Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ Fanfiction ideas (Craving Overwatch) Real Gender doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

banthefoxsin

Planetoid
Note: I apologize for my format, ha ha. I have never been to pretty making these.

Salut tout le monde! uh... Thats french for, Hello Everybody! Or how about just a simple, Salutations or Konnichiwa! None the less, good day to you all! It is a pleasure to meet you! As my title say's, I am a male who is seeking fan based role plays. And if your a man or women does not mater, as long as you can play female characters I am happy. So, I don't care if your a John, Jane, somewhere in between or a dang grapefruit. Let's entertain each other!

Me? I am a simple man who likes metal and rock, who never finished school and work's... Oh wait, ya... You... You don't need my whole life's story. Right... Ha ha, ok awkward. Let me fix this. Uhem, I am a sort of literate male role player, who works mainly in multiple Paragraph's. I have role played all my life on site's such as Otaku Zone (When it actually had a forum for role playing.) And later on in Eliquiy. Recently, I have decided to move on to here. Why? Because this sight is lax, with just as many people. Eliquiy was ok at first but got old and I fell out of it, not to mention it's kind of hard to even get in it's ruling is so strict. So here I am.

What do I write? Mainly fan fiction. I can do original rp's if it strikes me, but honestly I love fan fiction a lot. It is why I role play. It is especially obvious to you if you watched The Seven Deadly Sin's and read my site name. Literally, Ban? He is the king of Swagger, gives not even a single fuck as danger comes his way. Any way, that said: I do Gaming, Anime, Cartoon and comic based fandoms. Some shows are acceptable, but very few. I lean more towards the drawn spectrum, I apologize.

(More !!!!!! More I crave it.)

NOTE ON DOUBLING: I make multiple characters all the time. If you feel the need to, that is great! I encourage it but don't require it. None the less, I use them to make the story fuller. So if we don't end up matching with a character you also like, or I am playing an oc. Rest assured, I would more then likely also be playing said canon. And, doubling a pairing is not out of the question. I actually do it often: IE: I play a canon to your oc and you also play a canon to my oc.

Craving's:

og-overwatch.1PJLk.jpg

Overwatch
(This is more so for it's interesting characters, the setting it's self we can tweak, change or mess with to our heart's content. Or we can keep it much the same, either way works :D .)

Tracer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (What can I say, she is a adorable British bad ass. I mean, just look at her catch phrase!)
WidowMaker!!!!!!

logo.png

Fate Zero/ Stay Night/ Unlimited Blade works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I loooove Fate. So, also Craving this. At all times really.)

Notes: This is an ultra, mega craving. I already have mountains of ideas for this, from possible historical characters to be Servants, to timeline, to the world it'self, possible changes to the Holy Grail's rules so on so forth. So basically. Come to me with this, I love you already. Aaaand, I have the added bonus of being prepared with lot's of thoughts.

Arturia Pendragon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(If there was not enough !, then times it by 2.)
Medusa !!!
OC Servant !!!!!!!!
(Oc's that come to mind are Joa'n of Ark. Or perhaps Tomoe Gozen, the legendary
female samurei.)
OC Master!

My character: OC. I generally like to play the master role, but I can play a historical figure. I generally lean towards greek and European heroes but feel free to ask.

photo.jpg

Mass Effect:

Aria T'loak !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miranda !!!!!!
Tali Zora Vis'neema/Normandy !!!!!!!!
Liara !!!
Samara !!!!!
Jack !!!
Edi !!!!
OC

Men I am willing to Play: M Shepard, Garrus !!! , Wrex !!!, OC !!!!! .

Special Offer!: Garrus and Wrex x OC / OC x Canon !!!!!!!! : I love playing those two so much, I am willing to play them both for a oc girl, as long as I at least also get to play a oc against a female canon. :p (Note I am now already doing this, but it is not entirely off the table for anyone else yet.)

latest

DC Comic's
Poison Ivy ***
Catwomen ***
Harley Quin ****
The Three siren's of Gotham (FFFM) ********
Wonderwomen **
Powergirl **
Zatana *
Killer Frost *
OC

I am willing to play: Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Superman, Shazam! (Aged up to site rules.) Flash, Green Arrow. OC.

tumblr_m173t3T3M71qdok6lo1_500.gif

Marvel Comics/Cinematic Universe

Black Widow ***
Shehulk *****
X23 *****
Black Cat ****
Invisible Women ***
Lady Sif **
OC
More.

Men I am willing to play: Deadpool, Punisher, Captain America, Daredevil, The Purple Man. OC

Or, Just ask! If it is not listed I am certain I know of it from somewhere and would like role playing it. If not, Sorry, but I am up for original ideas if you want to throw something my way.

Canon inspired: (Stories grabbing the idea, feel or depth of a canonical story and making an original spin based on them.)

Btoom (Or any other survival type anime for that matter. A survival story basically.)
When The Cicadas Cry
When The Seagull's Cry
(I know these three are in the realm of fucked up. >_< Sorry, but I like myself some crazy now and again.)​

Rules:

1: Either plot with smut, or smut with plot. Neither is a preference. As long as there is one and the other, I will nom onto our story. *Nom nom nom nom's.*

2: Let me know if you got to go for a while: I do not expect a response from you every day, but once a week is appreciated. If you cant make that at any time let me know. Otherwise, I will be waiting and then I would be so very sad... :p Don't make me sad. Ha ha. :One week later....: *Sit's in the corner crying.* T_T

3: Let's shoot for multiple paragraph's, hmm? Literacy does NOT matter. I repeat, I do not care if you are equal to, lesser then or better then me at grammar. As long as you can detail a scene, use at least two or so paragraph's worth of word's are kinky and imaginative. We can rock out all week long! Thumbs up, approval granted, start the Led Zeppelin. Note: Please do not feel intimidated if I have super long post's, a shorter post is fine as long as it gives me something interesting to read. Following up my 6 paragraphs with 2 is not a deal breaker I assure you. One of my favorite partners in fact has English as a third language and writes only in 2 paragraph's per response. So ya, More, less, just give me something that makes me smile. I can keep up with you regardless of you keeping up with me.

4: Never be afraid to give me ideas, request a scene or even tell me if thing's are not quite working for you. I am a lax guy, with attention deficit disorder so I bounce to and fro pretty easy. If you don't like something, it's cool! Let's start something fresh. If you want so and so, to help so and so, screw your character all night. Just ask, I can make it happen in a heartbeat. If you want Susan and her friend to see who can take my character's cock the deepest down their throat? You don't even have to ask. In fact, why did you ask!? You should have done it already, it should have happened to my character like... Yesterday! That's how fast you should have done that! Yesterday I say! Your to slow, :p ha ha ha. Joking aside, something like that would be pretty cool. Now away with the rules, they bore me.

Posting example: (This was for a Highlander role play)

"Uuuuhg..." A sigh escapes Will's lip's as he leans back into his chair. The man tossing a few files back down on to his desk, as he looked up at the ceiling. That storm this morning... Foreboding. It meant Immortals were clashing, so it wasn't like it was some strange anomaly to him. But, the lightning, it followed with it a sense of dread. That this city was going to have to see many a bizarre killing. A feeling that, a large clash was slowly imminent. Perhaps every step Will takes from now on, would lead him precariously closer to his final demise. Then again, it would be every one else's demise if he can help it... It's not like he was scared and it was not as though he wanted to kill. He would just prefer to avoid killing for as long as he could. He has only been back for a week, having traveled abroad to Paris. It has been three weeks since his last kill, a Frenchman. And if he killed a man today, it would be three weeks too soon. Rubbing his eye, he smiled as he looked over to see his assistant had finished filing the reports from his last case. Convicting a man for insurance fraud, trying to burn down his old restaurant for a cash return. An easy enough case, Will being glad to put it behind him. "There you go Willy." The assistant said as she stood back up, having been kneeling to reach into the bottom drawer of the cabinet. "All done." As she spoke she brushed the lint off her knee's, looking over to see her boss had been relaxing this whole time. "You know you could help a lady for once Willy?" She said with a stern voice. Will turns to give her a sly smile, "Well I am not paying you, just so I can turn around and do your work any way." As he spoke, she narrowed her eyes, slowly shaking her head at the mans statement. "That's it! Chivalry is dead." Her words gave Will a sinking feeling, but that was just the prideful ol'knight in him feeling rather insulted. "No it's not dead, but feminism just put it way out of practice." He retorted.

"Well, I have a date later so. I was wondering if I can get-" As she spoke, Will raised his hand. Giving her the universal symbol to stop, "Your fine, I don't really have anything going on today so you can leave. I planned on going out soon any way." He said, as he stood up from his chair. "Really? But it's morning? Don't you think you should hang out, see if you cant get a client." Will smiled, giving her a shrug as he reached for his coat from the coat rack next to his desk. Putting on his leather trench coat, he continued to speak. "Nah, it's fine. I feel lazy today anyway. And besides, you shouldn't argue. You got a date." As Will spoke, Alexandra ran up to give him a quick hug. Ever the energetic girl that he hired just a year ago. "Thanks Willy!" She said, as she grabbed her stuff to run out of the office. "No problem! And..." As he spoke, it was to late. The girl already long gone. "...Stop calling me Willy." With a sigh he grabbed his key's, locking the office door on his way out.

After leaving the office, William walked down to the local Starbucks, buying himself a nice warm latte to get him nice and awake for the rest of his day. He would be lying if he said he didn't have any plans, for one he closed shop for the day because he feared an Immortal may strike today. And he didn't want Alex in any danger. Secondly, he wanted to check out that place... Every day when he walk's to get his coffee. He passes this Gym. It was a nice one, Will scoping it out every now and again. But never daring to venture there for to long. Since usually when he passes, he senses another immortals presence inside. But today, there was no Immortal. And honestly, the man was intrigued. What kind of place has Immortals coming and going without incident? When it is not even a church? Maybe this time he can catch the owner, then if he is lucky, he catches the owner alone. So he can talk about... Well, her odd choice in occasional company.

As Will walked into the Gym, he had finished his latte. The man dropping the cup in the bin near the glass doors. As usual, the place was nice. Pristine. Very little damage, never a sign of struggle, no blood, no sense of death. Perhaps it was safe for immortals? Perhaps there was some kind of unwritten law, to simply leave each other in peace once you have set foot here. He found the idea of immortals training in a gym, with a membership funny. But things twice as odd have happened. After all, he has lived for a few hundred years.

As tall as Will may be, he was deceptively quiet. The man slowly walking through the entry hall, and peering around the corner, into the gym. And man, what a sight. He wast expecting anyone to be training so early, but perhaps she was the owner? Owner or not, Will no doubt gave away his presence to the women. As he gave a low groan he could hardly suppress. After all, he was gazing upon a truly beautiful women. A women in great health, the body of an Olympian athlete, soft tanned skin, raven hair... Her breasts were nice and perked within her sport's bra, her sweat pant's tightly clinging to her long legs and firm rear. Watching the women stretch would make any man lose composure, the way her pant's practically squeezed against her as she stretched down to touch her toes. The way her top pushed up against her, as she twist's her body to one side. The way the sweat glistened off her tanned, soft skin as she slowly began to notice his presence... Yes, it would catch anyone off guard, especially if it was the last thing he was expecting. And especially if he had not been with a women for nearly a hundred years.... After all, fearing the constant threat of death for you or your lover can really kill the mood.

Now realizing he was noticed, the man stepped foreword, speaking in that sweet, yet diligent British accent. "Sorry to interrupt your stretching miss, I was just passing by and thought id check the place out... Pleasantly, I am surprised. Did not think id find some one so..." He wanted to say beautiful, gorgeous, perfect. But, ever the blundering idiot, he proved not to be quite the wordsmith. "Fit." Even he couldn't stand the fact that this was the word he chose. Was this really his best? Surely he has been out of the game for far to long. Fit? Well yes, she was quite fit. Her body was toned to perfection, from her arm's, to her legs, to her abdomen. But still, fit wouldn't do her justice. He gave a small laugh, followed by clearing his throat. The man hoping he can at least get away with it being a bit of fun.

Looking to his left, he can see a coat hangar. The man slowly pulling off his coat, so he can walk over and hang it. " Are you the owner?" He asked bluntly. Turning to face her, it would be plain to see he was armed. A rather large knife sheathed to his side. Not exactly an ideal weapon, crude in fact. But it can still cut off a head if you work for it. Just not pleasantly in one foul swoop. None the less, he was quick to work at his belt, pulling it off so he can place it and his sheathed blade onto the table beside the coat hanger. "Sorry, no worries. I come in peace!" As he joked, he raised his hands in the universal sign of giving up. Just to show he was not trying anything. "I've passed by a few times, and couldn't help but notice something peculiar about the place. So, I needed to check it out myself. At least, this time while the owner was around.]"

RE: ~ Fanfiction ideas (Craving Fate Stay Night) Real Gender doesn't matter

Hump~ I mean- Bump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom