Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♥ Haruka's Request Thread ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
bunny.jpg~c200

Welcome!

My name is Haruka Usagi, but you may call me Haruka, BunBun or whatever floats your boat! This will be used as my request thread, for the search of one on one based roleplays!​

My Do's!

♥- I play female characters!
♥- I am able to post multi paragraphs if need be
♥- I try to respond at least once a day if not more when I have time!
♥- I will give feedback if asked for!
♥- I do any kind of genre really, and am open to trying new things!
♥- I do try to warn if I am gone for a period of time, so please warn me to if you will be gone.
♥- I usually play a submissive or semi-dominant women. I do not usually play the dominant woman to a submissive guy, but I am open to trying.
♥- I do keep the smut/sex in pm for more of the writer's involved's pleasure. To many prying eyes can be a bit eerie. Though if it is a group thing, we'll have to work on this.

My Don'ts/ Peeves

♥- Do NOT Tell me what my character is doing or how they are reacting for me. This is the biggest one, will kill the mood and rp for me.
♥- I do not do a lot of simply gore [ie: being cut up, entrails, etc.]
♥- I do not do bodily functions [injesting them, fetishes]...ew
♥- I do not do poor me characters or mary and gary sue's
♥- I do not do a lot of kitsune, neko or vampire based roleplays without a good plot. I have seen it done...a lot.
♥- I do not prefer to play the love sick puppy dog kind of girl, who is doting on some guy following him around hoping that he'll notice her or love her.

♥I will update the above lists as I think of them!♥

There is also this you could look at F-List

How To Roleplay With Haruka!

Well, now that is simple! If you want to roleplay with me, go ahead and either send me a message or post here. I do not always require a big thought out plan, so feel free to just send me a starting post in message and we'll see where it goes.

Plot Ideas!

I will rank what I am craving, based on the heart system!
No heart = I could take it or leave it
♥ = Would not mind
♥♥ = Kind of Craving
♥♥♥ = Totally Craving!

Master and Slave/Pet ♥♥

I am totally craving this right now! I of course would be using my bunny girl Haruka. I am craving a rough and kind of dark master for this one. So those who don't see their characters as being able to be kind of cold, evil or slightly abusive would not be best for this one.

Boss and Secretary

A secretary working for her boss, I could see this going one of two ways. Either as her boss, he forces her into demeaning and rather sexual situations in order to keep her job and please him. Or, it could be consensual, with both having a secret attraction they have to keep on the down low not to get in trouble on the job or something.

Waitress and Customer

A waitress at either a diner or a bar comes into contact with a particularly difficult customer. After closing for the manager, she is caught off guard to see the customer is waiting for her. From here, I see it possibly turning slightly more master and slaveish. Where the customer takes advantage of her, then continues to show up at the work place to do so with the threat of showing something like pictures of her or something around if she refuses.

Teacher and Student

I don't mind whatever class for this, or grade. I can see this one going one of two ways as well. Either the teacher takes a liking to the student and decides to hold their position and the risk of a grade over her in exchange for something more. Or, I could see it being a mutual attraction that like with the boss and secretary needs to be kept secret in order to keep their positions.

Succubus Turned Slave

This would be done with my character Erica. She would be fresh out of training how to be a succubus, hunting for her first prey. The intention, would be for her to turn them into her slave, food for her when she needs it. However, something ends up going awry, with her prey overpowering her. In turn, being overpowered, would cause her to have to make a deal with the other in exchange for not killing her or exposing her and her kind to the world. Thus, a contract is formed, which makes her a slave to her once prey.

Nymph ♥♥
I could see this becoming a master and slave/pet kind of rp or take another direction. I am open to plots with this one, since I do not have a set thing in mind at the moment.

Hunter and Prey
I could see this becoming a master and slave/pet kind of rp or take another direction. I am open to plots with this one, since I do not have a set thing in mind at the moment. Basically essentially I see a hunter of the supernatural coming after her because of what she is. Or, a human becoming fascinated with her because of what she is. This idea is more directed towards Fera at the moment, but can also be applied to Scarlet.

Monster Based ♥♥♥
This could easily go a master and slave route to. I kind of do have cravings at times to do a rp that involves something a little more inhuman. Tentacle monsters are always a fun idea to work with, or various other creative monsters. I really am open to ideas here. I am willing to use Calypso within this one.

Club and Brothel Based
This one deals with the twins Clair and Noel. It could include them both, or one. I have a few ideas with this, either one having to do with the club owner interacting with one or both of the girls, or a customer. I could also see them being rented out or something for a sort of private party idea if someone wants. I'm open for suggestions.

Space Exploration ♥♥♥

I have two ideas for this. The first is that a ship working for the space version of police comes into contact with space pirates. Something happens and the pirates end up winning, at which time, the pirate captain decides to take the police captain as his prize. Another idea is that on this long space voyage, the second in command to the captain ends up for some reason staging a hostile takeover of the ship with the members of the crew who follow him. He keeps the rest in line and amuses himself and those who follow him by turning the old captain into his pet. I'm open for ideas with this one. It could also work with the monster based idea, they could always run into aliens or non huminoid space creatures. I have Hanako to use for this one.

♥ I will add more plots as they come to mind, so check back frequently! I am also open to ideas, just let me know! ♥

♥ Haruka's Characters! ♥​

♥ Name: Haruka Usagi
♥ Nicknames: BunBun
♥ Race: Bunny Girl
♥ Age: I prefer to play her from 17-20
♥ Personality: Haruka is a fun loving and passionate girl. When it comes to her friends, she is outgoing and loyal. She is sweet at heart, but has a fire inside of her as well. She is easy going with most things, a lady on the surface. However, behind closed doors, it can vary. Though coming off as shy and reserved sexually, Haruka has a pretty powerful sex drive. Once she gets into it or is able to open up with a partner, she can be quite passionate and kinky. She is into various things, though not always one to admit it, such as :bondage, slavery, etc. She is willing to try new things most of the time, which includes within the bedroom. Haruka enjoys things that most girls do. She is a lover of the cute and cuddly, as well as sour, sweet and spicy foods. She is a hard worker, seeing things through to the end once she starts them. She gives most things in her life her all, doing the best that she can. Haruka is not into gross or disgusting things, which extend to her sexual life.

♥ This is the beginnings for her, will be updated as I work with the character! ♥

♥ Name: Alice Viretta (Her hair is black, while her eyes are a violet color.)
♥ Nicknames: Loli
♥ Race: Human
♥ Information: Alice comes off as cold, bold and brash on the surface. She has a head strong and powerful personality. She knows what she wants, unafraid to go for it when she needs to. She has an air of arrogance about her, as well as a high and mighty complex. She comes from money, so she sees herself as better than others most of the time. However, she has a secret side. Alice runs a camera show called "Loli's World", in it, she wears a mask, to conciel her identity. On camera, she is more passionate and sexual. She does not mind pleasuring herself for the camera. Though no one is around, she is well aware that guys and girls are using her site in order to get off. She enjoys the feeling of power that comes from that, knowing she has thousands of adoring fans that she could get to do whatever she wants. However, she is well aware that if her secret ever came out, that it could ruin her life.

♥ This is the beginnings for her, will be updated as I work with the character! ♥

♥ Name: Erica
♥ Nicknames: N/A
♥ Race: Succubus
♥ Age: I prefer to play her from 17-19
♥ Information: Erica is a succubus, but not your typical one. Where many are more outgoing and blunt with their desires, Erica tends to be a bit more reserved. She can be seen as shy and an innocent in nature, despite her race. She is often embarassed easily, especially when it comes to being compared to other women. She knows she doesn't have the biggest chest or the most veluptuous body, but she thinks she is good just the way she is. If anything, it makes her work that much harder to be good at what she does. She is an intellectual girl, having done well in her studies, she prides herself on her mind. She is a good and kind girl at heart, which clashes with her demonic nature.
♥ Powers: Being a succubus, she has all the powers and abilities of her kind. Such an explination of them, can be found here

♥ Name: Siren
♥ Race: Water Nymph
♥ Age: Unknown, takes the form of an eighteen year old girl.
♥ Information: Siren is a water Nymph, her body made up of a water gel like mix. She is able to solidify herself, causing her to become smooth and soft not feeling wet at all, or she is able to turn completely into water. Her body is able to change to fit needs, meaning she can increase the size of her breasts if need be, or grow/lengthen things to please a female. Due to her unique structure, she can not be killed or harmed, which allows most men to be as rough with her body as they like. She feels things, such as pleasure, and is able to speak english well enough. She has an innocence and naivety about her. She is kind ang gentle in nature to those around her, as well as a love of water and sea life. She prefers to almost never wear clothes, but she will if need be.

♥ Name: Fera Wolfsbane
♥ Race: Wolf Human
♥ Age: I would prefer to play her as 18-20
♥ Information: Fera is a fierce and fiery female. She is passionate and loyal, protective of those who are her friends. She is bold and blunt, a girl who knows how to hold her own and kick ass. Though she is confident in herself, she is unprepared when it comes to love and sex. She does not know how to deal to much with when a man comes onto her so roughly. Though she is caught off guard about it at times, she also can be highly passionate and a literal animal in bed when she wants to be. Since she is part wolf, she has a feral side to her that shows at times. When angered, she can be direct, cold and mean while she can also at rare times be a cute cudlebug. She is unpredictable but she does her best to work with it.
Abilities: As part wolf, she has enhanced senses. She can see, hear and smell better than any human. She is also much more durable than a normal human girl, able to handle more physically that would possibly kill a human. She has enhanced healing abilities, able to heal faster than a human. She is a lot faster and more flexible than a human as well, with enhanced strength behind her as well. She also is more agile, able to complete moves not even the best gymnast could hope to do.

