Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new toy [Huginn & ashleenicole]

Huginn

The world outside the matrix is another matrix
Withdrawn
All the days are the same. Breakfast, workout, work, work, work. Sometimes go on a date with a boring teenager, pretend to care about all the crap she spills just to fuck her afterwards. All so disappointing. That's why I got excited when a friend told me about those sexual slave girls. Money is not a problem at all, sex is. All those girls out there ... they just don't do it for me anymore. They just have too much personality, and the wrong personality. No. I need someone I can do whatever I want with, whenever I want.

They brought me a bunch of pictures, and they all looked the same to me. Until I saw her picture. There was just something about her. Something about her body, about her eyes. I just had to have her. Instantly, pictures of all the things I would do to her started to play in my mind, like a movie. They explained me her background. Why she ended up in that position, who would get the money for her, etc etc ... I couldn't care less. I transferred the money (a huge amount) and asked some employees to prepare a few things.

I was at my company, attending another business meeting when I got the SMS saying she finally got "delivered". I could not pay attention to anything else that day. My own private play thing was waiting for me at home. I asked them to lock her in her bedroom. A completely empty room with no windows.

I got home, took a shower and asked for her to be brought to my office, which is beside my bedroom. She looks better than the pictures. I'm not disappointed at all.
"Get in, close the door." I say as she stops by the door. "My name is Maximillian, people just call me Max. You are going to call me Owner. You do know what is your role, the reason you are here, don't you?"

I was promised a lucrative paying job by a really nice man a few months ago, Little did I know the job I was promised was a lie. For the past few months I have been learning how to please men; To be a sex slave. I wasn't allowed to speak to any of my family or friends, and I had my own private room (which I often used to practice pleasing men).

The day came when I was to pose for a series of photos to be put in a catalog, that would be shown to my new eventual owner. I was told to dress sexy, and pose sexy. If I was lucky, I'd get a good owner. I did as told. A few days later I was told I was purchased by a handsome and sucessfull man. I was delivered to him the next day.

"Yes Owner. My role is to be your property, to serve and please you." i reply as my head is lowered at first, hands clasped together. I hear the door close behind me, and my life changing forever.

I take my time looking at the freighted girl in front of me. Nice body and face, and I love the long hair. This might be even better than I anticipated. Of course I don’t let her realize how pleased I am. I maintain my severe expression. She will have to work hard to see me pleased.

All my desires, all the twisted things I wanted to do to other girls and never could, suddenly start to flood my mind. I will do it all to her. Just picturing it makes me hard.

I can see she is getting uncomfortable by my silence. She is just standing there, waiting for something to happen. She knows she is my property, so that’s good. Let’s see how good she is at the “pleasing” part.

“Take off your clothes, slowly. One piece at a time. Turn around a few times as you do it, I want to see you. When you’re all done, get down on all fours, like a good dog, and crawl over here. “

"yes owner" i say, my voice a little shakey as im a bit scared. I unbutton my blouse and remove it. showing you my cleavage as i unbutton. I shimmy my hips as I turn around and drop off my skirt. YOu see my pink panties, very tight showing the curves of my bubble butt. I bend over and remove them, showing you the angle youd have if you were to fuck me from behind. I turn back around and slip the straps of my bra off, and holding the cups of my bra at first, I let go, as my breasts, hard nipples and all, are exposed before you. I give a couple turns as commanded before I get on my hands and kneeds. My breasts hanging belong me as I crawl over to you. My boobs swaying as I crawl. Then I look up at you as I get up to you

Your submission was expected, but not your hard nipples. "Maybe she's enjoying it more than expected" I think to myself. "Good". Your body is incredible. I can feel my cock starting to get hard from the sight of your body.

Your hanging boobs look delicious as you crawl, and I grab them as soon as I see them within reach, as you get up. Still seated, I grab them hard, squeeze them in my hands. The full breasts at first, or as much as I can hold, slowly moving toward the nipples. They were already hard so I pinch and pull them. Not too strong, but just enough.
"Nice. You will be a good toy, won't you?"

My dick is just getting harder and harder, beginning to feel uncomfortable, compressed inside my pants and underwear.
"Get down. I never told you to get up anyway. Put your hands behind your back, and open my buckle and my pants. Release my cock using only your mouth."

I gasp as I feel my owners hands cup my breasts for the first time. My tits being as big as they are, your hands would never be able to grab a boob entirely. I was told this was one reason why I was so expensive to be puchased. I had the biggest breasts of all the women they were selling. I feel you tug at my nipple as i let out a soft little whimper.

"Yes owner" i say as I put my hands behind my back. I press my face against your crotch as I bite at your buckle to wiggle it free, then working at your button and zipper. I lift up and put the rim of your pants in my mouth as i try to pull down, my breasts pressing against your as I try. Finally, I manage to start to pull you rpants down, as your hard cock slaps my face when I get down there. I gasp and loose control of your pants, but soon quickly, after blushing at your big size, finish the job and pull your pants all the way down

To watch that pretty girl trying to open my pants with her mouth ... it´s the most fun I have in ages. Best spent money ever. Of course I don't let you see how pleased I am, and keep my serious expression all along, except when my cock, finally freed, gently slaps your face. That made me smile, almost laugh, but you can't see it, still busy undressing me.

As I'm standing, my hard cock on display, and you're kneeled before me, it's inevitable to grab a hold of your long hair, hold your head at the appropriate height and shove my dick in your mouth. All the way with one stroke, until I feel its round red head knocking against the back of your mouth. "Keep your hands behind your back". I hold it there for a while, a few seconds, and pull it back out.

"Say you love it. Say you love my cocks taste". Before you can say anything, I just shove it in again, stronger this time, holding it inside again, pushing against your throats entrance, for a little longer than before. I don't take it all out this time, I pull it back just enough to start stroking, fucking your mouth, hard and fast.

I stop before I cum, and seat down. "Show some appreciation and thank me for fucking your slutty mouth, than lick and suck my balls. You're gonna be drinking their product everyday now, so treat them well. After that you can suck my cock a bit, gently. Do not make me cum yet".

"I love youre... ---" I start before you immediately shove my head down on your cock making me gag and gulp on your huge cock. My boobs jiggle and bounce as you hold my head and throat fuck me over and over. My eyes start to water a little as you can hear the wet noises of your wet sloppy blowjob that Im giving you. I soon taste pre cum in my mouth before you pull out of my mouth.

"Yes owner" i say to you as I kiss and lick your balls. Knowing from what you said I'll be having a regular diet baseed on your cum. I such them gently and caress them, knowing your balls own my entire body...

Your tongue gently caressing my balls feel amazing and I let out a moan.

After a couple minutes, I grab you by the hair again, get up and force you against the desk. I turn you around and push your face against the desk, leaving you bent over. I return to my chair and sit down, right behind you, where a can have a good view of your exposed pussy and ass.

"Great view. Play with yourself a little, make yourself wet for me. Open that slutty pussy for me to see. Tell me ... I don't care if it's true or not, just say you want me to fuck you. Beg for it while masturbating and getting wet for me."

I gasp out loud as you yank me up by my long hair, then bend me over like a whore. I look at back you, with my head on the desk, as you stare at my bubble butt and pussy. "Yes owner" I meekly whisper. I lower my fingers between my thighs, and with my fingers spread open my pussy. "Please owner... will you fuck my pussy? Please fuck my soaked well little pussy and stretch me out." I moan as I rub my clit, my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

My big hard cock is pulsing in anticipation as I look at that deliciously dripping wet pussy of yours, hearing you begging to have me pounding against that round bubble butt. "You're just a horny little whore, aren't you?"

