into the forest before stopping. He held his penis in one hand and began to empty the contents of his full bladder. He sighed contentedly, as it felt good after sex.

Willow smiles and nods as she watches him walk away from her, into the forest. She turns around in the wild flowers as she waits for him to come back. Her body felt great after her first time doing sex and her eyes wanders around as she spins around.

Cysma sighed as he continued to relieve himself, he was a bit surprised how much he had to go, but his stream didn't come out very fast after sex, so that might have something to do with it. Any girl sneaking up on him could easily get an eyeful of his privates...

Willow continued to dance around in the wild flowers.

A cute, long red headed hair fair flies above him and smiles. She flies down to him so he could see her. “Hello, Stranger.” She says to him softly. She wore a pretty two peace outfit. A bra like top to cover her breasts and a leafy skirt to cover her bottom part of her private.

"A...a fairy?" Cysma's eyes widened in surprise as he looked at her. "Oh...umm...I'm a little busy right now..." He couldn't cover his penis from her because of that.

The fair looks down at him as he relieves himself. Her eyes widen from the length of his manhood. “Oh that is so big.” She says to him as she flies down and takes a closer look at his manhood. She looks up at him with delighted eyes. “Can I touch it?” She asked him softly.

Back
Top Bottom