Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celestial Enjoyment (blackredrose11 x Parthmakeo)

Parthmakeo

Planetoid
"Thank you come again!" A store owner waved to the tall man with short brown hair and black eyes. Unaware as to what he was in disguise. The man in question was a Demon named Uran. He had been around for a long while and had gotten use to life in a city. His casual attire of a short sleeve shirt and pants could fool anyone not related to gods or demons. In fact, the years of war and fighting between them ended many centuries ago and all but just bitter rivalries by now.

Uran watched the humans walk by now and then. He really was fascinated by their advancements in years. Yet as he was enjoying a drink, he noticed something on the hill. A shrine for a goddess. Now they were sacred locations but to Uran, it was more than just that. It was like a barrier to hide from humans. Were it still a war, it would harm him but for now it was better than most places.

So Uran made his way up the hill to the lone shrine. Seeing the barrier that others could not, he tried knocking on it. "Hmm...Protective this time?" he said to himself, standing outside of the barrier and feet from the shrine. He could still see inside and wondered if there was any life. "Hello? Anyone living here?" he asked, trying to act like a human in the event one was working there.

He had no intent on bringing harm, but he wasn't the kind to be completely nice. No...He was a demon who loved messing with people. Though he wondered what shrine this was for. His realm image not shown yet at all.

Kalmisteria was sitting on her tree next to the shine watching as the humans pay respect to her mother. Her mother a goddess who didn't like showing herself. sent her daughter who was a spitting image of her; long blond-silver hair, lavender eyes and silver angel wings that could only be seen by gods and demons, to live-in the shrine.

Though her mother made sure that her cat ears and tail would stay visible to humans to insure that Kalmisteria was unable to go into the city she watch longingily at down the the hill. In her casual attire of a sleeveless shirt and pants, lean on the branch she was resting on.

Kalmisteria looked up in the clear sky and sighed wishing it was night. Not understanding why the humans prayed to her mother and how they were sacred locations b to other creature like her never seeing one beside her mother.
Kalmisteria saw a figure make it way up the hill her home she gasped a little. She knew he wasn't human but surprised to see him try to enter her home. "Hello, I live here." She answered from her tree, looking curiously at this being.

Uran looked up to see Kalmisteria on the tree. The ears and tail did get his attention. "I can see that." and taking the time to piece it together, the barrier was more than likely a safety measure. Good thing too because he would jump at the chance.

"I'm Uran. Just a run on the mill demon. I was hoping to take a moment to relax here in my real form but the barrier seems up. Any chance of weakening it a little?" now granted he liked how this little one looked. She had this sexy aura about her that was noticable.

"Or will I anger the God here?" again, Uran was not trying to start a war. Rather he was just a little horny from seeing this demigod.

Kalmisteria looked at this creature with curiosity, "I'm Kalmisteria. My mother is the goddess of this shrine, I'm not sureI get out the barrier down," She jump down gracefully from the tree, she looked at him up and down smiling how attractive he was, though he had a dangerous aura about him.

"My mother doesn't come down unless it dire but I can try give you a so!e open in the barrier." Kalmisteria slow walk to the barrier and touch it, suddenly the barrier shimmered and a opening was big enough for Uran to walk through. "I have to warn you my mother doesn't like me being harm and will know if a demon as hurt me." Kalmisteria states not warning this handsome demon to get hurt.

With the barrier down, he got a better look at the young demigod. He easily was taller in his real image. His body looked a tad more molten but he wasn't harmful. "Thanks cutie." he smiled and last her. In order to behave he had to convince the goddess here that he was not intending to harm.

"So then Kalm. What do you do for fun? Do you spy on the humans? Enjoy some of the food?" he was curious but deep down...Uran was just looking to enduldge himself.

"Your welcome." Kalmisteria, closes the barrier and long angel like wings immediately appear on her back, she looked up at him and smile. "I haven't meant a demon before are all demon handsome like you?" She tilted her head looking at him.

"I like the name Kaly, my mom only calls me Kalm. I like to climb and observe the human. There's a kitchen in the shrine, that I cook in. I love thunderstorms and rain." She opens the shrine slowly and looked at Uran.

The handsome comment did give him a boost in his ego. "Well at times they are. I know some that have tiny eyes and scrawny." he spoke, laying against the tree to relax. He heard about what Kalmisteria liked doing and what she enjoyed, making Uran worried a little. "Well Kaly, the humans have not been interesting for the last couple of years." He stretched, looking over at the demigoddess again with an interesting look.

"So you like cooking then? Would be interesting to see you in an apron." Uran chuckled like any demon would. They indulged on sins, especially lust at times. He in particular was loosely refereed to as a concubine when he is in fact not. Nothing was special about this guy other than his body structure. Yet when it came to anything made by gods, he tends to give leeway. "Pardon me, I bet your mother would hate hearing those comments." showing both respect and a comical side of having a goddess as a mother.

She looked him a look of confusion crossed her face not understand what he meant by times are hard. " Do you want to come in, I don"t much accompany here humans tend to think I a priestess for the shrine and stay away from me?" She asked almost nervous and return the same interesting look to him.

"Yes I like cooking, though I rarely wear an apron." Kalmisteria watch the demon chuckle. "Did I say something, my mother doesn't really listen to what goes on here." Kalmisteria watch this demon with open curiosity unable to leave the shrine.

Her mother didn't listen to what happened? This was a new door open as he eagerly accepted her offer. "Sure sure! I wouldn't mind coming in." already Uran was right at her side and ready to walk in with the demigoddess. Her ears though and tail were something he desperately wanted to just play with now. He had to play it cool.

"Well if you want to cook something, i wouldn't mind eating it. I hadn't have much to eat as of late as is." but deep down he planned on eating something else...And it was this young Demigoddess before him.

They walk into the shine and it's not a big place a living room and dining room with very little furniture, a big kitchen at the right side of the shrine and a hallway. "I'm sorry it much I don't have visitors often, what do you like to eat?" Kalmisteria walks to the kitchen and immediately see that this is her favourite place to be in the shrine.

"Anything really, even you." another chuckled, watching her from afar and admiring that ass and tail of her's. He sat down and relaxed at the table, wondering how to really get this going besides words. Though he could try and make her more vulnerable, but that never works. He liked it when the girl in question loved it as well. Not just out of hate. So Uran did what he could to seduce her further in his methods.

"You know, It's not often i meet a cute Demigoddess like yourself. Cooking and relaxing." he kept talking, using her cooking time as the distraction as he slowly approached her from behind. When he was just behind her, he wrapped his arms around her waist. "But have you ever kissed a man before? I wonder?"

She ignores the innuendo and continues preparing the food. She blushed at the cute comments but doesn't reply. Kalmisteria jumps a few feet in the air not realize he were behind her which is surprised with her hearing.

"I have once but he was humam." She looks away, "it didn't end well, I have some spaghetti with meat sauce cooking." Kalmisteria moves out of his arms, not wanting this demon to feel the wrath of her mother. "Would like something to drink?" Trying to stay calm, as to the closest of this seducing demon

"Humans are horrible as is." he chuckled as he backed off for the time. Realizing she did look sad about the talk. 'Damn humans.' he thought to himself. But the mention of a drink he merely said "I'll just drink water. Nothing special." he patted her head and gently touched her ears. They were indeed soft and something to remind him to do when they go for it.

"Are you sure you don't want to try kissing a demon? I know many call me an Incubus but i'm not. If i was...I would of had you bent over the sink by now without restraint." he waved it off, sitting by the table to keep distance once more. Just another trait of him was being honest. Though he really wanted her to sit in his lap by now.

Kalmisteria shudders as he touches her ear, she slowly turn a cabinet grabs a glass fills it with water. Then bring glass of water to him, to though blushes red at the how the demon would take her.

"The food..." She stutters a bit, "Will be ready soon there a bathroom to left in the hallway if you want to wash up for dinner." Kalmisteria turns and goes to strain the pasta.

"Well that sounds nice. Just don't peep on me...or do. I honestly don't mind." Uran laughed it off as he headed to the bath. Without clothes on now, he could relax. He eased himself in the water without a problem and looked around.

"Heh. Kaly is so cute. I wonder if she would even fit?" he openly asked himself as he examined his body more.

Kalmisteria breath out and in try to relax herself. She got dinner ready and set the table. She got out two glasses and filled them with water. "Uran food's ready." She calls.

She wonder how she will be able to keep him from touching her and shutters at the thought of what her mother will do to this sexy demon if he did kiss her. She blushed at thinking about kissing him.

Uran got out of the bath and approached the little deity of the shrine with just a towel. "Now that's a nice set up...but I wonder what is for desert?" he looked over at Kaly to inspect her once more. Eyeing her body.

"You know...your mom does not have to find out, right?"

"You forget she is a goddess she will fine out." Kalmisteria states and walk to the table, "please get dress Uran." She say not turning to the demon.

She sit down takes a sip of her water and grabs her fork.

Uran frowned. "Kaly. You mean to say you don't want to have fun?" he flat out stated. "You got to be bored watching humans. No?" he did get dressed in time in another area as he sat at the table. Of course the food was good but Uran still wanted something.

"If I am not mistaken, those ears and tail Should also give you moments of heat, right?"

"Uran, I am a living image of my mother, Yes I get tried of watching humans but I can leave the shrine barrier with being looked at and many not nice things happen to. I do have just not what you consider fun." She looks at him.

"That is not your concern demon." I voice comes for my mouth that isn't mine. "Stay away from my daughter," The voice say angrily.

Uran raised his arms. "Hold on. Who's trying to harm her? I just wanted food...but fine." he stood up and shrugged. "Pardon my demon traits. But she would fair bettered not sheltered From the world." and he already was on his way out. But there was a chance to stop him.

"Uran, where are you going I thought we were going to eat together." Kalmisteria asked almost hurt he would leave before eating.
Unfortunately she didn't know her mother took control when she was answering his question. "My ears and tail do give me moments of heat but only when touched but someone is special to me."

Uran was already near the door exit. "Well your mom seems to think differently. Not a big deal." he shifted to a more human look.
"Would of been nice and all. Going through the trouble only for your mom to start talking through your mouth. Like seriously..."

Uran rubbed his forehead. Already fustrated by this point. "Your mom needs to chill."

"My mom did what...." Seriously she did that. "I'm sorry about what ever my mother said she not great with people, please stay I don't ever get visitor that stay longer the 30 minutes and I hate eating by myself when I made enough for two." Kalmisteria said sadly, she never understand why they leave until now.

"My mother see me as her vessel, more than her daughter, please don't take anything she say to heart I rarely do." She admits and looks at him, pleading him to stay.

Uran now was more curious at this than his idea of messing with her. He did walk back to sit down and told her "I may not know much about your kind but you should not be under their control. You got your own wants, needs and desires. So show them. Tell them. If your mom hates them, then...fuck her." he openly stated without any fear.

Yet even then he still eyed her. Doing his best to eat the food she made. "Well it tastes great." he smiled to give her a good idea. Yet still her mother was cockblocking him. He needed a way to just get it on.

Back
Top Bottom