Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love of Darkness (Parthmakeo x katisacat)

Parthmakeo

Planetoid
Walking through the park, a young man looked around at the area. He had recently got out of work and was exhausted. Yet this man was not just any normal person. He was in fact a creature of sorts. While he did have short black hair on his head, a small portion of hair on his chin to form a minor Goatee and brown eyes, his real image was much simpler underneath.

He continued to walk through the park until he found his limit for the day. "Damn the boss...Forcing me to overwork..." he mumbled, slumping onto a tree as he waited for no one to see him attempt something. As it was clear, the man shifted his image into a purple fur rabbit to conserve his energy. He fixed his ear and rubbed his nose to check before starting his mad hop to cover. Yet at the last moment, a flock of crows spotted his unusual fur and considered it shiny.

Before he could reach the bushes, the crows intercepted him and surrounded the odd rabbit. Cawing at each other wondering what it was. "Crap. Had to be crows..." he couldn't fight it back and instead tried to run off. Yet the crows insisted he stayed put and began pecking at his body. Their intent wasn't to kill but maybe to harm him enough to see what he was. If he called out for help, it would look very odd. Instead he did what he could to fend off the attack as much as he could. hoping someone walking by would disrupt their supposed attack.

"Just my day..."

Olivia was walking home from work and took a detour through the park. She was exhausted from working an 8 hour day of cashier work and she was barely dragging herself home when she heard some mad cawing and looked over, seeing a flock of crows attacking a poor little bunny. The bunny was purple, which was quite odd, but at the moment that wasn't the issue. Picking up a stick she hurried over and started swinging the stick at the crows, shooing them away from the defenseless creature until, with some indignant caws, they all gave up and left. She crouched down beside the bunny and put a gentle hand on it. "Oh you poor thing. Are you hurt little guy?" She asked worriedly, running her hand over the bunny's fur to look for any gashes or other injuries.

Without the crows, it was now his chance to run but now another issue came. A woman came to check on him and pat his fur for injuries. Deep inside he wanted to just scare her but she did save him from a minor annoyance. But he had to get back to his home before he was too tired to keep the rabbit form....

Then again her hands were soft and the woman did look very cute. Perhaps...he could try and stay like this for a while until he found a method to approach her better. So without warning, he just hopped into her arms for safety and hoped she would take him home. 'I wonder if she is a virgin or not?' his thoughts ran through his head, devising various ways of having some fun with her.

To further encourage her to take him, he gave off a strange like peep before snuggling up against her.

Olivia blinked in surprise when the oddly colored rabbit hopped into her arms and she smiled brightly. "Awwww! Such a sweetie..." She giggled softly and petted his fur softly as she stood up. "So cute, I'll take you home with me since you seem so snuggly." She smiled happily and started to carry him the rest of the way home.

Once he was at home, The rabbit hopped out of Olivia's arms and onto the bed where he waited for a brief moment to form a collar around his neck that said his name.
'Naumar' in golden letters.

She might as well know his name as he would be the curious type about Olivia. So he sat there, waiting for a moment to check her out in full. He was sure to give her a nice surprise for saving him.

Olivia giggled as he hopped down onto her bed then went to get him a carrot, assuming he must be hungry before coming back and blinking in confusion as she saw the collar. "Huh... I didn't remember seeing that collar on you." She set the carrot in front of him before reading the name on it. "Naumar? Huh, there's no number or address on it... Who's your owner boy?"

He wanted to speak on that and be comical but the rabbit did nothing but attempt to eat the carrot...when in truth it was something he despised. So he tried to push the carrot away then started hopping away into the kitchen to look for what he really needed.

Chocolate.

He figured the first thing he could try was hop onto the counter and start scouting around. Sniffing for it. All while he tried to stay in his rabbit like image. 'That woman...so adorable. Just need to wait until she needs to take a shower and then i'll strike.' he thought to himself, already finding some chocolate on the counter and nibbling on it to open it up.

Olivia blinked in surprise as he nudged the carrot away and hopped away. "Huh... A rabbit who doesn't like carrots..." She shrugged and put the carrot back in the fridge then looked back and her eyes widened worriedly, hurriedly pulling the chocolate away from him. "Don't eat that Naumar, it's bad for bunnies." She put the chocolate in the cupboards above the sink and closed them so he couldn't get to them. She then pulled out some lettuce for him and set it on the counter. "Here, you can have some of this, I have to go take a shower." She said and grabbed some pjs and went to the bathroom.

Now at this point, Nahumar was regretting the choice. He figured she wouldn't leave him alone...until she talked about a shower.
'Perfect'
So as he patiently waited, Nahumar hopped back to the counter and with a tendon shooting from his back, opened the door to grab the bar. "Stupid woman...thinking she can hold back my delight." yet even as he said that, Nahumar ate the chocolate and regained his strength. His next task was to see what he wanted...

Slipping under the cracks of the door, he made it in the bathroom where he hid from sight but decided to check out Olivia's naked body. His way of thanking her was screwing her.

Olivia hummed softly as she waited for the water to heat up in the shower and pulled her clothes off till she was fully naked. She had a nice figure, smooth pale skin, impressive bust, and a round, firm bottom. She stuck a hand under the water to test the temperature then stepped in when she found it to be warm enough but not burning.

Nahumar generally was impressed by Olivia's body and yet her kindness was great as well. He followed her in secret as he then formed his human shell. He finally spoke up just as he reached around from behind to wrap his arms around her waist as he calmly told her "Thank you for saving me earlier. I never got your name." grinning from ear to ear as he intended to have fun with this woman at any chance...but would she resist or give in? That was the major question.

He had no intent on harming her if she didn't want it, but it wouldn't stop him. Nahumar simply examined and eyed her as much as he could.

Olivia's eyes widened in shock and she gasped, scrambling to pull away from the stranger and almost slipping on the wet shower floor before spinning around, pressed against the wall as she stared at him in shock. "W-Who are you!?" She asked, staring in shock and fear as she covered herself with her arms.

Nahumar chuckled. He did like a girl who wouldn't give in easily. "That all depends if you were the one who saved a purple rabbit before." he of course didn't want to spook her further. "So I want to repay your kindness anyway possible. Even if it's a sexual desire." he offered like some magical being but then added "And don't think i'll leave. You are a very sexy woman."

He had yet to approach her and gave her all the time to run, but it wasn't like he was going to keep touching her. Merely, he wanted to see how Olivia would act to his sudden appearance. "And a hot guy like me would love to do things to your body."

Olivia's eyes were wide in shock and she pressed herself tighter back against the wall as he spoke, swallowing nervously at his words she stammered. "S-So... You're... Nahumar's owner...? Th-Thanks but I... don't need anything." She began to scoot around to try and step out of the shower.

"Oh no..." Nahumar, the real one moved in and pinned her against the wall to prevent her going elsewhere. "I AM Nahumar. As embarrassing as it sounds." as he spoke, he had a tendon of his sneak behind him and out of Olivia's sight, then gently brush against her leg like his hand. "So I want to know your name, sexy." He noticed the towel she placed over her. Though to be fair it was just something to further stimulate him.
"We can have a lot of fun..." he whispered, edging her on to this idea.

Olivia's eyes widened nervously and she gasped softly, whimpering nervously as he pinned her against the wall and she stared at him in shock. "Y-YOU'RE Nahumar...? B-But how...?" She then gasped and jumped, trembling a little as she felt a light stroking on her leg and she quickly looked down as she saw a black tentacle stroking her leg up and down, coming from behind Nahumar. She swallowed nervously at his question and stammered. "O-Olivia..." She continued to look at him, timid and very nervous.

"Olivia? Wonderful name." Nahumar leaned forward and kissed her lips softly. "It seems you noticed my tendon. Don't worry. I'm not going to force it on you..." he then placed his fingers under her chin to lift it up and look into her eyes. Letting her avoid his tendon's movements as it then started to graze across her soft ass. make that two. "...But when do you ever get the chance to screw around with a hot guy in the shower?" he tempted her furhter, placing a single finger on top of her towel as he pressed down. "Let me see, please."

Olivia gasped softly and blushed more at his kiss, whimpering timidly as she was made to look at him and trembled, squirming a little as she felt the tendons rubbing her ass and she swallowed nervously. "I-I..." She stammered, not able to come up with a good argument and her eyes widened nervously as he asked her to show him herself. She hesitated a moment, her eyes uncertain before she closed them tightly in embarrassment and let him pull away the towel.

Nahumar smiled, seeing her bare body before him. "Marvelous." his hands were attracted, gently grabbing and groping her breasts. Feeling them up and playing as he pressed his lips once more to kiss Olivia deeply. "Soft too..." he chuckled just as he brought his lips down more to one of her breasts. His tongue playfully licking one of her nipples, then he wrapped his lips around it. More of his tendons came out but moreso due to his arousal at this situation.

He would then let go with a pop and a smile. "Feeling good so far?" he took his time to enjoy this. He allowed his tendons to further tease her by running between her legs and tease her clit at the same time. "Perhaps you could service me as well."

Olivia blushed at his words then gasped and moaned softly into the deep kiss as he groped her breasts. She then whimpered at his soft comment then gasped and trembled as he licked her nipple, then she gasped and gripped the wall behind her a little as he sucked on it, trembling and whimpering before nodding silently, shyly at his question and gasped, squirming and whimpering at his teasing tendons and looked at him shyly. "H-How...?" She asked nervously.

Nahumar allowed one of his tendons to soon approach her face instead. It morphed to look thicker and like what she expected a penis to look like. "Will this do?" he said, pushing the tip against her face. "Go on and try it. I promise it will taste sweet...like chocolate." he chuckled. He still held onto Olivia's body by wrapping another tendon around her waist to prevent her from moving too much. Though sooner or later he would go all over her.

"Let me feel those luscious lips."

Olivia's eyes widened when the penis-like tendon pressed against her face and she whimpered nervously, hesitating before closing her eyes tightly and timidly opening her mouth.

Nahumar shoved the thick tendon in her mouth as it moved in and out like a normal one. While he did this, the tendon tempting her pussy prodded her a little as he then switched positions behind her. Hands once again playing and kneading into her breasts, enjoying the soft feeling while his tendons did the rest. "Feels pretty good but one is not enough for me..." Nahumar then placed two more of his phallic tendons into each of her hands. "Jerk them as well...The more attention I get, the more i feel." he whispered, still allowing that tendon in her mouth to stuff her mouth in the process.

Olivia gasped as the tendon got shoved in her and she closed her eyes tightly, suckling on it softly out of instinct even though she'd never done anything like this before. She then gasped and whimpered nervously as she felt the tendon at her pussy and tried to move it away from her hole, afraid to lose her virginity. She then blushed more and whimpered as two more went to her hands and she timidly began to rub them, panting and moaning softly as he massaged her breasts.

Nahumar hummed at feeling her hands and mouth on him. He continued poking and teasing her pussy during it. "Come on. Suck it like you want it." he told Olivia before hastening his tendon's pace in her mouth. Only pulling out to allow her to breath before going back in.
"Oh yeah...do you like chocolate?" he asked, grinning widely. "Cause I got plenty for you..."

The tendon's throbbed with anticipation to let loose their cum...and sure enough, with a bellowed growl Nahumar came. The two in her hands firing off a black looking seed all on her body. It still was thick and warm. The third tendon stood in her mouth to fire off, some trickling down her throat. The odd part? It would taste exactly like chocolate! Sweet and decadent chocolate. Whichever she enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom