Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Too Little Trust (overfiend_87 & eric)

overfiend_87

Super-Earth
The young woman had a rough life as a slave. Her people were enslaved for simply having dark skin and living a much more simple way of life. White greedy men stole her life away and would perform sick acts upon her against her will and not caring what she wanted to do.

This all happened at a young age for poor Elizabeth, or atleast that is what she was named. It had been so long since she heard her own name in her own tongue that she had no idea what it was anymore so she accepted this new name as her's. Now she had been kicked out of the house for defying her master. He raped her before doing that under the impression that she would come back to him.

Her bare feet stepped across the ground. It felt so unatural compared to home. Her body was slim and curvy in all the right places with C cup breasts that would've been hidden behind the rag that she wore as her cloths, but part of it had been torn where she was attacked, revealing a single breast and hard nipple to the elements.

Her hair was long a matted from bad treatment and a long time without a bath. Elizabeth's neck had what appeared to be savage bite marks clearly made by a human. Her legs shook heavily from the strain of walking all this way and a sticking wet solution came down from under her down to her knees. She appeared to be wearing no panties benith this and she finally gave up, too weak to continue and collasped in the middle of the road, not thinking about who might find her nor caring.

Eric, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed young man who found her, picked her up, and carried her home with him.

When he laid her down in the main bedroom, he calmly said, "Now you belong to me, beautiful. I am your new master. Don't worry, though, m'lady. If you obey me, I won't hurt you. In fact, if you please me enough, I will free you, and you will be my wife.", and carefully took off her clothes, before taking off his own, revealing her beautiful body, then his average-build naked self, with a 12-inch erection, and two nuts to go with it.

He gave her his first order, "I want you to seduce me."

Waking up slowly she stared over at him, pulling away and into a corner, clearly not trusting him or even wanting to be anywhere near him.
"You white men. All of you are the same..." she leered at him, clearly not impressed by his actions. Her eyes darted around and she wanted to escape, but there appeared to be none. "Just leave me alone. I don't want to live like this anymore." she appeared to remain defiant and even though she didn't want to admit it, he was a very good size for a white man and the idea of that inside her made her wet, but she continued to stand her ground.

He walked over to her, lifted her arm up to his lips, and kissed her hand, then saying "I just saved your life. You should be very grateful, especially since I am offering you freedom if you marry me. You are very beautiful, and... Please... Seduce me."

"I...I am very flattered that you find me beautiful...even though it must be a lie." she sighed as she then turned to him. "I don't want to listen to your lies. Tell me the truth. Will you give me freedom and treat me like a equal?" the idea of her being treated like a real woman was exciting, but it also frightened her. Should she really trust someone who just picks her off the streets, strips her naked and himself as he wants her to try and seduce him? How was she able to seduce him anyway? All she ever learnt was that men only wanted one thing and were willing to cause her pain to get it.

((you can't write anymore? Surely you must have some untapped creativity to help make this rp more interesting and last longer than a few posts.))

He then said "I would NEVER lie to someone as beautiful as you. I will love you and treat you as an equal if you obey me."

He was calm and collected, and looked her straight into the eyes. He was thinking to himself about his previous marriage, which ended in a horrible tragedy, his original wife dying of a strange illness. The only way he could recover from his inner grief was to get this young lady to trust him.

He then looked at her body, and said "First... I want you to tell me what your name is. I am Eric Jones, and you are...?"

eric said:
He then said "I would NEVER lie to someone as beautiful as you. I will love you and treat you as an equal if you obey me."

He was calm and collected, and looked her straight into the eyes. He was thinking to himself about his previous marriage, which ended in a horrible tragedy, his original wife dying of a strange illness. The only way he could recover from his inner grief was to get this young lady to trust him.

He then looked at her body, and said "First... I want you to tell me what your name is. I am Eric Jones, and you are...?"
"My...my name is Elizabeth. That is the name I go by, but I forgot my old name." she said honestly as she looked up at him tentively. He thought it was odd with what he said saying that he would love and treat her as an equal, but only if he obeyed her. Perhaps this one would keep his promise? Other white men had raped her at this point at her first refusal so perhaps he could be trusted?

He helped her up, led her to his bed, wrapped his arms around her, while gently fucking her pussy, all while making out with her.

Back
Top Bottom