Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nymphs of Myth (Cysma & Foxxy Mama)

Cysma

Supernova
A young adventurer made his way through a dense forest, using his sword as a machete in his right hand, and the shield buckled to his left hand he used to keep his chainmail armor from snagging on anything, at least as best as a shield could do. The density of this woodland was surprising to him, more than what he was used to. He was almost tempted to pull a Scroll of Fire out of his Bag of Holding and burn himself a path through the forest, but judging from how close together everything was, he'd probably burn down half the forest in a wildfire.

It was so thick that almost no sunlight reached the forest floor, giving the forest a rather dark and gloomy atmosphere. Cysma began his journey early in the morning, when the sun was barely up, and now it was high noon, and there was still little light inside the forest. Imagine his surprise when he abruptly stumbled upon a large clearing with sunlight pouring in generously, enough to make him squint after being in the dark for so long. When his eyes adjusted to the light, he found that the clearing was full of flowers of every color, and what was either a large pond or a small lake lay just beyond them. The thing that caught his eye the most, however, was that there was someone standing in the field of flowers, facing away from him. Who or what could this be? Cysma cautiously stepped forward, determined to find out...

She had long blond hair that goes down to her waist. Her hair wasn’t pulled back but was in a crown that was made up of wild flowers from where she stands. Her body was slim yet slightly built. She stood there fully naked since she didn’t own any clothes. Her DD breasts hung freely as well as her lovely woman hood between her legs. She walks over to the small lake. She runs her toes over the top of the water and giggles at how cold it was.

She turns around and her lovely hazel brown eyes spotted the male standing in the forest watching her. She smiles at him as her lefts her lovely slim arms to him. “Who are you?” She asked him softly as she turns her full naked curvy body towards him showing off her bare DD breasts and her bare woman hood in his sight. “Why are you so far into this forest, Sir?” She asked him as she moves some of her blond hair out of her face.

Cysma was surprised to see someone else in this forest, let alone a naked woman! And she was a beautiful one at that; he could hardly believe his eyes! Was he dreaming? He didn't want her to go away, so he was almost afraid to take a step towards her.

"I...I..." He tried speaking, gathering the courage to step closer to the woman. "I...I'm Cysma...and...and I...and I was...p-pass...p-p-passing through..." The adventurer who seemed to have it all together was losing his composition at the sight of a lovely naked woman. He slowly proceeded towards her to get a better look, and hoped that he wouldn't scare her away. He tried opening his mouth to speak again, but no words came out, as he seemed to nervous to say anything, until... "W-who...wha...w-w-what are you? Why...w-why...why are y-you...?"

Willow smiled as she listens to him stumbles over his own words. “I am a nymph. I live in this forest.” She explains to him softly. She watches him carefully walk towards her as if he had never seen a naked woman before. She only smiled more as she steps forward towards him but in a dancing way. She stands in front of him and looks over his clothing and his armor. “What is this?” She asked him as she pulls his shirt out more and points to his armor. “I have never seen such a thing before.” She explains to him softly.

"W-what!?" Cysma seemed to regain at least some of his composure. "Ohh...I guess you wouldn't have seen armor before, living all the way out here. I wear this to protect myself. It's a dangerous world out there..." He took off his gloves and extended his hand, wanting to touch a nymph with his bare hands...he put his right hand on her left shoulder, rubbing it up and down, hoping that the nymph wouldn't object to this sort of contact.

Willow smiled as she watched him pull off his gloves from his hands and put one of his hands on her shoulder. She looks him in the eyes. “What is armor?” She asked him as she exams the shinny metal armor he wore. She poked the metal and giggled at how cold it was. “It is cold like the water.” She says to him softly as she looks up at him.

"But it isn't smooth like your skin..." Cysma said, seeming to warm up to her a bit. "I don't know if you could survive out there..." He boldly reached out to fondle one of her breasts. "Ahh...so this is what a nymph feels like...they're just as beautiful as the legends have told...and that's saying a lot!" He suddenly retracted his hand. "Oh! I don't think I even know your name!"

She let out a gasping moan as he fondles her breasts with one of his hands. She looks at him in the eyes and smiles as he asked for her name. “It is Willow.” She says to him softly. “I was born under a Willow Tree.” She explains to him softly. “How do you get this armor on and off?” She asked him softly.

"Why, like this of course..." Cysma stepped back from her and pulled the chainmail off of him, letting it slink to the ground. He also unbuckled his shield from his left arm, and it fell to the ground with a loud thud. The adventurer then took off his scabbard, his sword inside, as well as his Bag of Holding. This left him in a simple tunic and some boots. "I take it you've never heard of clothes either..." He commented, staring over her nude form. He wondered if she knew why he was doing so.

Willow smiles at him as she watches him take off his armor. She looks over his clothing and shakes her head. “What are cloths?” She asked him softly and steps closer to him as she examines his clothes. She tugs on his tunic. “What is this?” She asked as she looks up at him and noticed he was watching her.

"My tunic, of course." Cysma took a deep breath, deciding he should go the rest of the way. "Have you seen a naked man before?" He changed out of his tunic. His body was sculpted from two or three years of travelling the world, training to fight, and battling monsters. If it meant anything to anyone, he weighed about 170 pounds without anything on his almost-six-foot frame.

Willow looked up at him and tilts her head to the side. “No, my kind doesn’t see men unless they go outside the forest to get pregnant to keep our kind going.” She says to him softly as she explains it to him. She looked down at his length between his legs and points. “What is that?” She asked him since she’s never seen a naked man before.

The adventurer smiled as the nymph pointed to his penis, already fully erect at about 6 inches from tip to hilt, a bit larger than average, no doubt erect from seeing Willow naked. "Well, instead of having that," Cysma said, pointing to her crotch, "Men have this." He smiled and put both of his arms on her shoulders. What do you think? Do I look worthy to be in the presence of a nymph?"

She smiles at him and nods. “I would say so.” She says to him and looks over her shoulder at the lake. “I was planning on having a dip. Would you join me?” She asked him softly as she turns back to him. She wouldn’t mind the company as she swims around in the lake.

"All right, I'm still getting over the fact that nymphs exist..." Cysma made his way across the field of flowers and stood at the edge of the pond. "Do you live alone, or are there others?"

She smiles at him. “We each have our own place but we all live near each other.” She explains to him softly and she walks into the icy cold water. She lets herself sink down until her shoulders were under the water. She looks over at him and smiles. “Are you afraid of cold water?” She asked him and forgot to get his name. “What is your name Sir?” She asked him softly.

"I thought I already told you, but my name's Cysma. Cysma Winheim." He said to her. "I don't particularly care for cold water...it causes...shrinkage..." He said as he looked to the nymph submerged in the water.

“Shrinkage for what?” She asked him softly since she didn’t understand what he was telling her. She walks over to him which her body moves up out of the water. She stands in front of him as she looks him in the eyes. “I do not understand.” She says to him as she looks confused as she looks him in the eyes.

"Well, uh...never mind, then...I just wish the water were a bit warmer, you know?" He looked down to Willow's body, wondering if her nipples had hardened from the cold water. "Say...is it okay if I touch you? ...I think I might know some ways to make you feel good, unless you've discovered them already."

She smiles at him and nods. “You may touch me.” She says to him softly and she lays her hands on his shoulders and his chest. “But we take that into the grass if you touch me.” She says to him softly. “Don’t want to drown if I like the touching too much.” She says to him softly as she guides him towards the grass.

The adventurer nodded and smiled. "Oh...of course." He followed the nymph over to the grass, still smiling as he admired the way her lovely body moved. As they stood in the grass, he couldn't resist touching her. He reached out and began to fondle her breasts in both his hands, kneading them in circular motions. "These...these are very nice..."

She moans out with pleasure as he fondles her breasts in his hands. “Oh that feels lovely.” She says to him softly as she closes her eyes and keeps her hands on his shoulders so she wouldn’t fall over with the pleasure of his hands on her. “Will you do things to me like mortal women would get from a male like you?” She asked him softly since she wanted to know.

Cysma nodded weakly as Willow put her hands on his shoulders. "I...I'll try. I've never been with a nymph before. How are they different from women of my kind?" He reached down with one hand and tried stroking her sex with a finger. His hard penis was pointing straight at it at the time.

Willow let out a soft moan as he starts rubbing her sex with his finger. “Oh, what is that called?” She asked him as she looks down at what his hand is doing to her which was making it pleasurable for her. “I like it.” She says to him softly as she looks up at him.

"What is what called?" The adventurer asked, not sure about what she had meant. "Hmm...I wonder if I do this...?" He tried rubbing her sex and one of her breasts at the same time, one with each hands, to see what kinds of results he would get.

Back
Top Bottom