I get up and slowly walk toward you again, staring at your ass. I touch your pussy with my fingers, slightly, then lick them, tasting your fluids. "My horny little whore." I whisper. Placing one hand on your hip, with the other I slap you buttocks. Again and again. Three times, before I place my cock's head against your entrance, and shove it in ... all the way in one stroke, hitting your cervix. I leave my cock inside for a couple seconds, just feeling your pussy compressing it, and then begin to move, in and out, increasingly strong, until I'm fucking you hard and slapping your ass with each stroke.

I swallow hard, nervously as I feel you walking up towards me. Being in such a prone position, with my butt exposed before you. I moan as I feel your fingers teasing my soaked pussy lips, but then gasp loudly as I feel you spank my butt like im a naughty little girl. Again and again, making my butt bounce.

"Ohh god owner!!" I cry out as I feel your cock slip all the way inside my pussy to my cervix, pressing against the opening to it. My bubble butt bouncing over and over as you continue to relentlessly spank my ass over and over while you take my pussy.

As I keep fucking you and slapping that juicy ass, your buttocks start to get red and my hand imprinted over it, very visible on you white skin.
"A dirty little slut like you should be honored to be fucked by me. I could have any girl I wanted, and yet I'm here fucking your slutty cunt. Are you honored? Are you happy to be my sex doll? Are you glad to be my property?"

As I keep fucking you, I drive my hand near your entrance, and place one finger inside, against my own cock. I keep fucking, now with my big cock and one finger.
"You'd like more of me inside you, don't you? Ask for it."

No matter what you say, I drive two more fingers, penetrating you with my rock hard dick plus three fingers, all in your tight wet pussy.

I know my only purpose in life is to be a good submissive whore slut toy. I do have to admit I;m honored to be purchased by a handsome and wealthy man. But now im feeling my little cunt open up with not just your cock, but now 1...2....3 fingers... "Oh god... Owner...!!!" i cry out as i feel my vagina opening up wider...wider... I know i have to be a good girl though

"Yes.. yes owner I'm so glad and greatfull to be your property! Thank you for buying meeee...!" I cry out as my vagina is stretched more... and more........

"Ohh so tight" I moan. Your already tight pussy is compressing me even more and more as I stretch it. I keep pounding it for a couple of minutes, moaning every now and then, until I finally stop fucking and, with my cock inside, I add one more finger, the pinky, and now you have my whole hand, except for the toe, compressing against my dick inside your wet little pussy. I start fucking again and you can see I'm getting more and more turned on.

With my free hand I pull your hair, increasing the strength of my strokes and arching your back. Your breasts, that were compressed against the table, now are bouncing free.
"How do you like it?" I say between moans, "How do you like to be used and stretched like a rubber doll?"

I gasp as I feel you add the rest of your fingers inside my pussy, and grit my teeth as I feel my pussy stretch to take your hand AND your cock. "Omg.... ohhh god... " i whimper feeling my pussy forced to stretch, and knowing you need your hand inside my as well just to feel the friction on your cock makes me blush like a slut. My body is betraying me though as my legs shake, and I feel an orgasm about to come from me.

Then I feel your hand, pulling my hair. My breasts bounce hard as you fuck me with such power. I feel the need to hold my boobs to keep them from bouncing, but I cant. I need to brace myself with both hands while your relentlessly fuck my gaped and now wide open pussy.

I keep going. I push my hand as deep as it can go with the thumb out. I sense your legs shaking and your stretched pussy pulsing around my hand and cock. I see your face blushing and it makes me even more excited. I pound you harder just to see your boobs bouncing even more, as I keep pushing your hair towards me to keep your back arched.

"I asked you a question, cock sleeve! How do you like that? How do you feel being stretched by your owner?? Tell me."

Whatever you say, I keep going, harder and harder.

I feel your power over me, and your demand for me=y response. That along with you gaping my holes is cry out "Yes master!!" I cry out as you fuck my slutty pussy with your cock and your hand in me. I blush, and whimper in embarrassment knowing my vagina is forced to open up SO wide.... so wide you can jerk yourself off while inside my pussy. ....

Your pussy is delicious but after a while I feel like fucking something even tighter.

"On your knees, bitch. Suck it. I'm gonna fuck you ass next." I say for no real reason, since I myself push you from the desk and down on the floor. Still holding you by your hair, I force my cock against your mouth.

My poor pussy it left gaping wide as you remove it and your hand from my poor wet hole. I feel my heart beat faster in fear of what you'll do to my poor tight ass, but then I feel you shove your cock in my mouth. I taste my pussy on your dick as you shove it down my throat. Like a good submissive slut I wrap my lips around your cock and suck it, deep throatning your massive cock, making my neck buldge.

I just love the view of my cock going in and out of your mouth, in and out of your throat. I can feel it compressing against your throat's entrance, and sliding in.

After a few pushes I push you by your hair again, forcing you to stand up, and lay you on your back, over the desk. Immediately, I spit on the tip of my cock, and force it against your tight little asshole. Little by little it stretches, letting my dick in. I push slowly, but hard, and don't stop until it's all inside your slutty ass. Once it's there, I pull it back, and in again ... slowly at first, increasing the speed little by little ... until I'm fucking your ass just like I did with your pussy. "Ohh that's nice. How can a whore like you have such a tight little asshole?"

With my hands I grab and massage your beautiful boobs.

My eyes water a little as you work on fucking my throat. My mascara running as you do so. Before I run out of air I feel you pull your cock out of my throat, then put my on my back.

I take a deep breath as I know whats going to happen next. I feel the wet tip of your cock against my tiny ass hole, then feel the pressure as you push slowly. I see you struggling to fit your massive cock head inside my ass. With a sudden "pop" i feel the head of your dick slip into my butt making me audibly gasp. "OH god... owner...." i cry out as I grit my teeth. I feel you slip every inch of our penis inside my butt. Slow at first as my ass learned to stretch to take your cock inside of it, then when you loosened up my ass i feel you working up the pace. "Ive.... ive never had a cock inside my butt before, owner... "i whimper as I reply to your question how my ass is so tight. I feel your hands grab my large breasts and squeeze them, massage them as my heart beats faster while you fuck my ass

Your tight ass feels amazing, compressing my cock. As my excitement grow I squeeze your breasts stronger, using them to push your body against mine as I pound your butt.
"Was that virgin, really?? Well we're better enjoy it, then."

I keep increasing the speed and strength until I'm fucking your asshole with all my might, making loud noises every time my pelvis hit your bubble butt.
"You started the day with a virgin asshole. How much will you take in it before the day ends?" As I say this I drive one of my hands to you clit and start massaging it with my thumb.

"Oh god... owner.." i cry out as my legs start to shake, and I cum hard... I Squirt on your hand as you tease my clit while your thick cock continues to pound away at my bubble butt. The butt cheeks slap against your pelvis wit every hard thrust you give me, fucking one tight virgin bubble butt. However, Im sure after your done with my butt, I won't be so tight anymore. I gasp as the extreme thickness of your cock stretching my bubble butt open, as I feel you grabbing onto my big tits for leverage to pound but but ever harder

"Hey!!" I shout smiling, "You must ask permission before you cum. I will allow this one since you're still training." The smile was caused by the surprise. I wasn't expecting you to cum with the anal penetration, specially being an anal virgin. You can tell I really meant what I said, but I'm not angry. I'm excited and entertained.

"At least now you are better lubricated" I state as I move my hand, that was previously massaging your clit, to your pussy, and start inserting my fingers. I reduce the speed of the butt fucking to allow my hand to enter, and all four fingers at once go inside you pussy again, this time with my cock inside your asshole. Having both holes filled makes both tighter and I can clear feel the pressure increasing around my cock.

Back
Top Bottom