♥ Name: Calypso
♥ Race: Demoness
♥ Age: Unknown, appears to be in her twenties.
♥ Information: A sea dwelling demoness, she has a thing for both men and women. Similar to a succubus, she feeds off of lust, pleasure and of course, semen. She has a large squid like pet, who at times she uses to pleasure herself with, or other females she happens to come across. She is not afraid of looking slutty or letting loose, actually enjoying a good time. She keeps many different types of people within her under water castle, as slaves, food sources and for pleasure.
♥ Abilities: She is able to feed off of pleasure and the release of other creatures. She is also able to communicate with and control other sea life. Her body, especially her lower extremities, release a sort of liquid during when she is in heat. This liquid is a pharamone, as well as an afrodesiac, causing those who smell or taste it to become heated and in need of pleasure as well. She also has the power to manipulate water/slime. She is able to create whip like appendages from it, tentacles and more. Her squid pet also emits a similar liquid from its body, which she is immune to. It is also able to release large amounts of what is its version of semen from each one of its tentacles, as well as from a tongue like tentacle in its mouth believe to be its actual breeding organ. This means, that even after one of its tentacles has released, the others are still very capable of releasing themselves.

♥ Name: Angelica
♥ Nicknames: Angel
♥ Race: Unknown
♥ Information: Angelica is sweet and shy. She's not used to sexual encounters or men, since most of the people from her world are female. She is soft spoken, kind and gentle to those around her. She has a love for nature, which is where she spends most of her time outside of a library. She enjoys things to be clean and organized, everything in its place and neat.
♥ Abilities: Angelica is able to heal the wounds of others. She can also manipulate light, in the such that she can send arcs of light at a target that are sharp like blades, cutting through whatever they hit. This requires her to be able to move either her hands or legs, since it is from them that the arcs are released.

♥ Name: Clair and Noel
♥ Race: Unknown
♥ Age: I prefer to play them from 17-20
♥ Information: Clair and Noel work for a local strip club and brothel. Clair has an icy personality. She is more rebellious and resistant. As such, she is forced to be out on the floor as a stripper and dancer. Out on the floor, she is at times called by the number written on her led simply because a drunk guy might not care to remember her name. She has bands around both her wrists and ankles, as well as around her nipples and a collar around her neck. These are controlled by a remote, which can make various things happen. It will make the ones on her hands and feet attract and connect like cuffs, binding her hands and feet. IT can make the ones on her nipples viberate, and the collar send a shock through her. She also has a specialized tattoo on her lower stomach below her belly button. It is enchanted, to heighten her sexual senses and pleasure. Her sister on the other hand has no such things. Her sister is the more docile and willing of the two, her job is to keep the men company and entertain them in the private rooms or in their personal rooms. She is in a way addicted to sex and to the release of another, having been in the business for so long. She actually enjoys their situation, while her sister seeks to escape.

♥ Name: Hanako Manami
♥ Nicknames: Captain, Hana
♥ Race: Human
♥ Age: 25
♥ Information: The youngest and one of the first females to become captain of a space ship for the Galactic Defense Force (GDF). She is a good and kind woman at heart, but leads her ship with a firm and just hand. At times she can be called an ice queen, pushing her crew to do their best. However, she always has the best intentions for her crew and for her ship. She sees no need to pointlessly endanger the lives of those on board, nor is she one to think about simply how much she can get from something. She would rather think about the good than the money.

♥ Name: Yukina
♥ Nicknames: Yuki
♥ Race: Kitsune Neko (Ears of a fox and tail of a neko.)
♥ Age: Eighteen
♥ Information: Yukina works at a cafe called Starlight as a hostess and waitress. It is her job to greet the guests and service them, whether it be on the main floor or in private. She has an unpredictable personality, capable of being soft and affectionate, but also feisty and full of fire as well. She has a pet white fox known as Kueno, who she often has with her at work.

Announcement: My laptop is currently spazzing, and might have to be replaced. As such, long roleplay replies will be hard to do for now. I apologize, I'm not ignoring anyone. I am also on twitter, hit me up for the name.

I apologoze for being gone so long, I hope to start up writing again!If you would like to try, message me, but I warn you I may be a bit slow to reply at times till things get settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom