Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

viking rp plot vs smut (50/50) M seeking F

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldknight489

Planetoid
Sorry if this thread isnt very long. I hate doing theae things but I realy want to do this rp. As the title suugests, it will be set with vikings. Your character will be a princess (or a lady to be wed to a prince) who is visiting a small coastal village for a few days. During these days, my character and a horse of vikings will attack and kidnap you, a few other girls and loot. My character grabbing you and taking you to hos home. There, she will be hos thall (or slave) and at first nothing more. But he isnt unkind to her. Eventually, infact, feelings are made between them. (Think almost beauty and the beast. But with less fur.) I have plot to add to this, but I dont want to spoil it all just yet. There will be smut, lots of it infact, but not right off the bat and not all the time. And sorry to all guys out there. I would prefer to only play against female rpers. No offence to you, I just dont feel comfortable with that.

A bit about my rping style:
1. I tend to average 1-3 paragraphs and/or mirror my partner.(Not including important parts if the rp where bigger posts are required.)
2. Spelling is not a problem most of the time. The odd time I'll hit the wrong key like instead of 'Dog' ill type 'dpg' but most of the time i can fix those. 
3. If im gone for only a day, I wont say anyrhih but if i know ill be gone for several days (And were rping at a good pace) Ill make sure to tell you before i leave.

Please Pm if intrested. Do not reply to tread. Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom