Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Kitsune Problem.. (Parthmakeo x Fancy_Brat)

Parthmakeo

Planetoid
Moving is a pain in the ass. A lot of people know this. Travis was a fresh face in the city, looking forward to moving in the city. The apartment complex he managed to get into was out of the way of the city but it was fairly nice. He combed his semi-long black hair and gazed at the apartment building with his green eyes. He didn't have many boxes to move in with so it was alright to do it himself. His location was right next to another person who moved in. Though as to why no one bought the room up yet was a mystery to even himself.

Yet he shrugged and started to carry in the first few boxes. Leaving the front door open to allow ease of transportation. It contained the essentials, but mostly cooking utensils. After all, he did love cooking and was hoping to get a job soon. Yet he wondered what his neighbor was like. All he knew was the person had been around for a while and that was it. Perhaps he could meet her soon? Today was the best day after all in his mind.

As Travis picked the last box up he walked over to his door but had to sit and rest. He took in a breath of air and sighed. "Just need a moment to rest..." He told himself, easing his back onto the wall as he tried to breath. Fanning his shirt for air. "Perhaps wearing jeans was a bad idea in the heat?"

Even if Travis were to knock, nobody would answer the door. His neighbor was out at the moment, running a few errands before she would return. She had been living in that apartment for a couple months now, gaining a good bit of popularity among her neighbors for different reasons. The most obvious reason was that Hana was a kitsune, or more commonly known, a fox girl. She had known already that she'd get attention no matter where she lived, trying to find somewhere that would likely give her the less trouble overall. She still had to work and pay her rent after all, and most unwanted attention simply exhausted her. She had made it clear to her neighbors that she'd need plenty of space, but she's so what she could to still make time for those she got along with.

Despite wanting space, it didn't stop her from attracting attention from certain men and women. It couldn't be helped, and her kind was naturally attractive. It really was hard to find a kitsune that wasn't pleasing to the eyes. There was a certain youth to them that was enviable and attractive. Her long, golden hair reached down a little above her waist, and of course, she had large, pointed ears and a bushy tail that swayed with each step. She'd grown used to the looks she got when she went out, so she was at the apartment in no time.

She fiddled with her key as she headed up the stairs, looking up in time to see Travis there. This was a bit risky considering her state right now, but maybe she'd be okay. She'd gotten used to the scents around here, so a new one like him might throw her off. "O-Oh...hello."

Travis looked up and found his energy again. "Holy sh- I mean, hi!" he had never seen something like this. Especially that furry tail. "Sorry! I never met someone like you before." Travis apologized and introduced himself. "I'm Travis. I just moved in here, and you must be my neighbor." he offered a smile and a handshake. Oblivious to What state she was in.

He once more examined Hana...eyeing that very bushy tail of her's and cute ears. He was curious as to why anyone would avoid living near her. "If you want, I would love someone to show me around the city." offering to go out with her.

Hana flinched a little as he responded so enthusiastically, a typical reaction for someone that hadn't seen her kind like this. She wasn't normally so fidgety around anyone, but this wasn't exactly a good time for someone to be friendly with her. It was even worse if it was a young man like him. It bothered her to try and avoid him, but it was absolutely necessary here. Keeping her attention on him a little, she did move to her door. She was a little cautious as she assumed he might get closer.

Her ears twitched occasionally, more than usual as it was a bit out of her control right now. Her well-groomed tail shone nicely, though its movements weren't quite as smooth. "A-Ah...look. Now's not a good time. You'll have to ask someone else." She spoke quickly, trying to sound as polite as possible despite her body giving warning signs. It would not be good to stick around him for too long. Once she was inside, she'd have some room to breathe! Not bothering to give her name or ask his, she had quickly opened her door and shuffled inside. "Er...j-just leave me alone for a bit, okay?" She quickly closed the door behind her, her heavy footsteps heard from outside suggesting she was running off inside.

Travis was dumbfounded by the hasty retreat to her apartment. "Did I scare her off?" he wondered before getting up and finishing moving in the boxes. He closed tied his door and got to work on organizing the items in their right places. Yet all the while he wandered back to Hana. Travis wasn't the scariest person but how she acted made him feel like it was his fault.

Moving aside his supplies, setting his computer up and then some he gave a few hours before deciding what to do. He walked over to her appartment door and knocked on it. "Hey, I just wanted to apologize if I offended you or something. I never saw a woman like you before. You sort of excited me." Travis hoped this could help...still oblivious to her state of heat.

It was troublesome for Hana when her heat came about. It was easy to control before since she was used to her surroundings, but Travis's new, young scent was making her heat creep up faster all of a sudden. As soon as she had gotten inside her house, she had stumbled to her bed, feeling a bit of heat between her legs building up. "Agh...n-not good..." Usually when her heat got like this, she'd just have to deal with it herself. She had been lucky in the past that whoever she ran into during this didn't take advantage of her innate desires. Whenever she got worked up like this, her thoughts drifted off to somebody possibly pinning her down and breeding her, just like any animal in the wild.

In the next few hours, she spent her time in bed, a hand between her legs as she played with herself. She gasped and whined with delight in the few sessions she had just pleasuring herself, knowing she couldn't risk going out with him around. Her body would react too strongly to the new scent, and it would likely make her act irrationally. Of course, part of her thought she should somehow go through with it to really take care of this, though there would be far too much awkwardness out of it later.

After a few sessions in the past couple hours, Hana had taken a cool shower in an attempt to further quell her heat. It was still lingering, but it wasn't enough to bother her. After brushing her tail and hair, she had gone to make a snack, though the knock came at her door. She immediately recognized his voice from before, her body warming up slightly. "E-Excited...?" She muttered softly under her breath, her thighs pressing together a little as she shook her head of those thoughts. She'd only met him and those stray thoughts of him dominating her were starting to flash in her head. She called out from a distance. "D-Dont worry about it! J-Just...give me a bit...of time."

Travis was more confused than before. "Hey, are you alright In there?" he asked and seemed to refuse to move from the door. "I never even got your name. I have you mine." this further made him curious. His neighbor was acting strange but it may have to do with her animal parts. Travis waited for her reply.

He seemed unmoved by it until he got his neighbor's name. What was he going to call her by if something happened? Not once did he think she was just in heat.

It certainly didn't seem like he was going to leave her be, and he'd only draw more attention. Surely her other neighbors would know why she was shutting herself in. Hana had to do something about him quickly. "Urgh...my name's Hana, all right?" Would he be satisfied with that? If he intended to stay close to her door any longer, she wasn't sure she'd be able to take care of her heat with just her fingers.

He was really inept as to what was going on. "Well sorry if I might of been rude Hana...but are you okay? You sound like you are in pain?" Travis was reluctant to leave since hearing her voice. Indeed she had a problem but he was unaware of it at all. He didn't seem to see any other neighbors around as he knocked again. "I could get something from the store to help if you want..." showing some compassion.

Travis was concerned and confused. Why was she like this? Most people would enjoy talking...

Back
Top Bottom