Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Undertale RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asuarah Garretson

Super-Earth
I have been looking up a LOT of comics and stories and animations for Undertale.. Specifically around the skelebros Papyrus and Sans..

and W. D. Gaster...

I seek someone who would be interested in doing a long RP with me.. Around these characters and so many more within the verse of Undertale. I need someone who is able to be the main storyteller, with me playing as the sub-storyteller. As while I can easily brainstorm and think of ideas and plotbunnies.. I can't really lead a story.

So. Anyone interested? I'm good to doing such an RP through PMs, Threads, IMs.. You name it.. Even voice if it's wanted or a google Doc..

So who wants to have a good time? ^^

And while I have seen smut starring the bros and I am quite open to such things. My interests revolve into story pure and simple.

I'm sure you'll get a lot of interest from your fellow fucked-up freaks for RPs where they murder children and get hard over it.

What? Excuse me but what? Firstly. If you yourself have no interest in such RP where I like to explore a world of monsters from a game wherein you have to NOT kill anyone at all to gain the best ending, Why are you even remotely commenting on it?

You obviously know nothing of the game's world adn lore, else you'd know that murder is not only the worst option, but gets you the most horrible endings.

And honestly. I'm just looking to weave a story that perhaps plays on the lore I've seen around, from Alternate Universes to what's considered Canon..

So just kindly Buzz off. I wouldn't want you to have a bad time ^^

Wow, you're clueless.

Also, said "horrible ending" is what demonstrates how the game believes the monsters have every right to kill humans, but the entire game is about making stupid people believe that.

But do enjoy your meme that Undertale plagiarized from South Park for an apathetic psychopath who exemplifies everything that makes the game shit for people with brains.

That's three strikes, two of which in one day, that's impressive. Anyway, Minx is banned. People, if you seriously dislike something, can we discuss things in a way that isn't insulting and aggressive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom