Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heavy fantasy wanted (Romantic and non-romantic plots inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignsInTheStars

Meteorite
Hey all, I'm a female looking for anything heavily fantasy based. The reason being is I just watched The Last Witch Hunter and I loved the concept.
It was the jump from midevil era and into the modern, I really enjoy that kind of Rp.

I'm not always going to accept sexually-oriented role plays. Don't get angry if I tell you no.

I'd like to warn everybody that I have a job, go to school and actively participate in a Hiphop Dance Crew, so I'm sure you all can understand time for me.

I'm 100% going to try my best with all of you, but I won't have answers every single day. ):

That being said, I'm not only searching for fantasy pairings, I also have some plots for some non-fantasy pairings that I would be interested in trying out.

Some Fantasy pairings that I enjoy:

Witch x hunter
King x Maid
Arranged marriage
Professor x student
Priest x demon
Prisoner x Prison Guard
Commoner x Politician
Princess x Mercenary
Prince x Knight
King x Demon
Queen x Knight

Some non-fantasy pairings I enjoy:

Drug dealer x Addict
Modern arranged marriage
CEO x Secretary
Detective x Hacker

Here are some ideas of the genres I like to do:

- Post-apocalyptic
- Zombies
- School settings
- Military and Sci-fi settings
- God/goddesses
- Pirates
- Royalty (modern - midevil )
- Fantasy
- Superhero
- Romance
- Platonic relationships
- Drug usage
- Crime
- Circus type

Plots:

The Gentlemens Club - crime, violence. (non-sexual)
In an era where men thrive and women are the true underdogs- taking care of the kids and making sure dinner is on the table there is a group of girls who don't give a damn about anything! They work at a place called The Gentlemens Club, a place where men can go to pick their favorite girls and have a wonderful night with them. However, that is just a front, the only people they see are their high paging clients who are looking to take out their enemies. Yes, these girls are high trained assassins and they make sure they do their job right. Our main characters are a girl who's been given a job to take out the leader of a gang(the bratva,yakuza, italian mafia) all while taking care of her son, not being found out and keeping the cops off her tail.

Bartender x Customer - Romance, crime, drama, supernatural.
She is a very attractive woman and she works at New York's hottest nightclub. Every Friday night a group of mysteriously hot men rent out the VIP area. The bartender who usually works at the VIP area doesn't show up for work and she's asked to take over for the night. What she doesn't know, is that they are very special clients and require some special attention. (I'm not saying its vampires, but it's vampires)

*FANTASY WORLD CREATION* (DIES IF YOU PICK THIS ONE)Supernatural x Human - Romance, drama, violence, supernatrual.
The human and a friend have coffee at a small coffee shop on the coast that over looks a beautiful beach every weekend. They don't know that the coffee shop is a place run by a secret supernatural group that run an underground market. One night, they are leaving the shop and are attacked and saved by the people who work there, but now they know about them. (This can start before or after the attack! o: And probably doubling.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom