Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

JmBz's Female Req Thread (seeking M/F and F/F) [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JmBz

So I decided that, since I've been on a bit of a roll, taking part in RPs where I play a female role, I might as well make a thread in this section.

This OP will more than likely be updated later down the line, but here are the basics for now:
-I don't accept one-liners. Please try to put at least some effort into your posts.
-Your real-life gender doesn't matter as far as RPing is concerned. Guy, girl, G.I.R.L....all are welcome to me.
-I can RP in threads, PM, or e-mail.
-I am fine with plot-heavy stories, smut-heavy stories, and anything in between.
-I am open to almost any suggestions as far as specific plots, fandoms, or pairings that you want to try out.
-I would prefer to play a female role in any RPs suggested, but if you have a strong way with words, I might be convinced to play a futa.
-Any kinks in my F F-list (see signature) that are in the Fave, Yes, and Maybe columns are up for discussion. Do NOT try and suggest anything in the No area; that'll be grounds for any discussion being gently, but firmly, discontinued.

Here are fandom settings that I'm willing to try out RPs in. Unless noted otherwise (with an * for denotation), I'm only going to accept OCxCanon or Canon x Canon pairings for these.

Games:
Super Mario Bros
Super Smash Bros.
Legend of Zelda
Devil May Cry
Bayonetta
Final Fantasy
Mega Man
Half-Life
Portal
Undertale
Mass Effect
Fallout
Resident Evil
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
King of Fighters
Final Fight
Soul Calibur
Tekken
Fatal Fury
Assassin's Creed
Elder Scrolls
Far Cry
Dead or Alive
Halo
Ninja Gaiden
Life Is Strange
Deus Ex
Batman: Arkham Series
Sonic (more humanoid than anthropamorphic)
Silent Hill
Metal Gear
Pokemon*

Comics:
Batman
Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Spider-Man
Deadpool
Daredevil
Avengers
X-Men
Jessica Jones
Black Widow

Anime:
Kill La Kill
Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt
Neon Genesis Evangelion
One Piece
Yu-Gi-Oh
Dragon Ball
Naruto
Agame Ga Kill
One Punch Man
Hellsing
RWBY
Space Dandy
Cowboy Bebop
Gurren Lagann
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Cartoons, webcomics, and other miscellanea:
Adventure Time
Steven Universe
Homestuck*
Star Wars*
Star Trek
Doctor Who

Crossovers are welcome/encouraged :D

And here are some general concepts that I'm craving at the moment. Maybe something will spark one y'all's interest?
-Casual/Free Use
-Universal remote
-Smutty retellings of games
-Harems (be they in fandom or original settings) NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE OF THESE FOR THE TIME BEING; FEELING BURNT OUT

With all of that said, feel free to hit me up if you want to try something out with me. The worst I can do is say no :)

RE: JmBz's Female Req Thread (seeking M/F and F/F)

I just want to say that I am a bit floored by the amount of PMs I've been getting, and it's only a little more than a day :eek:

Bumping because I have added a small smattering of concept cravings. Will update it some more when I'm feeling less wiped.

RE: JmBz's Female Req Thread (seeking M/F and F/F) [CLOSED FOR NOW]

I'm taking part in more than a dozen RPs on this site alone now, and I'm worried I might crash and burn if I start any more. So, I will not be accepting any further requests to RP from viewers of this thread for a while. Once the load has been loosened enough, I will update this accordingly.

A bit of weight has been taken off my shoulders, so I am opening myself back up for RP requests. However, I am no longer accepting ideas involving harems for the time being, so some variety would be welcome in ideas.

I've updated my OP with a new RP idea nugget, as well as a comprehensive list of fandom settings that I am willing to try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom