Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Major Craving Legend of Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
Okay first and foremost, the people I am RPing with, I am not ignoring you I apologize if it feels that way but my mind is too focused on my new game and that is the reason for this craving.

Now I have been playing Hyrule Warriors Legends (The 3DS version) and I am in love with it right now.

All the characters are really growing on me. I have never played a LoZ game since Majora's mask, so as you ca imagine i am kind of far behind (Unless you count four swords but I don;t as it don't feel it is a main series game. I don't believe it follows the official timeline, I mean i am not counting this either as it does not feel like it follows the timeline either.

ANYWAY, I want to do a LoZ RP and If you have Played Hyrule Warriors, well to simply put it there are a lot of females who get me going. Lana, Fi, Midna (both forms), Shiek, Linkle, Zelda, Ruto, Cia even impa's new look works for me. (Though granted it may not be new, as I said i have played a main series since Majora's mask)

So yea i kind of want to pair my character against them. Though i am not opposed to OC pairings as well.

I do have a couple plots though.

-Shadow Link//Cia; Hyrule Warriors era
While Cia is searching for the other pieces of the tri-force. She has created a shadow of the the hero of time. One much stronger than her normal shadow clones, and one that also grows his own personality, and not really wanting to be a servant. (More smut filled than plot)

-Fierce Deity//Cia: Hyrule Warriors Era
With only three days to save the world Link is stressed out. He has to keep reliving the same three days over and over with no sleep. Eventually he stops teh moon form falling and trades the masks away to get the most powerful mask and defeat Majora. However just as he is stepping into the fight a portal opens bring him to a new era face to face with Cia, and older woman who somehow summoned him. He is not pleased, she summoned him to take his triforce of courage, but soon learns the tri-forces are bound to their realms. Of course she still needs to be taught a lesson. Putting n the mask only make shim smirk as this woman is taught a valuable lesson about removing a hero from his timeline when he is needed most. (Again more smut filled. i can only really think of smut plots with Cia. Maybe it is because even in the game it seems like she is lusting over link. Oh and I know link is 13 in MM, age him up to 15 for the sake of BMR rules, besides as Fierce deity link, he seems like an adult.)

-Shadow Link//Linkle: Ocarina of time era
When Linkle sets out on her quest to save Hyrule she does not expect to get lost. Link has been injured and Ganon still rules over hyrule. Link unable to complete his quest has failed and in turn the tri-force left him. Finding a new bearer, Linkle. Unfortunately the girl is unable to wield the Master sword. They need someone else to and the only person Link can think of when asked is his shadow, as it is him, more or less. Heading to the water temple she finds Shadow link but he is not keen on helping anyone who is working for Link. So she has to persuade him.

-Shadow link//Lana: Ocarina of time Era
After his defeat of the water temple Shadow link is freed form his bond to ganon and leaves the watery grave he came to know as his home. Not seeking revenge on link or even his former master ganondorf he sets out to find his own legend, and stumbles across the Deku tree Sprout, currently being visited by a strange blue haired girl. She seems good willed and freed form the grasps of evil Shadow has been feeling more peaceful at his core. He goes to greet the event but the evil surrounding him cannot be shaken. Lana attacks protecting the deku sprout but fighting is not a foreign concept to Shadow link and he easily wins the fight. When Lana realizes that he is not trying to be evil and is instead cursed, she decides to help him find himself.

-Shadow Link//Lana: Hyrule warriors era
When Cia is defeated and Lana becomes the holder of the triforce of Power peace seems to be restored and Lana opens the portals back to their new friend's eras. What she was unaware of is that when the portal to the Era of the Ocarina of time was opened, not only did Darunia and Ruto return, but a being form that era slipped through. A being seeking his own legend. Freed from the bonds of the Water temple he left to discover himself. unfortunately there is already a hero in both his time and this new time he has found. He now seeks the sorceress who opened the portal and convince her to open another one so he can find his own legend. However perhaps Lana can see the good in this evil spirit. Perhaps her own good willed heart cannot let him leave without first trying to help him herself.

-Link//Nabooru: Ocarina of time era.
Nabooru made a promise to link, that if he were to get her the silver gauntlets she would reward him for it. Well what if she never got absorbed by the witches? What if Link was able to escape the spirit temple in time and give Nabooru the gauntlets. he may be too young to enjoy it when he was a child, but what about when he has been aged a bit, four years later. Ganon was defeated by Link and Nabooru. They have grown close, protecting hyrule together. Now a new villain has arisen. A new villain and hyrule needs their heroes again.

-Shadow Link//Zelda: Ocarina of time Era
Similar to the Linkle plot, Link is out of commission and living with Malon. Zelda (Who is still disguised as shiek) takes the sword away from link looking for another hero to wield it. Unfortunately when she does she is ambushed by Shadow link who takes the sword for himself. Of course he was never evil to begin with, Ganon just had him shackled like a dog, and now the Dark Shadow has a bone to pick with his former master, and this sword is exactly what he needs to do it. There are just a few medallions he has to gather first.

-Evil Link//Anyone: Unknown Era
In every story Link is the good guy. but what if he was not. What if link never got the tri-force of courage. perhaps he got power. perhaps he was the villain hyrule needed protection from. In this era of darkness the hero many other eras have come to learn about dos not exist, there is no hero of time or twilight or wind. There is no hero to save them, Only a being of great power who has the favor of the goddesses and the power to level hyrule. Thus it is up to the people to stand to this man. It is up to them to bring him to his knees. But who will do what it takes, Linkle, Midna, Shiek, Lana? Will they succeed in saving hyrule or will their attempt to bring Link to his knees instead lead to them on the ground begging for more?

Also if you with to propose a pairing involving a variation of link and a lovely lady. Let me know I am willing to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom