Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Roleplay MxF's ( Real females only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachthenerd

Meteorite
Hello everyone Zach here i decide re-write to make it so people understand heres what i am looking for.

Roles and Pairings
-I will play a male only i am looking for female's partners.

Incest Pairings
-Mother/Son (maybe)
-Brother/Sister
-Step Siblings ( i only Accept this only if your character has a different Mother or Farther but are characters are still kinda related my blood in one way.)

Story
So the story will have Arcing Story-line's.this is i look at it Manga and anime are usually good examples of arc-based stories, to the point that most series shorter than 26 chapters are a single arc spanning all the chapters. This makes syndication difficult, as episodes watched in isolation often end up confusing viewers unless watched in conjunction with the series as a whole. Series of 30 chapters or longer usually have multiple arcs.Neon Genesis Evangelion, for example, is a single story arc spanning 26 episodes. Other longer anime have multiple story arcs, such as Bleach, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, One Piece, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Fairy Tail. The anime Dragon Ball Z adapts four different story arcs from the Dragon Ball manga, each with its own ultimate antagonist, along with original story arcs created for the TV series. I am looking for long term partners that i want to eventually have a cross over into other story lines what i mean is that my character is going to be the character i use with other partners. Meaning if i do the mother/son one i will only allow one person to be the mother character which would be my characters mother.now if i have a full blooded Sister or (Sister's) then who ever is my mother character is theirs.what i want to Eventually do is to have Arcs with all my partners in them and to have group story-lines.

My Character

Name - Zach (a partner can help with that)
Age - 16
Height - 6'1
Weight -195
Hair color - Brown
Eye Color - Hazel
Occupation - High School
Location ( Partner Needed )
Personality - caring,Brash,Pervy, more to Explore..

Information For You

-Age wise for you character (Except for the partner who choose to be the my mother Character.)is from 14 to 21 only.
-You can make More then one Character but must be Different if you Decide to make twins there must be Difference's.

for now want them to be Dm if interested message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom