Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aise's Furry Cravings (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myn

Super-Earth
-★- Furry Cravings -★-
(NSFW!)

Banner.jpg

----Do I want you?
-- Male Characters: I only play females characters, and would like to play with males.
-- Furry/Hybrid Characters: Your character must be anthro/furry, or partially animal (hybrid).
-- Threads(BM) + Third Person Writing: I only roleplay through threads, this means I will NOT play through PM/Skype/Kik/etc
-- Frequent Posts: I would like to roleplay with someone who's active, preferably a post every 1~3 days.
-- 1~3 Paragraphs: More is not always better, but about 1~3 paragraphs in a post would be ideal.
-- Character Images (Non-Real): I require a face-claim/reference image from my partners. No Image = No Roleplay.
-----
I do not accept celebrities, or photo's of real people. Frankly put; it makes me uncomfortable when someone grabs a photo of someone and plays them out in a sexual context. Fictional or not, I wouldn't want someone taking my photo and doing it to me. Hence I won't be doing it, nor accepting it from my partners.

----Will I love you?
-- Dominance: Not necessarily forceful, but someone who can take initiative in sexual situations.
-- Hard-Bodied: Athletic Men are hot, but bulging muscles and six-pack abs will nearly always get me swooning x3
-- Large Men: Size differences with my character being 1~5 feet shorter would be amazing~
-- Wild Men: Men who have gone wild with lust; Heavy breathing, savage growls, possessive bites, etc
-- Manipulative: Brute force is good, but characters who can coerce and (falsely)convince my character will always be my favorites.
-- Animal Anatomy: Knotted cocks, Barbed cocks, Spiral cocks, Dual cocks, anything exotic, I'll be sure to enjoy.

-- Taboo Sex: If it isn't allowed... doing it without anyone knowing is that much sweeter.
-- Public Sex: Doing the dirty anywhere and everywhere, risky sex is best sex~
-- Toys: Handcuffs, Blindfolds, Collars, Gags, etc can bring so much to a scene.
-- Multiple-Orgasms: Just when she thinks it's all over, she realizes he's as hard as a rock, and eager for more.
-- My F-List: More information can be found here.

----But things won't work with...
-- People who Don't READ: If I write something I expect it to be read. If it says "Threads Only" that means "Threads ONLY!" >_>
-- Boring Sex: Guys who 'Stick it in' - Wiggle it around - Ejaculate are boring. Even if that's how it works, please be a bit more detailed.
-- Non-Males: I don't do FxF, and I don't enjoy 'other' genders like Futa, C-Boys, Trans, etc. Strictly looking for Males.
-- Humans: Not interested in generic everyday guys, give me something different, something exotic~
-- Filthy Crap: Don't enjoy Scat or Vomiting, maybe Urine for watersports... but keep most of the nasties like that away.
-- MILF's: Not interested in being your mother, or an older woman preying on a young guy.
-- Melon Breasts: Bouncy is fine, but if it's bigger than her head... no.
-- Excessive Feet: A bit of footplay can't hurt, but it shouldn't be a key aspect.
-- Multiple Characters: Unless I specifically offer to play multiple girls for you guy, I most likely won't.

WARNING!!!
I'm very lucky, as I usually get more requests for RP's than I can handle.
Unfortunately this means I have to reject any excess requests I get.
In other words, I respond to the requests on the basis of what interests me.
If you send me two quick sentences asking if I'm available, I'll most like prioritize others.
If you request an RP and I have to tease an image out of you... again I'll prioritize others.
And obviously if you ignore the above and ask me for something I don't do (PM RP's) I'll prioritize others.

Plot Ideas
Key: ||YC (Your Character || MC (My Character) || (Example Image) ||

---֍ Life Guard:
It's an unpleasantly stormy day when YC is patrolling the beach by himself. Due to the bad weather there isn't a soul in sight... or at least that's what YC had thought until he notices MC out in the turbulent seas. Without hesitation he dives into the waters to save her, pulling her to the shore and commencing CPR. The girl regains consciousness... but the ID-less girl has seemingly lost her memory, and has no one but YC to rely on.

---֍ Unwanted Gretel:
When MC's mother suddenly suggest that the two of them go camping together, MC can't help but feel uneasy. Driving deep into the mountains, and walking a good few hours by foot, MC's mother tells MC to go explore the area while she sets up camp. When MC returns an half an hour later there's no sign of the camp, mother, or car... realizing what's happened she tries to make her way to the nearest road... but gets hopelessly lost instead. As night settles though, she comes across a person, who isn't quite human.

---֍ Captured Feral:
YC is either a wild beast that was captured, or a former-human test subject who was injected with a unknown serum. Regardless of their background, they've been transferred from the laboratory to a cell-like room where he'll be kept until the day he dies. Or at least that was what the plan had been. It's a little past midnight when someone sneaks into YC's room. It could be a servant girl bringing food, a sympathetic scientist, or the curious daughter of a scientist who has no idea what's behind the steel door she's unlocked.

---֍ Stripper Love:
YC is a good-looking stripper who frequently gets called out to perform at various parties. During one such bachelorette party that YC notices a bright pair of eyes staring up at him, dreamily following each and every move he makes. When she realizes she's been noticed she blushes and disappears, and isn't seen for the rest of the party. As YC prepares to head home though he feels a tug on his sleeve, and a familiar pair of eyes pleadingly looking up at him. The girl has been completely captivated by the way YC moves, and being an aspiring dancer herself wants YC to teach her his secret, no matter what the cost.

---֍ Spectral Guest:
MC has always been highly superstitious, hence she's extremely wary when her boyfriend asks her to rent out a haunted house with him. The property is your average suburban home, and the only thing that really stands out is the small pristine clear stone-pond in the backyard... though according to the real-estate agent five previous tenants have been mysteriously lost their lives shortly after moving in. Despite her paranoia the first few nights slip by uneventfully... but late one night MC awakens to hear splashing noises outside. Cautiously she creeps outside and comes face to face with a creature clearly not of this world. YC is a spirit who curses and kills... but on a whim he invites MC into the waters with him. MC recognizes him for what he is, and pleads with him not to take her boyfriends life. So instead... he takes her instead.

---֍ Hit and Run:
MC isn't in the best of moods as she drives home from a long tedious day. Enduring the sexual harassment and persistent words of encouragement from her colleagues, she unwillingly put herself on the dating scene... and unsurprisingly was disappointed by her first date in years. Frustrated, and partially resigning herself to the belief she'll be forever single, she fails to notice a dark shadow crossing the road, and accidentally runs the figure over. In a state of panic she drives off, leaving the figure to it's fate... as she arrives home she vaguely recalls seeing a tail of some sort and assures herself it was a dog, cat, or some other animal. Undressing herself and taking a shower to wash the fear away, she freezes up when she hears someone at the door, not knocking... but clawing. Despite being hit by a car, YC is relatively unhurt... but that doesn't mean he doesn't want revenge.

---֍ Special Someone:
MC has recently come across a man who she believes is the man of her dreams. Handsome, rich, and a complete sweetheart, he's everything she could have wishes for... but unfortunately he's only interested in women who can provide him with amazing sex. MC is not only a complete novice when it comes to sex, but having avoided men like wildfire for as long as she can remember, she has no idea how to interact with men at all. Fortunately she notices YC advertising himself for companionship... and figuring that a inferior sub-human male would be the best place to get used to men, she makes a booking and invites YC to her place. When she realizes just how 'intimate' the companionship on offer is, she wavers... but seeing as how she's already paid YC, and how it'd be inappropriately rude to turn a guy down... she shyly asks YC to teach her how to pleasure a guy.

Okay, so there's a few ideas, and a few images I like.
If your sitting there thinking "But Aise! I came here looking for pretty women, not furry dicks..."
I'm well aware of that xD

But think about it this way, how many guys out there put up images of hot sexy girls, and then not bother with a representation of what they offer?
I mean it's great telling me you want a blonde bitch with huge boobs, but what do I get in return?
Ask and I'll find out? Well.... I apply the same logic here~ x3

I would love to do an rp with you perhaps a harem for the furry? Ilk be a furry master (shark) and I'll have a few girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom