Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new toy [Huginn & ashleenicole]

"Sorry owner..." i reply submissively and meekly as I try to catch my breath. My pussy even more slippery wet. I feel you shove 4 fingers in my pussy, threatening to almost fist me, while you resume my butt fucking, your double penetration of me makes me feel tighter and gives you a tighter hole to fuck as you continue to work on my bubble butt. I feel your dick stretching my butt out as I cant help but whimper out "omgggg owner.. your penis is so big!"

"You'll get used to it, cumbucket".
I fuck you a little more as I accommodate my finger inside you, and after a while I push the hand back a little and my thumb join the other fingers. I stop pounding as I slowly shove my whole hand in you pussy, with my cock still inside your ass.

I twist my hand a little bit to get it wet on your fluids as it go in, little by little, until my fist is totally inside. Once it's inside, I leave it still as I start moving my pelvis again, resuming the butt-fucking.

I take your first couple fingers in easily, but then we feel the resistance and I feel the pressure as you add more fingers, your fourth finger making me audibly gasp out load. My breathing and heart rate speed up as you worth your thumb up my pussy and twist as my wet sloppy pussy swallows your hand. "Oh.. my.. god.... ooo....." i cry out as I feel the "pop" of your fist fulling entering my pussy. Then I feel your cock resuming fucking my bubble butt as you have me embrassingly DP'd

"Oh fuck, that gotta be the tightest hole I've ever screwed!" I say as I move my pelvis back and forth. "I wasn't sure you'd be able to take it all on the first time, but you still want more, don't you, you greedy filthy whore."

I speed up and fuck you hard and deep. With my free hand I hold one breast and squeeze it, using it for impulse.
"You're loving it, aren't you? Taking it in the ass for the first time, and your first DP is with a full fist. What a lucky dirty slut you are."

After some long minutes fucking you hard, I let go of you boob and move my free hand near your rear. "You'd like some more of me inside you, I'm sure. Beg for it, like a good gapping whore. Beg me to stretch that asshole as well."

I feel you grab my big boob for leverage to fuck my bubble butt as hard as you can with you fist fuck and twist your hand inside my gaped wet pussy. I gasp for breath as my holes as stretching to the max, my right boob jiggling free as you squeeze and clamp down on my other boob. I feel my pussy stretch and gape open over your big hand. Then... i gasp nervously as you put your free hand to my ass, along side your cock and tell me to have your other hand in me as well... in my butt. I have been training to be a good slut but even this scares, but... but i comply. "Please.. oh please shove your hand up inside my butt along with your cock..." i beg reluctantly, as I ready myself for a massive butt stretching.

It takes a bit of adjustment, but I manage to put two finger against my cock, in your butt hole. Pounding gets a little harder but I can still move and fuck you. After a while I add another finger to your ass. It takes longer to adjust than your pussy did. I can feel it compressing and resisting and pulsing around me. Every time I shove something else in you, I do it while staring at you, at your eyes. Your facial expressions and moans are what I love the most about this.

"I bet you'll never forget this day. The day you lost your anal virginity and also took your first DP, a fist in your slutty pussy and another in your ass. I bet your dreamed about this day, didn't you, you fucking whore?"

I move a little more, going deeper in your ass. I can tell your pussy is not resisting so much anymore, it's getting used to my fist, so I twist it and fuck your pussy a little harder too.

My legs shake as you fist fuck my pussy. Its soon after that I cum, unable to hold it... squirting all over your hand which only helps make my slippery cunt even more wet. I whimper now when I soon feel your fist not even enough to totally fill my pussy now.

At the same time i feel you adding 1..2..3 fingers inside my ass alongside your cock. I grit my teeth as my formally tight bubble butt is forced to open wider and wider, getting a stretching like never before. I havent yet taken your fist but.... i know how strong you are... soon Im sure you will. You make even jerk your cock off while hand and cock are inside my bubble butt...

"Did you just come again?!?" I ask a little surprised, "and after I told you not to cum without asking for permission?" I shove my fist even deeper in your pussy, fucking it as hard as I can, which is not much because of my other hand and cock, trying to stay inside your asshole. "I had no idea you'd love being my fucking gaping whore so much. You do love it, don't you? To be a DPed slut? To have both holes ruined by your owner's fists?"

I add the pinky in your but ... and the thumb after a short while, just after I start to move everything in sync: both hands and pelvis. Your ass is extremely tight and it's still a little hard to move inside it.

I whimper out in embarrassment and humiliation a i hear you scold me and plunge your fist deeper up inside my loose pussy. Then i feel you add you pinky in my butt. "No! Stop its too much!!" I helplessly plead only to soon feel you ignore my plea and shove your thumb inside my butt next. I cry out as i feel my ass stretching out around your fingers holding your cock inside my ass, and feel you fucking me with that. Each push cramming your fingers deeper inside me, threatening to make my ass swallow your entire hand along with your cock

As I fuck you gaped holes it slowly feels a little looser. I love the moans and your facial expressions while Im shoving both fists and cock in you, deeper and deeper, faster and faster.
I keep it up for a couple minutes until Im able to grab my own cock, inside of your ass and jerk it.

"What a loose whore I purchased. Admit it, at least. Say you are a loose fucking slut. Say you love been a gaped fucktoy. Say it out loud, i want to hear you say it."

My eyes widen as I feel your hand in my ass finally plunge inside. "omg.... are your jerking off in my butt!?" i cry out as I feel it... Your hand and cock deep in my butt, now too loose, then your jack off while inside my body. Then I hear your demand.... I cry out in humilation and embarrassment, but also fear if I dont do as told, my holes could be even wider. So i submit to your request.

"I... i...... oh fuck... I'm a loose fucking slut!" i gasp for air "I love being a gaped fucktoy!!" i cry out as you continue to masturbate your cock while inside my ass. Your other hand sinking deeper and deeper into my large hole of a pussy

After a few more minutes fucking your slutty gaped holes with my fists and masturbating inside your ass, I feel my orgasm getting closer. I intensify the rhythm even more. The first spurt of cum is inside your ass, but I quickly pull it out, cock and hand, leaving my other hand still inside your opened pussy. With my hand I compress my cock, avoiding more cum to fly until I bring it to your face. I let go of my cock pointing at your face. “Open that mouth, cumbucket.” I hadn’t cum in a while so my sperm is thick and abundant. Spurt after spurt of cum from my cock lend on you face and mouth.

I keep my hand inside your pussy and keep moving it, fucking you and twisting it inside. The small amount of cum in your ass starts to drip. Your asshole, now emptied, is still wide open, gaped, and now dripping cum.

I feel the sensation of your masturbating over and over, hard and constantly inside my ass, making my once-tight hole stretch and become more and more loose. Then soon, I feel a big squirt of your cum shooting into my mouth and you make your cock orgasm. Then hearing the wet squishing sounds inside my ass as your keep jerking your cock while inside my butt. I gasp as you suddenly pull it out with a wet squishy sound, and I can embarrassingly feel my ass remaining wide open as you leave your load inside me. I feel your arm now sink more into my pussy, deeper and deeper it disappears inside me. Before I know what else is going on I feel your shoot your load of cum all over my face, covering me, making me have to shut my eyes.

After I'm done cumming I grab your hair with my free hand and shove my cock in your slutty mouth. "Suck it. Suck it clean." With my hand holding your head in place I fuck your mouth roughly. As my cock starts to soften, I stop fucking and just let you suck it.

My other hand is still deep inside your pussy. I slowly pull it out, eventually leaving your holes empty.

"That was a good first day, wasn't it? I'm sure you loved it. Now, see that cum dripping from your ass on the floor? Clean it with your tongue. I can't have cum on my floor, it will always be your obligation to clean it. Do that and go to your room, you're dismissed for today."

"y...yes sir..." i whimper as I lean over and lick your cum from the floor. I feel so embarrassed and humilated right now. My ass and vagina lewdly wide open as cum leaks from my holes. Im left to clean up your cum only with my mouth, so lick and swalllow it all. The job seems to go on for a very long time, as the cum you shot inside my body keeps leaking out, making me forced to lick that up as well. Once I finally finish swallowing all the cum, feeling it fill my tummy, i do as told and retire to my room for the day. The entire night my gapes remain wide open. I just hope they close up before morning. I feel so slutty with my butt and pussy being so gaped...

Your room is fully furnished, but there are no clothes for you to wear. To get breakfast or lunch, you must go to the kitchen completely naked. You find a few people on the way, on the big mansion corridors. They all seem regular people, fully clothed and all very polite. They seem to ignore the fact that you are naked.

At some point during the afternoon, I go to your room.
"This night I will receive a few friends, a small party. Get ready, clean, and wear this. Meet me at the front door in 2 hours."

The things I leave for you to wear are not really clothes, it's a collar and leash, and shackles for your wrists and ankles. There is also a rosebud butt plug.

"yes sir..." i softly whimper as you leave my attire on the bed. The shackles confirm the fact im just a little sex slave, and nothing more. A few people notice my new attire as they walk passed my open door. They smile politely making me think they are used to girls like me.

I put the collar on first. Its tight, making me think you knew just the size to get for me. I grab the rosebud butt plug, a very beautiful base, and take a deep breath before I slightly bend my ass and push it inside my butt. At least my hard butt fuck last night kept my ass loose enough to be able to take it easily. Then I ask a nearby woman to help me with my shackles. It seems hard to put them on myself. She helps shackle me as I then look in the mirror at my sluttly slave self. I take a deep sigh and realize this is my life now.

Before the party starts and the guests arrive, i meet you by the front door. I look at you curiously. "Hum not bad".

At the hall, there are some chains hanging from the ceiling.
"So, you will be attached to those. This goes around your hips to assure you ass is always held high, this goes to you colar, to held your face at the same height as your ass and ready to be used, and your hands will be held behind your back." I calmly explain to you, showing exactly where and how you will be.

"You will be facing the door, so everytime someone enter through that door you greet them by saying WELCOME. I WILL BE YOUR WHORE TONIGHT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE ANY HOLE YOU WISH."
"Any questions?"

"yes sir" i weakly reply as you hook me up to the chains. I feel my ass raise up in the air as the chains around my waist lift me up. My collar lifting me up so im completely defenseless, helpless to anyone that wanted to fuck me. I feel my butt cheeks spread, to which i assume to show everyone the pretty colored butt plug stuffed inside me. As i sway there, completely hooked up to the chains, my breasts sway and jiggle side to side. I blush, embarrassed more than ever as I'm in such a helpless position.

"No sir, I dont have any questions" i reply, knowing that I only have to greet the quests, and let them do whatever they want to me...

I leave you hanging there and step away. The sight of your beautiful body fully exposed and helpless turn me on but I restrain myself. There will be time to use you later, and soon the guests start to show up.

They are high class people of all ages, many of them close friends of mine. Some of them don't pay too much attention to you, but very soon a couple stop right in front of you, very curious.

"Wow, what do we have here?"
"Look like a whore to me. Am I right, sweety?? Are you a filthy whore?"

I hang and sway there for quite a while until the guest start to show up. I whimper softly in utter embarrassment as some of the guests see me in such a prone position. My breasts sway and jiggle beneath me as i'm left there hanging, like a decoration for the guests. Then later a few step in front of me and call me a whore. I remember what i'm supposed to say to greet them as I recite the words: "WELCOME. I WILL BE YOUR WHORE TONIGHT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE ANY HOLE YOU WISH."

“See?! I told you it was a whore!” said the woman. She was blond, tall and thin, and was wearing a light dress that ended just below her buttocks. “Awesome. I love whores!” replied the man. He was about the same height as her, but fit, strong, with short brown curly hair.

The woman approached you smiling and kneeled in front of you. “What delicious lips you have” she said before kissing you on the lips. “You should try those”.

“I will definitely try those lips” said the man, opening his pants and pulling his cock out. He got near your mouth, holding his half-hardened dick. “Suck it”.

In the meantime, the woman walked behind you. “Ohh look at that!! What a lovely rose-bud!” She grabbed your butt plug and pulled it out with one hand, while the other started massaging your pussy.

I see the man and woman walk around me, inspecting me and remarking that im a whore. I blush in humiliation and embarrassment. My eyes widen as I feel her lips press firmly against mine.

"Y-yes sir" i reply to the man as he ordered me to suck his cock. I open my mouth and she shove it down my throat. I wrap my lips around his dick and begin to twirl my tongue around the shaft while sucking his dick. I gasp as i suddenly feel the woman pulling out my butt plug leaving a little gape from my hole, and i groan on your cock as I feel her massaging my pussy now.

The man in front of you grab your hair and fuck you mouth strongly, like it was a pussy. deeper and deeper, he can feel his long cock entering and been compressed by your throat. If you gag or grasp, he just don't care and just keep fucking your slutty mouth, feeling your drool dripping down his balls.

The woman behind you puts 2 fingers in you ass, easily since it was left gaping by the plug just removed.
"What a nice, decorative whore. How much do you think she can take in that ass?"

"I don't know, sweety", said the man, "But she sure can suck and take a dick in her throat."

The woman kneeled, stroking the fingers in your ass and started to lick your pussy. Soon she had 4 fingers inside your butt.

More guests were arriving while this happened. Some would just look at you curiously and enter the house, others would stop and watch.
A couple guys opened their pants and started stroking their cocks. "That's awesome. We're next."

My eyes water a bit as Im left there hanging while the one man continued to harshly fuck my throat, I gag and whimper on his thick cock as I feel it way down in my throat every time he pushed down in my mouth.

I feel 2 fingers from the woman, which so far I take easily, but then I feel her force 2 more.... Making me cry out, but yet muffled but his cock as she pushed 4 fingers in my butt, further opening and stretching me out. I hear them ask each other how much I could take, but I cant beg for them to stop due to the cock down my throat. I feel her working for fingers in my butt, gaping me even further as I see some other guys jerking off beside me, watching the show.

Back
Top Bottom